tuscl

Broke up with the new GF.... Did i do it right ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Over the years ive broken a few hearts from being to nice of a guy and not leaving when i knew i wasnt going to be around forever

Usually date some one for a year or two then pull the plug and felt bad

I know shoot for a month or two then brake it off in hopes the relationship didnt get to serious to truely hurt some one like a 2 year relationship would.

Below is a copied version of my break up text... Im meeting with her on friday to gift the crossbow that i had promised to make good on loose ends... Yes ill meet her at Denny's so i should be safe LOL

""Not upset with you but i am braking up with you. I needed a few days to think and ive noticed im just happier single. My kids are basically grown and im ready to move on from that lifestyle. Ive had a blast with you and im very grateful for our time together but in order to not play games and do you right i need to brake it off before more time goes on and shit gits 2 serious then id feel bad for really hurting you... Again you did nothing wrong im just a selfish person in the end and im making a choice based on my own happiness level of being single

You did make me happy ive just been single for so long im just more comfortable living the bulk of my life that way... Afraid of hurting you and not wanting to a dick but i did understand it was best know than six months down the road you know... Again im sorry but very thankful the time you gave me... Hope you can see the good im trying to do in a difficult situation lol

Ill meet with you on friday at dennys to make good on the crossbow

This is my last reply.. Stay blessed and i pray positive energy in your life"

Did i do a decent job on this ?

19 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Honestly thinking of never dating again as well... I hate the feeling and drama and shit once its time to break it off... Plus i dont enjoy hurting people.

Stripper s are just a better option for me
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    A few words of advice:

1. Don't give a woman you're breaking up with a crossbow. You will get the shaft.

2. Don't rely the that tired "It's me" routine. Be honest. She's not good enough.

3. Run your breakup note thru Spellcheck.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "braking" means putting on the brakes and stopping your car
    "breaking up" would be a better choice for the first sentence.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thanls brodeer
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    I think you should leave in all the spelling mistakes. It makes you look dumb so maybe she'll think it's good that she's no longer going out with someone dumb.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There is an old Chinese proverb -

When big man break up with girl - no give crossbow as parting gift - he make nice target walking away...

It may have lost a bit in translation.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I agree with Yahtzee 100%, the dumber you make yourself look the easier the breakup will be on her.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I just read that - so your kids are grown? Did you have them when you were 9?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Since I think breaking up over the telephone is a cowardly and unmanly move, assume that I also consider it 1,000 times classier than breaking up in a text. Look her in the eye and tell her that you don't feel what you used to feel for her; that the feeling isn't coming back and that you are making a clean break, regardless of what she says. Man up for the hysterics/anger and then move on with a smile because you did it right.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ then run in a zig zag pattern before she can get a bolt loaded in the crossbow ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ a zig zag pattern will just prolong his suffering...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ as fast as he is you forgot that fat man did the fourth in record time.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ fuckina autocorrect fourty as in 40 yard dash.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think there is some confusion - it was a 40 oz four loko he downed in record time....
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Go ahead and give her the crossbow.

Do not give her the bolts with the crossbow!!!!

You will then have fulfilled all tighteousness IRT the promised present, and will be safe walking around for a few days before she buys the bolts. That will give you time to make a baseball cap with rearview mirrors!!!!!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    You da mane, Juice!

If you’re meeting the rong type of woman, you should stay single. If you know where to hunt for the right woman, she can change your world entirely for the better, and better than you can do for yourself.

The easiest way to build wealth is to be successfully married, yet the easiest way to destroy wealth is get divorced.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ juicebox69- I know exactly how you feel. You’re losing interest but you don’t want to break up with her because she has been good to you. You did the right thing. Don’t break up as soon as possible and you are only prolonging the inevitable. You need to bust this nut instead of trying to keep edging for a few months when it will really explode.

The emotional advantages of P4P are not as discussed as much as the physical advantages. A bad break up sometimes makes me feel like the good times of a real relationship may not be worth it.

Godspeed.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol and Amen guys
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion