Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tipping - frequency vs size

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm not a big tipper in terms of tipping often but I feel I'm a good tipper that when I tip I tip well/worthwhile.

So what kinda tipper do you consider yourself:

A) infrequent and small amounts

B) frequent and small amounts

C) infrequent and large amounts

D) frequent and large amounts

Replies (29)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

C) infrequent and large amounts

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Dancer only? Or strip club staff? Both? Dougster stock market tips?

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

For me it would most likely be B). I usually tip a small amount at the stage if I'm sitting or standing near it with almost every dancer, generally $2 or $3 dollars. If it is a favorite of mine on stage then I'll tip her up to $20. For satisfactory performances either on the floor or VIP I often leave a $25 tip. Waitresses and bartenders I generally leave $1 or a beer or soft drink and $2 for a mixed drink although I usually don't drink mixed drinks in clubs. Other club staff (bathroom attendant, bouncer, door girl, DJ) I tip sparingly and only when I feel is necessary.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

E) Appropriately, usually for good service have been known to overtip at times.

S
Supremeruler
•

Whats considered a large amount?

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

It's most likely B) for me. I usually tip $2 or $3 song at stage, up to a max of $21 for a stage set (it would have to be a great show or a sexy show). For dances, if I enjoy it I'll tip $10 on top of dances and $20 if I really enjoyed it. $40 would be the asshole tax. If she's been talking to me table side for a while, and I'm not yet ready for dances, I'll tip a $5 (used to $20) every now and again if she's been good company with me. Waitresses and bartenders, I tip $1 to her to break $20s into $5s and $1s for tipping. I tip $2 for a drink ($7 neat liquor) and extra $1 for each additional drink. Other staff I tip sparingly, too. DJ I tip $5 if I want my dancer (rarely) to skip her stage set.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

C) I always try to negotiate what is going to happen first. If I do that, then the girl deserves what we agreed upon. So I'm only going to tip for something above and beyond. But when that happens, I want the girl to know I appreciate it. And then hopefully it happens again.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Look at my profile page. I"m screaming it at my wenches ! :-)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

w.r.t. who, it can be anyone in the club

w.r.t. how much is a big (or small) tip/amount, it's what you consider big/small

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Papi,

My answer changes depending on who I am tipping. My above answer was for a dancer. If the question is directed toward doorman or waiters, then my answer is the exact opposite. For support people, I'm tipping often, but small amounts. I want the waitress to know I tip so she comes back, but I'm not going to break the bank on her.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

B

Profile picture for ei8ht_Ball
ei8ht_Ball
•

I always tip for VIP unless it was just bad. If I just do dances I pay in denominations of twenties, so if it comes to $80 she gets $80, but if it comes to maybe $50 she gets $60. Unless she really went above and beyond (or I have hopes of getting her out of there). Sometimes I tip extra well at the stage if it's crowded and I think it will get me the attention of the one I'm interested in.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

B. Why waste so much money on peacocking when so many girls are just waiting to dance on your lap for the dollars

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

B

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

Thank you to everyone for tipping.

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

F) Sometimes (or about half the time unless i only see favorites/regulars then it's almost all the time) and variable amounts depending on the service although i almost always tip the waitress, shotgirl and bartender. I think i tip quite above average when the service is good though. I don't usually tip for "average" dances, though, often giving the woman exact change (and i almost always have exact change) say 30 instead of 40 or 25 instead of 30. If a dance is $10, i might add a single or two, unless it was below average, then i tip nothing.

And i generally consider multiple/stacked dances a tip in itself, particularly the more i get, but some GPS strippers still ask for/suggest tips even when i've done 5+ dances with them. If they were great (and they usually are otherwise i wouldn't have gotten so many), i would have tipped them anyway, but when they ask, i might tip them less than i had planned if at all.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

A.

Profile picture for Smalltowncpl
Smalltowncpl
•

I only go to the stage to watch and tip the girls that I really want to tip. If a girl gives a good dance(on stage) I tip $1-$5 . If a stage dance is VERY good $5-$10. Private dance tips..... A terrible air dance nothing. A good quality private dance $5-$10, an excellent dance $20. VIP $20-$50 for average to above average,unless another price has been negotiated.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I’m mostly C. Wait until I find what I like and then pay what it takes to have the best.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

JS69, I always was a fan of your tipping system. You'd documented it before. I may emulate it some day.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Inconsistently amounts with inconsistent frequency.

I tip what I consider appropriate when I consider it appropriate to do so. Sometimes that’s a buck for every dancer who walks by, sometimes it’s only the $20 I give my favorite for a good grope session. Sometimes it’s both. Sometimes it’s nothing.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

B.

I try to avoid dances that don't get my tip.

Im not large to begin with so the tip certainly isn't.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ I’ve heard the girls at The Inner Room talking about a guy they called pencil dick, says he tries to get them to give him a lap dance for a fruitcup;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Know, I ask for lap dances AND a fruit cup.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Combination of B and D. If sitting at rail, $3 or so just for being there and $5 to $10 for sensuality or enthusiasm or both. For the standard 3/100 VIP chair dances in my region, $20 (20%) if experience very good , nothing if it's bad. (I never get floor dances, mileage too low and dislike being observed by others). For room, depends on the experience

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@ flagooner thanks for clearing that up I was a bit confused;)

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

I don't do stage tips unless it's a CF. Otherwise I pull new girls from the floor as they're walking around. But my faves I tip well both on stage and off stage.

Profile picture for dr_lee
dr_lee
•

Very infrequently and small amounts, too much bad or lazy service in most clubs.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

frequency. you can get more out of a trick that way unless he's tipping more than $500 at once.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement