tuscl

LDK's question rephrased

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Friday, October 26, 2018 7:36 AM
if you had no budgetary constraints how often would you go to the sc?

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    On avg I'd go 2x/wk - anymore I think I'd get too burned-out on it
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    For me it's 2-3 times a year, budget constrained. But that's more the least amount of times I can go before I go crazy, not the sweet spot. Budget unrestrained??? I'm not really sure what the sweet spot is. Maybe every 5 weeks if I COULD swing it budget wise or even 5-6 times a month for a limited time if I was flush with cash and really had the urge. For now, I err on "being responsible" and go as often as I can and feel the urge.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    If I had no budget constraints I would go to the strip club and then buy it. That way I can make money off of it
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    More than once a week, at least.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Depends on how many clubs are in the area. I doubt I'd go to any club more than once a week, but if there are enough options around I'd go every day.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    lol this sounds like a rehash of our mega millions thread. Personally i'd quit going to strip clubs and get 5 wives. It would be my only version of "big love". That or marry a victorias type secret supermodel who didnt like posting on instagram every 5 seconds.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    About twice a week, 3 weeks a month. Just to make sure I don't get bored of the habit.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    I don't think I'd go any more than I'm going now. This year it's already been too much, and I need to pick a couple of girls and be done with the buffet.
  • alexsa
    6 years ago
    Law of diminishing returns is alive and well for me I'd go 2-3 times a week coz of poor self control and burn out so fast
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion