Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Portland??

PinkSugarDoll

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who are the Portland folks again? I am either going there or Dallas this weekend. Have done q’s.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Portland, in my view, really benefited from xoticspot.

But now, gone.

SJG

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

:) ty, pm’ing.

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

I spend a fair amount of time in both Portland and dfw. Feel free to hmu if you have questions.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I dumped a load in Portland once

Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

I'm new to Washington ... What are the decent clubs in this area of the country?

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^^ What? You never mentioned Mary’s! How could you dismiss that place?

Profile picture for bruno0639
bruno0639
•

I have to say @sirdancealot got it right. I am new to the strip club scene. On a trip to Portland I chose Spyce and had an amazing time.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

@michigan, where do you live in WA?

Profile picture for crotchrocket
crotchrocket
•

SirLapdancealot has the town wired pretty well. Most clubs in town have that neighborhood dive vibe. Sadly most places / dancers have raised lapdance rates to a level where it's just not worth it anymore, given that true extras are unlikely. $40 to squeeze a boob for 3 minutes seems stupid. And as far as that goes, paying those kinds of rates for lapdances truly is a chump's game, to paraphrase SJG. @PinkSugar, I doubt the money you can earn in Portland will compare to Dallas. But let us know if you do come to town.

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

I haven't been to Dallas in a while, but it's hard believe Portland could beat it as a place to dance. Lots of dive bars. If you're not old and fat, though, you'll stand out. Economy is strong. I would guess the downtown clubs would do well weeknights with business travelers. Not sure about weekends. Good luck.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smashing that like button

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

I’m just tired of traveling so much, I want to stay in my own house and drive my own car.

I ended up staying in Seattle, I worked weds to sat and had a great weekend. Happy!

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

So where did you end up? Kittens? Pandora?

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

Nope I work in Tacoma.

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

Ugh, sorry.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Oooooh nice!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement