tuscl

Ever got your fave in trouble with SC management?

NJBalla
New York
I havent had a girl tell me directly, but I am starting to get the feeling that some of my favs get slapped on the wrist for going the "extra mile" in the back. Has a girl ever confided in you that she got in a trouble from your previous visit? How did you deal with it? Id personally be find in being a bit more tame or meeting her OTC in the future lol

17 comments

• ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I haven't. But I know a girl who was fired because a different customer dropped her off for work at the front door, and then came in himself 45 minutes later. I thought this was odd, considering she always made me wait for her across the street at White Castle. Guess she was getting lazy.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If she told you that it’s prolly a scam to squeeze some extra money out of you. It’s pure SS
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I had the host walk in on me in a CR and say, "it's a gentleman's club. You need to act like a gentleman" I was spanking this chick REALLY hard...because she kept say "spank me harder"

We laughed after he left, but one of the few times I've been interrupted during a back room make out session.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You actually can be fired for coming or leaving with a custie. Some won't even let you leave with a friend or boyfriend, they have to wait across the street or something.

• WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    The best dancer that ever served me at clancey's doesn't work there anymore precisely because she provided exceptionally good service.
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    i actually may have gotten a girl fired last year. gave me an awesome dance at the bar. i blew my load. after paying her ,money for the dances i went to a seat away from the bar to get away from the dollar train. my girl follows me, continues to grind me and starts frenching me. this is rare-she's actually doing this to me for free. i'm already spent but fuck no way was i going to tell her to stop. this goes on for at least 15 minutes.
    she leaves. goes to the dressing room. half hour later she's in street clothes, sees me and gives me a weird look, ehh more like a shitty look. after that she never came back. fucking sucks-she would have been my new fave had she stuck around.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Nahhh, I never caused any trouble. You guys and girls are safe with me. :)
    On they other hand, let me check with your manager first.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    "...the bouncer came over and told her to cut it out."

Damn, DC, that must have been painful as hell for you! ;-)
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    My ATF wanted me to pick her up and take her down to the club once, but then decided against the idea because it could raise concerns with her employers. Apparently my car is too "distinct"; they'd recognize it from a mile away xD
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    2 got suspended, another had a bouncer whisper in her ear while something else was in something else, and last week the manager approached and asked us to “please put that away, I would really appreciate it”.

Took everything I had to not say that “she was trying to do exactly that”!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    What's this stuff about dancers getting fired for having customers pick them up or drop them off at the club? I have done this countless times. Why would the club care?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I would think it is pure SS and an angle to get more $$$ out of you.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    @Jackslash - In general the issue is the club's concern about direct liability for potential prostitution on their premises (i.e. the deal being made, even if the activity occurs OTC). I can see how this might never come up in metro Detroit :-)

In my personal experience it was more of an issue with a specific manager/bouncer hassling a dancer than any "official" rule. One night I was picking up a girl at the end of her shift when the floor manager chased her into the parking lot and accused her of leaving with a customer (at the time I was her semi-regular ride and hadn't set foot inside the club for months). The manager was just an asshole, and the real irony was the club already had a well-deserved reputation for ITC extras.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Some club owners may regard picking up or dropping them off as working as prostitutes out of their club. They are probably right but as one dancer told me "It's none of their fucking business what I do on my own time OTC".
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's not impossible, but harder to do in Providence. I've had dancers tell me that I'm going to get them in trouble, but I'm pretty sure it has been part of a con that involves me opening my wallet wider to help them get over their "anxiety".
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    My bigger concern is if I had a girl who would periodically take leave for OTC during her shift with a customer. I have seen many girls do this at places where there are hotels near by. Dancers who do this set a bad example for other girls and are stealing money from club management who would rather that do VIP sessions.

In my experience most clubs tend to turn a blind eye to what dancers do. The only reason Ive seen girls get fired is for drug use or fighting. I can see club management having the upper hand in areas where models are a dime a dozen, but in places where talent is lacking club management has little influence.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Quite the opposite. It seems like she had influence over everyone there. Like when I mentioned the bouncer, she walked over to the guy, whispered in his ear, and the guy took a hike.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion