tuscl

Cities with the hottest girls

Not even just dancers. Civies all of it. Maybe because of clothing, or because Latinas are usually hot, but it’s all in the south. Phoenix, San Antonio, Miami for me IMO wbu? Keep it USA

41 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    I gotta add Tampa too
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LA

Have heard good things about Phoenix

Miami
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    San Antonio?

Yes, there are plenty of attractive females. Especially on my college campus. But the city also has a really high obesity rate as well lol.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    NYC and Honolulu.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Lots of super hot women all over S Florida from Palm Beach to Miami, they aren’t all Latina, all races down here, and since the weather is nice most of the time a lot of skin showing. ;)
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Sanfrancisco
    Washington DC
    LosAngeles
    Newyork City

Why Sanantonio?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Diego
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    SOBE!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Diego"

True...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’d add Rio to that list and Madrid, some of the most insanely gorgeous women I ever saw were on the Costa del Sol, in the Mediterranean.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    If you are not talking about strip clubs, I would put Nashville and Denver on that list.

- Nashville has recently become THE city in the south for college graduates to move to in finding that first job. Lower Broadway is a haven for watching young honey's on a Friday or Saturday night. Nashville has a terrible strip club scene though.

- Then I would add Denver also. There is so much outdoor activity in Denver that you hardly ever see someone that is obese in Denver. The downtown scene is great in Denver. Some decent strip clubs, nothing worth really noting.
  • SanchoRG
    6 years ago
    Las Angeles has so many legit 10s walking around it’s insane
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @DC9428 As far as the highest percentage of hot women I put Portland as the #1 city. Ahead of Phoenix, LA, and San Diego.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nashville is full of hotties too. I'm a sucker for southern belles.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    Prague.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The OP said "keep it USA"
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I would guess everywhere larger in CA, FL would have the hottest women? Vegas NYC Denver too

In my experience girls in Portland look really average. But they are thinner than what you find in places like Texas by far....
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I agree with Denver. Texas has a lot of hot womeb also
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    LA is a given, but Orange County has some SMOKIN' hot asian women.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I think the girls are hot in Texas bigger cities. In the little places there's a lot of faaat going around but they call it "thick". It's not thick if ur gut is bigger from the side than ur ass. Out west, even in the little places most of the girls are fit/healthy/ not overweight or only a little bit.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    No reason for this thread only one answer tijuana
  • Timbuck12
    6 years ago
    Atlanta has always been a haven for hot, friendly women.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    There must be a reason they call it a California 10. So, I would include LA and Orange County.

In Texas, the Highland Park area inside Dallas is exceptional. Scottsdale and South Florida would also make my list. I agree with Nashville and Denver too.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I think thick as in flat stomach and a nice ass w/ thighs to match is nice. But the over the top plastic that doesn't even try to look real is just a bit much imo. I'm not against plastic surgery- just never understood the appeal of something extremely out of proportion.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Des Moines, IA is on the opposite end of the spectrum.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'll agree lol as I danced there once, and I didn't see any girls that made me think "wow, she's hot!". There is money in Des Moines but Iowa is just way too grabby even for me and I'm used to 2 way touch in Texas.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    as far as civies go... LA metro and the OC.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Them Stamp Lickers How about them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they champs? Drool, slurp slobber, lickin' them stamps. Lickin' them green stamps, lickin' them blue, Lickin' that paper, eatin' that glue! Look at them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they gung-ho! Lickin' them thrift stamps with they tongue -y-o. Them lolly guggle Stamp Lickers, Ain't they a rage! Stickin' them licky stamps on that page. How to be a Stamp Lickers? Don't need a ticket
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    California is kind of overrated. Women here run better clothing and make-up game.

Don’t sleep on Tuscaloosa:
    https://youtu.be/KudwS5U9ouA
  • Evasparkling
    6 years ago
    Hottest Black Women: Atlanta, Georgia

Hottest Latina Women: Miami, Florida

Hottest White Women: New York City ( Also has a notable amount of Hot Russian Women & Hot Asian Women)

Hottest Asian Women: Los Angeles & San Diego

Other notable Mention:

Washington DC: Tons of Hot Single Ladies working Government Jobs

Boston MA: Tons of Hot College Girls all over the city
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    No brainer tijuana
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    I would say San Diego, NYC, Miami and then maybe Salt Lake City (only been there once but the women I saw were WOW)

I think LA is overrated. Some of the most unappealing, unattractive women I've ever seen reside in LA.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Los Angeles. Not every part of Los Angeles but specifically central LA near the high income areas - beach sides (almost any beach city from Malibu all the way down to Laguna), West Hollywood, most of Hollywood, Beverly Hills, the highest income OC areas - Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, south Huntington Beach, and always around the big colleges. If you go to the wrong parts of LA, it's the complete opposite - don't bother with the inland cities in the south bay peninsula, south central, downtown, east LA.

Manhattan in NYC comes second. Depends on the area as well but just about any bustling neighborhood in Manhattan is filled to the brim with model-quality women walking around.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    NYC has the hottest women for people watching. The volume of hotties and the level of hotness are simply amazing.

I don’t recommend Newark NJ for hotties. But, Paterson NJ isn’t bad for sexy Latina girls.

I’ve people watched in Austin Tx - and there are a lot of hotties there.

I’ve not found the same level of hotness in Orlando, Jacksonville or Palm Beach Fl.

Philly isn’t topping my list either. Neither is Baltimore.
  • Roadworrier
    6 years ago
    I’d definitely put Baton Rouge on the list thanks to those LSU girls and those farm girls / Latina babes who seem to show up there to work in strip clubs, Hooters, Twin Peaks, or even waitressing at places like Walk-Ons. I’d rank it well above New Orleans, and probably above SFO. To be honest, I’m somewhat jaded about LA and OC, maybe because I lived there for 7.5 years. The 8s and 9s generally don’t work in SCs and the 7s act like God’s gifts. It’s been a long time since I’ve gone to an SC in Texas but Houston used to be, quite honestly, hit or miss for me. Plenty of blimps these days in most large cities, with NY, Boston and the South FL cities + Tampa tending to be better than most of the others. Finally, Baltimore has gone downhill the last 2-3 years. I was quite frankly more impressed by what I saw in Martinsburg WV last Saturday than what I see in Baltimore (even if the WV girls seem to struggle with basic social interactions with customers, including saying “thank you”).
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @evasparkling bullshit el paso texas or la in us tijuana period,!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    No one picked Frostbite Falls, Minnesota or Cheese Curd, Wisconsin.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Beach cities in southern CA or perhaps Denver.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    There are two issues.
    1. Where do hot girls move to when they graduate high school ?
    2. Does the local culture encourage them to stay hot ?

I can speak to both Des Moines and Phoenix.

The hotties in Des Moines move to livelier towns after graduating HS, generally to bigger cities with warm climates. The ones that stay live in a corn fed hausfrau environment. Really nice people, but no incentive to stay hot.

The hotties in Phoenix tend to stay. We also draw in a lot of new talent with huge party schools ASU and U of A. Once here, the outdoor culture clearly provides incentive to stay hot.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    No love for Themyscira;)
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    just out of the places i've lived... i'd say newport beach. and maybe laguna if you're into milfs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion