tuscl

Dude had a stack of singles that had to be $500 worth

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Young black dude was in the club this last Friday.. Dressed and acted like he was a drug dealer.. Hell maybe he was but whatever right... What got my attention and the attention of the girls and other customers was his huge pile of singles on gis table lol.

This dude didnt get any special treatment as i coukd see... He was making it rain a lot with little in return lol

Im sure some people thought about robbing him lol... WTF with this strategy ?

13 comments

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Drug dealers don't do that. He was probably a wannabe pimp. Guys like that do it to get attention and make the girls talk about them. Notoriety brings familiarity which makes girls open up more. Plus its fun to have a guy throw money at you without expecting anything in return. Its actually not a bad strategy if he wants to eventually date a dancer. Not everyone is out there looking for hookers.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I saw something similar to this when i stopped at a club that turned out to be really shitty when I was on a road trip a couple years ago. This club was in South Carolina middle of nowhere off of 95 a few miles out. I was at my hotel for the night and was getting bored and thanks to TUSCL found this club so i figured I would go check it out. This place was a dump no suprise but if I am gonna have a beer and see some tits I figured what the hell. There were like 5 customers there and three girls working none above a 5 .There was a black guy at a table (did not look like a drug dealer just a guy who had saved up for a night he was expecting to have a bunch of fun with a strippers) with a stack of ones looking so disappointed because none of them were worth making it rain on ,guy looked so depressed.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hey Juicy, did you try to give him a lapdance so you could get some of that stack? lol

Oh kids these days, "hey strippers I have $500 I just want to throw away" but they're too lazy to even go over there? Kidding, I know in some cases that guy could be a real pain in the ass regular and maybe the strippers know to avoid him, like the money is not worth the hassle?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    No one is going to avoid $500 being offered to them lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I fart on your head
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    These guys when they are at a club are annoying, and just distracting some dancers because they can't do math. Meanwhile I have over $1,000 in my wallet and dressed like Peter Parker, eyeing the club quietly to figure out who I want to sit on my lap.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Bingo lol i was think the same as i look like chris farley
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    So assert yourself. Sitting around waiting for dancers to approach you then bitching about them not doing it is retarded
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I agree with you. Usually I'm very aggressive and will actually get up out my seat and get what i want.. Just had a lazy night at a lame local club and was having fun with making observation on how the majority of these girls actually suck at their jobs lol

A small percentage actually know how to work a guy out of all his money

I do agree that most men that just seat and cry are week and pathic loaers lol
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Its not working them out of their money. Just give them a reason to want to give it to you.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    funny, i bring 10k in singles.

must've been my cheap ass homie
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    While I won't complain, I go to a strip club to be approached by women since their job is to fleece me. If some of us wanted to approach women, can go to the club for that. Plus it's far cheaper especially since we have to do most of the work anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion