tuscl

My alcohol problem

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
No, I'm not drinking too much and becoming an alcoholic. I'm spending too much on alcohol.

In September I spent over $1000 on drinks in strip clubs. About 2/3 of that amount was for drinks for dancers and the rest was for beer for me. I usually buy a beer bucket of 5 beers, which is $36, and add a 20% tip. Drinks for dancers cost from $10 to $25 to which I also add a 20% tip. Most strippers can drink me under the table and they drink a lot.

Now I don't have to buy drinks for dancers. But I like to. And they like me more when I do and find me much funnier. My own drinking helps loosen me up. Partying in the club is half the fun. I enjoy talking and joking with dancers before going to VIP for sucking and fucking. Call me old fashioned.

It's a conundrum. I don't want to spend that much on alcohol but I don't want to give up any of my fun.

39 comments

• Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Stop thinking about it as spending money on alcohol. You’re spending money on strippers. The product you are buying is irrelevant. If you think you are not getting the proper return on your investment, then that’s the time to get concerned.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Weed is a much more economical choice. You can get high for just a few dollars. And the girls like it better than alcohol. It loosens you up like alcohol but you won’t get so fucked up that you can’t tell a $1 bill from a $100 bill. And finally it helps keep you hard enough to get extras from multiple strippers. It is a miracle drug. Just ask the gravy slurper.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    I'm not spending at your level but have been spending more on alcohol for stripper drinks than I ever have. I believe some clubs charge a higher premium for the girls drinks but not where I frequent. Still the majority of my alcohol spend is on myself. But your post made me pause and I may have to watch myself in this area.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    jack/... it must be worth it for the enhanced experience.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Jack, this sounds like the abbreviated version of Rickyboy’s system, the one where he spends thousands of $$ on a dancer over months just in conversation before doing otc. Yours just happens to unfold a little quicker ITC.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    $1,000/mo on alcohol seems like a horrible waste of money to me but of course I haven't had a drink in 9+ years. I don't mind buying drinks for my favorite dancers as long as they are the same prices as customer drinks. I probably average $20 a visit for dancer drinks.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Holy shit, to have your level of disposable income. Your overall strip club budget must be quite something.

Yeah, perhaps don't get so caught up in alcohol/non-alchohol and think of it as a combination stripclub budget and decide if you're getting what you want out of all spending.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    You sound like a fun guy to club with
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Shame there’s no byob clubs where you are.

But then again, byob clubs tend to be way more ratchet than Flight Club.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I just look at the whole budget I spend at the club as "money spent on strippers", too. It just depends on if the ROI is there. Then adjust up or down as needed. But dancers being able to drink and spend more that a PL is normal, IMO. So the ratio isn't out of line.

I have been spending less on alcohol ITC for the last couple years. I don't miss the extra booze, for me, nor for the dancers. Alcohol is only a problem if when you try to set limits, then find that you can't stay under those limits, time and time again.

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    As others have said, what you're really paying for is the opportunity to drink and party with the girls. I also buy a lot of drinks, though thankfully the alcohol is cheaper in the clubs that I frequent. I'm not sure how much time I would spend in a club charging $25 for drinks.

If it is worth it to you and your budget can handle it, then fuxk it and go yee forth. If it bothers you too much or is a budget buster, then that's a different matter.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Where Jackslash is at the average drink (1 alcohol pour) runs around $10. Those drinks strippers order escalate quickly when you add Red Bull and or multiple liquors. The $25 isn’t a “dancer drink” because they’d charge a PL the same if they were ordering it for themself.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I forgot where I was today and got tagged for an $18 red bull and vodka drink for a dancer. I still paid for it, since I knew I wasn't getting dances and wanted enough time to decide if I should cross her all the way off the list.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    JS69's weed suggestion is excellent. It is on point and would solve my problem. I'm not really a marijuana fan but maybe a should take up smoking.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Family_Man, yours sober up in time to think about asking for more money? Thank goodness mine usually do not. ;)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^LMFAO
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I've gotten bitten a few times buying dancers drinks and have pretty much quit doing it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As a variety-guy I jump from dancer to dancer and usually don't hang with dancers in b/w getting dances, thus I usually don't buy dancers drinks.

About 2 years ago at Folliron on a Sunday afternoon I had a young slim-thick ebony approach me and ask me and subsequently ask me for a drink; she was sexy and I had just gotten there so I agreed - she ordered something along with a red-bull which came out to 15-bucks - I had already been SCing for a fee-days in ATL and had spent a whole bunch of $$$ and wasn't in the mood to spend $15 on a drink on dayshift at a midtier club and I told the dancer I wasn't paying for that (the waitress had already brought the drink and that is when I found out how much it was) - I'm not much of a drinker and don't like to spend on overpriced club alcohol whose quality is often dubious - anyway I was in a pissy mood and didn't feel like paying for the expensive drink and kinda felt she should've asked me first if it was alright to order the expensive (for that club) since she asked instead of me offering so I kinda felt she was taking advantage - in retrospect I should have just eaten the drink-cost (which I usually do) but I guess that day I woke up on the wrong side of the bed - I still got a couple of dances from her and she used that to pay for her drink.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Do guys get the same satisfaction if the girl is already buzzed/drunk whe she sits with you and just hangs out while you drink? Or is about the social interaction that comes with buying the drinks? I’ve noticed that plenty of normal, nice customers (not creepy/rapey) insist that I drink with them after I tell them I’ve already had enough. Seems like a waste of money to me.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I think it is the socializing of drinking together. But I won't insist a dancer drink if she doesn't want to.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I won't cajole a stripper into drinking with me, but I won't want to spend much time with her if I am drinking alone. I just don't tell her why when I send her away. I'm not sure where that sits on the whole "make her" scale, but I just enjoy what I enjoy. Besides, in my experience the water drinkers are either uptight or avoiding alcohol because they are already taking hard drugs, neither of which works out well for me anyway.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    >>>"Or maybe she's just already had 14 drinks that week which is her personal limit and doesn't want to go over that."<<<

Could be. The problem is that this is the excuse du jour nowadays for dancers who turn down a drink, including many who look stone cold sober. So now when I hear this excuse, I assume she's lying and treat her the same way I treat any other girl who leaves me drinking alone.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    The problem is that "I've already had too much" is the excuse du jour nowadays, which makes it hard to believe. I'm sure they use it because it makes them sound less uptight than "I don't really drink at work", but it's been overused now. Most of the girls who cough up this excuse up when turning down a drink look stone cold sober, lol. So when I hear something like this, I treat her the same way I treat any other girl who leaves me drinking alone.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hm random question:

It’s towards the end of her shift. (When she might be most concerned about drinking)

You offer a drink. She accepts. But when her order to the waitress is an obvious code word for a virgin drink, what is your opinion? Do you accept it as part of the fantasy and making the effort to be closer? Or is that bad?
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    It would take me about 5 years to spend $1000 on drinks.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I don't drink so I don't really ever buy dancers drinks. For any fav I will offer to buy one or tip her instead. They always go for the tip.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    After reading this thread, it makes me appreciate PTs even more. BYOB, Nude, beautiful dancers. I haven’t been back to Baby Dolls in a while.

A bottle of $25 Crown is good for two trips. One trip if dancers stop by for a drink.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    When I go solo I don't drink and I only ever buy the fave a drink, and usually it's something like a red bull or water. No worries because I'm just that smooth sober ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Jack is retired thus has a lot of time on his hands to party with strippers - maybe he should get a dog to keep him company (and hopefully the dog doesn't like to drink)
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Duh cash is mentioned bc OP specifically asked about meeting in the club. Which is an environment where interactions are supposed to revolve around money, not feelings, and anything otherwise is the exception not the rule.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^crap, speaking of alcohol I posted that in the wrong thread! Smh
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    As Nicespice said, it's too bad there aren't any BYOB clubs in my area. I think I'll just walk into the Flight Club tomorrow carrying a six-pack and see how it goes.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Jack, the (da) Nile isn't just a river in Egypt..........
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Based on the op’s description of his enjoyment of the party type of atmosphere in clubs - it makes sense that he pays a lot for booze.

However, there are customer drinks and there are dancer drinks. The dancer drinks are usually the expensive ones - but they are either significantly less - or no - alcohol. That might explain why you spend more - and the dancers appear to out-drink you.

Have you checked into buying a bottle? Maybe a decent vodka or bourbon - or a popular dancer booze - patron? Maybe that would be cheaper in the long run? You can still “host” dancers at your table. They can drink a shot, and you don’t need to keep buying dancer drinks.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Maybe you should stop drinking at the club and only buy drinks for the stripper. i tried this approach and i realized i did not enjoy talking to the strippers being sober. i still enjoyed the lap dances. i think one of the most unappreciated qualities of a good women is her knowing when to shut the fuck up.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Papi posted: "Jack is retired thus has a lot of time on his hands to party with strippers - maybe he should get a dog to keep him company..."

Idk Papi, but I think you're supposed to use that comment for guys who post about civvie dates with strippers, getting feelings for them, etc., not for a guy who parties with them ITC and then goes home happy after a good finish fuck. Talk about a grade A belly flop with that comment, lol. IMO jacklash is using the clubs as ideally as can be done.

But hey, we get it. You have your anti-septic, alcohol free approach and it works for you. Don't waste money on alcohol and spread out the $$ instead of feeding one girl too much. Don't want to make it too easy for any one girl, in Miami of all places, to get too frisky, now do we? ;)

Your approach reminds me of a stop in an airport bar some years back, where I heard guys talking about their airline rewards and I replied that I spread my flying over too many airlines to get status. One of them looked at me point blank and said, "So in other words, you're every airline's worst customer." He was right and I've since changed that. Well, you're every dancer's worst customer. If you like that approach then so be it, but giving jack ribbing for partying with strippers is kinda' silly in a place like this.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I was waiting for the teetotaler crowd to weigh in, as they usually do, about how one doesn't need booze to enjoy women, how mcuh money they save doing so, or how morally superior they are of drinking bottles of water completely sober. Surprisingly they went easy on Jack.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dugan - you're such an insecure moron.

And no dipshit, I was not ribbing Jack, that was obviously a joke - it just seems you've had a hard-on "to get me on something" and this is pathetically what you come up with.

I didn't know you were so sensitive but here we are.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Puta_Tonta, I have nothing against you and I'm not sure what my purported insecurities have to do with anything. I saw a comment and I responded. Keep in mind that tongue in cheek jokes don't always translate on the screen the way they sound in your head and this one was a case-in-point.

But that aside, I'll admit that I did enjoy that whole "you're every dancer's worst customer" conversation. So sue me. If you need to continue with the dramatic name calling and other girly squeals of outrage, please proceed. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion