tuscl

Top club per State?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
If the criteria is a combination of hot girls and availability of extras what is the best club in each U.S. State?

26 comments

• Notatroll
    6 years ago
    Michigan is easy
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The best club in Michigan is the Flight Club in the Detroit suburb of Inkster.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Per state is a little tough to call if there is more than one good town for clubs. Interesting experiment for those places, though.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I agree with jackslash’s pick for best club in Michigan.

I highly doubt that every state has a club that has hot dancers and/or extras. Some states have only a handful of clubs, while other states have plenty to choose from, and in those states that have a lot of clubs, it is usually specific metro areas that will have clubs that fit the criteria.

Those who read and post daily on TUSCL pretty much have an idea which cities in which states have the best clubs for hot dancers and/or extras. When it comes to naming specific clubs, it is subject to one’s opinion, but reading reviews is a good way to determine which ones are best.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Should price/value be a criteria too?

Maybe a best upscale and a best dive.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    now IF the question was ‘best club in north america’ the answer would be simple.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "now IF the question was ‘best club in north america’ the answer would be simple."

Maybe.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Florida

Diamond Dolls (Pompano - 30-minutes north of Miami)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    What is your definition of "BEST" ? Do you mean you get FS from the best looking women OR is it the ease of getting those extras ?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Judging by her comments, the best club would be any one that is lucky enough to have Nina perform.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Florida - Inner Room Cabaret. America. Club Desires. Providence.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Georgia - Follies.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Ohio - see best club in Michigan for reference.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    California.... Crazy Horse in SF.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Based on either of Warrior 15’s definitions, I would vote Flight Club best club in U.S.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    I think it’s up to the PL to define best. Use value or hotness or extras or parking lot fees if that’s what you care about. You can tell from the reviews that we all look at things a bit uniquely.

I’m in MD. We don’t have a best club anymore.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    In IL, I have to name Pulse in Peoria, but that might change if I went to ESL. WI, I’ve only been to Visions in Madison, and that place couldn’t be #1 on ANY kind of list. In TX I love the Landing Strip in Austin. In MD my best would be Millstream Inn. But I haven’t gone to any other club. In OH, the Royalty Room at Palace in the Pines in Lowellville gets great marks for appearances as well as mileage. In Iowa, only Daisy Dooks in the Quad Cities stands out in my mind.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Flight Club?

I'll defer to your judgement as I've never been to clubs in Michigan, but Bogart's sounds like fun.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    In Arizona, I’d say it is still Hi Liter, despite its recent problems. Bourbon Street is in second place. Curves in Tucson gets an honorable mention.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Flag: Bogarts is great fun. I’ve only been there twice and had a great time both times. But it’s a dive (nothing wrong with that). Flight Club is upscale, has great looking girls, and extras are widely available at reasonable prices.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    @mark94 extras at Bourbon Street?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ yes, up to 3rd base
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Thx @drevil
    I was always under the assumption Flight club was $$$$.

For those who don't care about extras, I like Inner Roonm in Cocoa Beach, Fl and the Hiphugger in Kokomo, IN was a lot of fun about 15 yrs ago. Judging by the reviews it sounds like not much has changed there.
  • DroidX
    6 years ago
    North Carolina - Follies
    South Carolina - Follies
    Alabama - Follies
    Tennessee - Follies

I wish I was joking. Just leave those States and head straight for Atlanta.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    There's places around Fayetteville and Charlotte I might go in North Carolina before driving all the way to Follies.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    "Based on either of Warrior 15’s definitions, I would vote Flight Club best club in U.S."

Wow. @DocEvil bringing the hammer.

I live about a half-hour from Flight Club and have never been there. I know, I deserve to have my PL card revoked for that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion