tuscl

What's the nicest thing you've ever done for a CF on her birthday?

ei8ht_Ball
Still don't know what I'm doing here . . .
What's the nicest thing you've ever done for a CF on her birthday?

48 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't - as far as I'm concerned with rare exceptions dancers don't consider us as anything more than customer$ and don't really like/care-for these interactions resembling a real relationship when it's not.

IMO PLs that are often looking "for nice things to do for their fave" whether consciously or subconsciously are doing it more for themselves pathetically trying to get their fave to like them more or feel about them the way they feel about her - I've never heard a dancer complain about her customer not "doing something special for her or complain her custy didn't get her a gift" - if anything they're mainly looking to get out of the club and celebrate with their actual friends and/or actually BF.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    From what I've heard when dancers are bought flowers in the club those flowers usually end up in the trash - i.e. IMO most dancers don't give a shit about these displays of affection from guys they don't have interest in beyond the financial-relationship - at best they tolerate these things and pretend you made their day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IMO they would probably appreciate a no-strings-attached cash-gift - what stripper wouldn't want money w/o having to do anything for it

:)
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I once bought her 2 drinks.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    cream pie
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Not a CF, rather my ATF and friend. Sent her to a day spa for the works!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Papi you are so jaded ; )
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    ^^
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Haven't been in the game long enough. Haven't reached that point yet, but I haven't actually given much thought to this. However I think Papi Chulo is correct. Unless you and your CF/ATF have ascended to a friendship/relationship outside of the club.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    For a long term CF/ATF (like 6 months or more) I would give a Christmas bonus and birthday bonus.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Herpes

The gift that keeps on giving
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I took my ATF to the Liberty Hotel ( a luxury hotel built in a 140 year old county jail) in Boston ($640)’, had dinner at Scampo ( Lydia Shire, executive chef) where she feasted on roast pheasant, and then to a pre=Broadway production of Wicked. The weekend cost a little over $1000.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    well....it wasn't her birthday......but last christmas i bought my CF a $30 gift card to victorias secret. don't laugh at me you guys
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    $30 is like nothing at Victoria's Secret.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    For the most part I agree with Papi Chulo on this. Truth is most strippers would rather have the money than the gift. Sometimes a gift is awkward when they have a boyfriend or sometimes he gets the gift.

That stripperwed link is crazy. Calling customers PLs, lapdogs and saying they have control over them and wrapped around their fingers is sick.

I think they don't appreciate small gifts or tokens of appreciation unless they actually like you.When I was 19 I gave a stripper a card and my CD and she cried when she read the card. She got he DJ to play my shit every night lol But we started dating. I had a few experiences like that.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    For her birthday I bought my CF a new car to show how much I loved her. She gave it to her boyfriend.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I once visited a dive strip club, and I saw this big fat nerdy looking guy sitting all by himself at a table with a gift and a “Happy Birthday” balloon. He just sat there all alone for well over an hour. Then, his favorite walked into the club. His eyes lit right up and he waved at her.

This guy did receive attention. He probably spends a lot of money on this girl, but I could clearly see he was a borderline RIL. I actually found the whole situation to be pathetic.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Papi "wet blanket" Chulo has no idea what he's talking about. He's a "variety" guy who doesn't even have favorites, so how can he offer any useful advice? It's almost as ridiculous as that guy who only clubs once a year trying to give guys advice.

Besides, my CF's love the 8 x 10 glossies of myself I give them on their B-day!
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    ^ lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I brought her a gift and even had a Happy Birthday balloon that I tied to my chair to get her attention. She loved it.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Not a birthday gift, but it was a Christmas gift. Cash.

Back when I had a CF, I scheduled time to see her around my birthday as a birthday present to myself. It was also around the end of the year, so around Christmas time. I didn’t think a non-cash gift was appropriate nor wanted. Feeling extra generous, and with he being a service worker, I decided to give her a Christmas tip.

I took what I had spent on her so far and divided it by 12, and tipped in cash. This is no different than tipping any other service worker for which you have an ongoing relationship like a barber, hair dresser, maid, or waitress. Either 1/12 or one extra session rate. And yes, the tip was more than $12. Jeez, tough room! ;)

I tried the CF/ATF thing since it is talked about positively so much on Tuscl. Though IMO, the juice isn’t worth the squeeze. Even though I did enjoy our time together.

So there you go. Your casual customer answer. You’re welcome. ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    My ATF gets something special, or at least something I *try* to make special, every year. Along with Christmas, and Mother’s Day.

The MILF gets cash. Last time it was $100.

Other favorites get maybe 10 or 20. Maybe something inexpensive if they’ve expressed what I consider a sincere desire.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    with *her being a service worker
    typo. Not into trannies. lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A few extra $20’s is a perfect gift.

I tipped a dancer with a $100 once - and she practically jumped on me in excitement. I think she liked that! It was a special occasion - as it was a day that ended in a y.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I was thinking of throwing her a surprise birthday party in Aruba, does anyone think that’s a good idea ;))
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^ toda la noche or dream stripper?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^One and only Dream Stripper;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I might even buy her a car ;)
    Do you approve?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Who would you invite to her birthday party? Her mom and dad - and aunt? That might be awkward...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Fair point son ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Flowers, 8x10 glossies, candy, and lingerie is so gauche, just make it rain with $30,000 in singles that’s always appreciated right fishsticks ;)
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Dinner, drinks, sex, and double the normal $500 for her bday
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    (usually she gets about 250)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Awesome day I had with an ATF, which accidentally, ended up nicest thing I ever did for a stripper:

One of my first ATFs was a bit of a mess. When her birthday rolled around, she and her bff had "broken up" (bff had fired her as a bff, for being a bad friend), she wasn't getting along with her baby daddy, didn't have any money, and on and on. With Rick Dugan like instincts, I invited her OTC ("well, if you want to spend your birthday with me, we'll definitely party"). To my surprise, she not only accepted, but showed up -- I'd really expected that she'd get a better offer and blow me off. Anyway, she showed up at noon, so I took her to a fancy lunch, we spent a good five hours partying and drinking and, yes, strip clubbing, then I took her to dinner, then back to the hotel where I allowed her to blow me and then drunkenly banged her... we cleaned up, she looks at me and says, "I don't want to go home yet. Let's go party more!", so we did. At around 10pm she had to take of.

So, 10-hour long OTC with a hot, very fun stripper for our standard $250 plus some perfume I knew she wanted. Her "thank you for spending my birthday with me and making it fun" parting speech and hug seemed very genuine... I suspect she was really down, had no other options (obviously, or she wouldn't have spent it with a customer), and at least I got her into an alcohol-fueled haze to forget her troubles for a few hours. Plus she got to blow me. Meanwhile, at that time, that was my #1 best OTC ever.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Technically one of my ex's was a dancer.......went to NYC for a long weekend.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I allowed her to blow me.
    -->How charitable of you @Subraman lol.

Weren't you paying attention? It was her BIRTHDAY
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    $6,000 coco Chanel purse. Got matching wallet for Christmas later. Papi’s first statement is spot on, I was a fool in love. Still no regrets overall though. Best fucking (literally) time of my life
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    "I was thinking of throwing her a surprise birthday party in Aruba, does anyone think that’s a good idea ;)"

It depends, twenty-five - we're you going to invite her to come to Aruba? ;-)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    That was supposed to be "were". Damned autocorrect.....
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Combination of small gifts that were obviously thought about and planned for. Theory being that the amount of money is less important than the thought behind it. She was very appreciative.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ATACdawg it was the tequila talking ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Buy them a new tattoo
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    papi chulo, I bought strippers tattoos before...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I believe you
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    It was about 15 years ago. The dancer just turned 21, so it was the first time she could drink in the club. Since it was her birthday the club was offering a VIP special, tacking an extra 15 minutes to a half hour and 30 minutes to an hour. She was fairly popular, but the club rarely sold half hour dances, and It wasn't a busy day for the club, so she had very few dances that day let alone a half hour.

I had planned on getting a VIP from her anyway, so I decided to get a VIP with her. I opted for the hour for 90 minutes, because the hour included a free bottle of the clubs champagne. Now I wasn't entirely doing this for altruistic reasons. I was getting 90 minutes with a young fairly hot dancer who consistently gave me very good dances, on the first day she could drink the bar with free champagne. I ended spending slightly less than I would typically spend on her on two separate visits and ended up getting a much better dance than she usually gave/
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Review by my ATF gridget:

June 18, 20090
    I am a little late with this review...I apologize. I…

Platinum Plus
    ColumbiaSouth Carolina
    Not Provided Afternoon
    Club
    11-25 dancers
    Dancers
    Not Provided
    Dollar Value
    I am a little late with this review...I apologize. I am writing this review post the convention. I went to PP..had a great time as usual. I saw old friends like Shadowcat and TUSCL-BRO and met many new friends. You guys made the convention a hit. Thanks guys..you rock. It was my b-day the first day and the guys took care of me well..gifts, cake, and great company..what else could a girl ask for? There were plenty of girls there for guys to choose from as usual...everyone had their pick. I hope that this will become a yearly thing and grow every year.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I think buying them tattoos is a turn on, you marked them for the rest of their lives...its like a cheaper version of getting a bitch pregnant
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Get more dances from her than I normally would from her aka give her more money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion