• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Troll dem fuckers
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You can do it
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Juice, there are a lot of us who would gladly roll the clock back 30 years or more to be 37 again!

Kwicherbichin'!!!!! ;-)
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Getting old is not fun, but it beats the alternative.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I like to check in to see how all the girls I would have married turned out. Most gained 80 lbs and hide in the back of group photos.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Always fun to read guys who are decades younger than me bitch about getting old.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Facebook for me is the place to see a bunch of people pretend they are political activists. Ugh.

That being said, it’s usually my most reliable way of finding out events going on and stuff. And also finding memes to tag people in. And trolling a few individuals. So it has some value there too.
  • mcorle1
    6 years ago
    Reminds me of a discussion at work once: a twenty-something woman said, "man, I'm going to another wedding. All of my friends are getting married!" I was in my 30s and said, "yeah, all mine are having kids". Our boss, in his 40s, topped it: "all of mine are getting divorced."

It's the circle of life.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Mcorle, good perspective there. Smash that like button.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    >Always fun to read guys who are decades younger than me bitch about getting old.<

I like that too, it’s great fun to hear their complaints.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Delete your Facebook.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Man it is nice being in your 20's damn life is good rn. Just take whatever shit Barry Bonds was on.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    All see on Facebook are vacation pics, kid pics of relatives or political stuff and ads. Plus whatever girls pop up I'm interested in checking out. Need to see more girls n bikinis to visit the site much.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    I had a HS reunion this year and there wasn't a single attractive woman who showed up. Granted only about 150 people showed but me and two of my single buddies were at least hoping there would be a couple of prospects. Every last woman was a land whale, including the single ones. The sad thing was that all the women still thought they were the hottest women walking the earth and when the single ladies' horde realized they weren't going to get even a drunk man to take them home, they all left!

We had several discussions with other groups of men and they all said the same thing. Overall the men looked pretty good and the women, wow, they were a sad bunch.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Most Social Media is tedious after a few moments. I have accounts but I tend to get on them and log out in about 20 minutes.

It allows me to keep in contact with what I could call secondary friends and family as much as anything.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hey wildbourbon what “year” was the class reunion?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Tuscl can be quite boring and depressing with low level trolls and libtards pretending to be all high and mighty. Real talk from Juice is inspiring. Going to meet ups and making real life connections, priceless!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion