tuscl

Halloween Stripper Costume Ideas

Thursday, September 27, 2018 9:06 PM
Do you guys have any suggestions? So far, all I can think of is copying someone else’s schtick. “I usually go as a customer in jean booty shorts (unzipped), an open/tied up flannel, and a trucker hat. I walk around all night saying things like CAN I HAVE UR NUMBER WILL U SUCK MY DICK FOR 5 DOLLARS WHATS UR REAL NAME BUT WHAT DO *I* GET IN A PRIVATE DANCE CAN I FINGER U HOW MANY DOLLARS FOR THE SEX CAN I HAVE UR NUMBER WHATS UR REAL NAME PLZ SUCK ON MY PENIS AT MY MOTEL It’s highly entertaining for me, and I make killer money doing it. Half the men get the joke, and the other half are oblivious and it warms my heart.” (Source [view link])

53 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    That's fing hilarious! I think you would need this shirt: [view link]
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    In a place like San Antonio there are so many ways that could go wrong, but it's an intriguing idea.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not into costumes but I guess a sexy nurse outfit or sexy librarian with glasses are often fan-favorites
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Go dressed as The Alamo :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dominatrix with a whip
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Burqa
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Dam. That would be hot!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Sexy cop uniform
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Multiple burqas. Charge money to remove a burqa only to reveal another burqa.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol nicespice that would be hilarious.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Cheerleader with pom-poms
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    No way Im working on Halloween! But Im gonna be Cleopatra this year
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Overalls with no top and a hard-hat and maybe a tool-belt
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ and work-boots
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Beer wench
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Spooky scary skeleton. [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I'm being Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's) for my normal, real-life costume. I have no idea what is going to be if I work on a day we have to dress up. I might just skip that day unless I think of something fun.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    A Troll Doll. (DUH!!!)
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Go as a patient who's about to undergo a gynecological exam.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Bozo the clown
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Go dressed as Donald Trump :)
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    JLo’s green dress outfit at the Grammys way back when.
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    Dr. Ford has to be a strong possibility by month-end.... blonde hair trapped in your glasses, talk like you’re 12, and look every man you meet in the face and tell him you “remember what he did to me in high school”. F-ing TERRIFYING!!!!
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I’ve always wanted to be rollergirl but I feel like I’d need a convincing dirk diggler alongside or no one would get it
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I love rollergirl.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Just look like a Whore
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Pregnant nun.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    Sexy damn Freddy Krueger.... [view link]
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Papi Are you implying that dressing as The Donald is akin to dressing as Bozo the Clown?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I thought you wanted one dressed as a nursing home attendant;)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Wear boots; short shorts; and use two ammunition belts in a cross over your boobs. Leave Bozo out of this Frank Averuch was an icon around here.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25 Why? I see that every day. I'm guessing you want one dressed as a proctologist?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ What’s your take on a shot girl dressed as a fruitcup?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yummy
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ive got so many issues - I shouldn’t say this - but I got very aroused when I saw Shadowcat’s suggestion of a pregnant nun! That’s a great idea! Or a pregnant catholic school girl.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flag seeing as the proctologist was your idea, why don’t you pitch that one, to the girls and see which one drills you a new one ;)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I actually saw a civie girl go as a pregnant nun and her bf went as a priest.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Catholic priest and treat your custies like altar boys.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Just look like a Whore" I was a hooker for Halloween my freshman year of college. I'm not sure why because I was a prude back then (had only had sex with one guy, had no plan to strip). I wore high boots, fishnets, a short skirt, a leapoard print belly shirt, and got this big black faux fur coat from my mom's neighbor's garage sale. My mom thought it was hilarious and helped me put my costume together. My dad, who is super conservative, also found it funny.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat - that’s great! It’s one of the few times I’d find matching costumes to be a good idea!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Drunken librarian who lost her car keys in one of the club couches.
  • Baldnhappy
    6 years ago
    No longer timely but many years ago saw a dancer dressed as Monica Lewinsky. She wore a blue dress with a large white stain about chest high. Definitely made tip out that night.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @pauldrake Nice shirt. I’d probably alter it though and write the stuff on a crop top. @wallanon “In a place like San Antonio there are so many ways that could go wrong, but it's an intriguing idea.” Haha, I’d probably change the one-liners used at customers Fun suggestions guys.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I've never much cared for costumes, though I did see an incredibly sexy christmas costume once, but that was in December.
  • Timbuck12
    6 years ago
    The naughty catholic schoolgirl look is always a surefire winner.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    You realize you're going as a hooker again Nina? Albeit a higher end one.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yes, although Audrey Hepburn's character wasn't as blatantly a call girl as in the book. But I have watched Breakfast at Tiffany's a couple hundred times, so I know who Holly Golightly is.
  • Dress like a cupcake
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with Timbuck12 - but I have issues. There is no hotter costume.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If she goes as a hooker is it really a costume?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Depends on if she is a hooker or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing something
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion