tuscl

Breaking into a locals club as a new local

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Besides the system and two bits wannabe act and whatnot, let's say you mosey into a club, sit down and grab a beer... only to notice an hour later that the hot gals arent coming over because they're wrapped up in their regulars who aren't spending. They're hopping from one regular to the next, hoping one says yes instead of saying hi to the newbie. They're looking at you across the bar like you're the honey badger, confused and fascinated but not approaching as they're a little scared. And the regulars are buying drinks trying to cop feels without spending 20s and grope as much as they can while they're checking you out.

Let's also say it's the type of club that standing out isn't a good thing and unwanted attention from thugs is a concern so nice watches and fancy clothes are out. Plus, setting the same expectations as the locals is important, this isn't a temporary jaunt. It's not overtly thuggish, just enough though.

Any tricks besides overly tipping at the rail? While I got a bunch up my sleeve I haven't tried I'd rather not try and just get some trusted TUSCL PL tips on breaking through the wall of regulars while looking like a reg so I can get the doorknob polished and shoes spitshined efficiently.

Advice from the ladies on here is welcomed too.

33 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i got a street rep big enough that nobody fcks with me no matter what club i go into. i don't care for what pussy ass bitches say, i will walk up to their hoe and i will make it rain on they asses and she will twerk that fat ass booty all over my dick.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    Ask the bartender for help getting the attention of the girl you want. Tip the bartender a $5 rather than the $20s you don't want to spend.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    All it takes is one dancer to decide you're ok and the rest usually do the same. Mind your own business, don't give the regulars a reason to have a beef and it should be fine. Every time I've caught the wrong type of attention from just being there spending money, the girls or the club handled it. It's a business and they want to make money. I have literally never out of hundreds of clubs ever had a confrontation with other customers. Always a first time, I guess, but I don't sit around worrying about it.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    If you like a girl, catch her eye and wave, she will come over. Like wallanon said, all it takes is one girl. Once they see you are buying dances they will want to be your best friend.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    First off, I could care less about the thug factor. I am very capable of handling myself in those situations. Second, Every club that I go to, I do the following which tends to get those within to notice.
    1. I tip the doorman $5 minimum and engage in short conversation; if there is a pat down required and a dancer just hanging out by the doorman, I ask the doorman if I can tip him $5 to allow me to pay the dancer $5 to pat me down instead of him.
    2. I go straight to the Bar, order a beer and tip the Bartender $5 very visually. The goal is to show others that I am here to play.
    3. Get a second beer and tip the same in short order. Then engage in conversation with the bartender. They will give you the scoop (to a degree). The last 4 clubs I went to, the bartenders assisted me with the girls of my choice and they tend to remember me upon next visit.
    4. Tip the DJ a $5 spot just because. Chat it up with DJ if possible. They know the dancers and the dancers know him.
    5. Tip the waitress.
    The dancers have a damn swivel for a neck when they see a patron tipping EVERYONE other than just the dancers. If you are a tipper, then you are a good MARK for the dancers. My goal is to be a good MARK for the dancers because that is why I went there in the first place.
    SCs are places to spend money for a fun fantasy. The girls are there to make money. Let them see that you are there to pay for some fun. Be visual about the money.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I've given some the come over head bob, they look at me like I'm an alien. Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When the strip club gears get tough to turn, adding lubrication often does the trick ($$$).

Be proactive and show them you're there to spend - be the initiator.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    That's just weird, don't they know sales?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nidan good advice, I'm not scared about the thug factor I can handle mine I just don't want to draw unwanted attn. because I'm stealing some bikers gal lol. But I like the advice
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    At blahblah, no. Apparently not. I spent a lot of years in Vegas where this question would not even come up in my mind lol
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @blahblah and no offense show us your tits thx lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In a club one needs to get to spending - those vaginas are not gonna get wet by themselves

:)
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @papi I've thought about just pulling one in for a dance or two before I even order, but I shouldn't have to think that way ya know
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Maybe your LDK shorts are scaring them away ya know?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Lol @ Papi, def not the case. I think it has more to do with the girls wanting to have regulars to keep their dick sucking numbers low. If a girl sucks one dick 100x, it's once, but if a girl sucks 100 dicks from different people... has more to do with that I think
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "only to notice an hour later that the hot gals arent coming over"

@pistolwhipped - so what, you sat there for a fucking hour with your thumb up your ass?

Here a tip: Next time, try being a man instead of a pussy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You might want to try taking your dick out and jacking off either at the bar or the rail. It shows that you are there with a purpose.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I like it - you are both bald and bold (the double-bs)
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @Troll-Shitz, if only you were half as clever as you think you are. Maybe one of your other troll accounts is funnier...

@Flag, thanks just might try that if all else fails. May even add a 'hey ladies this wasnt going to jerk itself off' to it verbally.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I agree with two_bits. What the fuck were you doing for an hour? If they’re dancing on stage, tip and ask for a dance or whatever when they get done. If she gaffs you off, do it again until you get a bite.

Many day shift girls are less aggressive than many night shift girls; it’s why some of them work days instead of nights. They get complacent with their regulars. If your intent is to become a regular, *you* are likely going to need to do the approaching and not wait for them to do it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just grab em by the pussy!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If you are shy, funny t-shirts can help. I recently bought a new one that reads "It's not going to lick itself".
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure where you intend to take this? Do you want to become a regular? Or do you want to get your cock sucked?

I’m not a regular type, so I don’t have advice on blending in. Besides, you only become a regular with time.

Have you read the reviews of the club? I only ask because it’s important to know if extras are offered there. You don’t want to waste time - and then find out that you can’t get what you want.

I’d recommend going straight to the bar, ordering a beer, and chatting up the bartender. You have an agenda, and it’s to get a dancer to come over and chat. It’s a simple request - and with a nice tip (to the bartender) of at least $10 - it should get the dancers to come by.

This enforces the idea that you are there to chat a bit, buy dances, and you aren’t a cheap tipper.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I think that Nidan111 offers good advice. I tend to be generous with waitresses and bartenders. They are usually helpful when it comes to breaking in.

If I see a girl on stage that I like, I tip generously and invite her to come see me after her dance. Even if she doesn't come over for whatever reason, other dancers will see that you're spending money. That's usually all the encouragement they need.
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    Spending $$ is the best way to draw a working girls attention.
    Ever notice how they watch you pay, to see what's in your wallet.
    I find that if I I get a drink and pay with a 100 the girls notice and occasionally the bartender will even go and mention the Benjamin to the dancers.
    If you are worried about the thugs don't pull out the big bills till your second round when most of the patrons have forgotten about you.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    flashin ben definitely helps.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You're reading too much into it. Its a place of business, they don't care if you're new or not...
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    If you want to be a regular, go there on a regular basis and do what regular PL’s do regularly. Duh.

:)
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "go there on a regular basis and do what regular PL’s do regularly"

Be a chump?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Crazy. I had this exact same experience at a club this past weekend. It was the first time I've experienced anything like that. Pink Sugar Doll made it sound so easy to just catch her eye and wave but that didn't go well for me at all. I didn't exactly catch her eye, rather I went to start a conversation with her hoping to ask for dances after the icebreaker. Instead, shit went south, fast.

I'm taking these all these tips into consideration for the next time I encounter a club like this. My review of the club this happened to me to is here:https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?id=339334
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Really? Odd, idk why that wouldn’t be. I approach anyone who maintains eye contact with me. Ah hell, that’s what I told SanAntonio_LDK as well when he asked me about it. :/

• PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I do too, I feel bad for you guys sometimes, like girls are just bitches to a lot of you! Wth, Jesus. A wave or a nod is the only time I sit on s lap instead of side by side bc usually i already know that guy likes me!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Lol @ new ldk shorts intinidation factor
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion