tuscl

A question for the older guys . . .

ei8ht_Ball
Still don't know what I'm doing here . . .
For those of you who have been doing this a really long time, do you spend more or less on the hobby as you move into your older years?

I'm assuming that I'll spend less because I don't think I'd be comfortable doing OTC with a girl more than 20 years younger than me. Given that I spend more for OTC than a night at the club, especially when you throw in dinner, a room at a nicer hotel, and a couple bottles of wine, I view myself spending considerably less once I'm past that and strictly hanging out at the club. But in my older years I also want to club more frequently than I club/OTC today.

How has your clubbing and spending changed over the years. Is it naive of me to think I should budget for less spending on this in retirement rather than more?

48 comments

• pistola
    6 years ago
    As one hones his sniper skills, it depend on how many hours you plan on snipering. This isn't golf where you must constantly practice, as you get older you know what your body likes and usually just go for the kill shot. Plus, sleep and shitting become more important and pleasurable. Nothing better than a great shit after a fruit cup and some prune juice, ask two bits.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Is it naive of me to think I should budget for less spending on this in retirement rather than more?"

No. Based on the example of the retired old farts on here you will be spending less, and probably a lot less. Remember, you'll be on a fixed income, so you'll obsess over every penny you spend in the club. Of course, you'll be clubbing exclusively during the weekday day shift, coming in when there's no cover and lunching on the free buffet, and then leaving the club by 3-4 pm. Don't worry about the age difference - most day "girls" are over-the-hill, past their prime (or never had a prime) dancers who won't be that much younger than you. But at least they're cheap. Enjoy your golden years.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It depends, I assume - if one is in a good financial position in retirement I can see clubbing increasing since one would have more time on their hands and SCing is more fun than playing shuffleboard with ladies in their 60s and 70s
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "Remember, you'll be on a fixed income"

Oh two_bits, now who's being naive.

"most day "girls" are over-the-hill, past their prime (or never had a prime) dancers who won't be that much younger than you"

I know where to get the good stuff during the day . . . we'll see if it's still around when I'm older.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm spending more. That's because I'm making more and can budget more for... recreation.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "I'm assuming that I'll spend less because I don't think I'd be comfortable doing OTC with a girl more than 20 years younger than me."

I suspect that you'll eventually get over this hurdle.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "suspect that you'll eventually get over this hurdle."

It's possible. But does it cost more once you're noticeable older than her father? If that's the case then I really need to start socking more away.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    More per girl. Less overall.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I'll be spending much more, since I don't spent much now. Having access to retirement funds in six years, having the mortgage and kids' college costs paid off, I don't anticipate money being an issue. In a weird sort of way, I feel like I'm saving up now for more intense, frequent mongering in my 60s. Couldn't care less how much older I am than the women or what they think of me. It's all about me. And I hope to enjoy life with a renewed vigor and zest and put all the misery of being alone behind me. Fuck everyone who's made me miserable to this point in life -- and the diseased horses they rode in on -- a cornucopia of pussy and debauchery awaits!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'm 76 and been retired for 9 years. My retirement income allows me to do pretty much whatever I want. Like pay cash for my 2018 Mustang GT.

I hit my favorite club Follies at least twice a week. My spending has been pretty stable over the last 10 years. I leave early to beat the rush hour traffic through Atlanta and because the club gets too crowded. My OTC has slipped because I am too fussy about who I want to meet OTC.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "I don't think I'd be comfortable doing OTC with a girl more than 20 years younger than me"

I was fucking a girl 40 years younger than me this weekend and I was very comfortable.

My strip club spending did not begin until I had reached an advanced age. Before then, I had a family to support and a mortgage to pay and retirement investments to make. Now I have few mandatory expenses and a lot of retirement income. I can't pretend to have spent as much money on strippers as Gawker, but I spend enough to make most PLs jealous of senior citizens.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    at 68 i need mo money. these girl times ain’t cheap.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Eight Ball - Two Bits is a fucking cum stain on a dirty mattress at motel 6. As far as club money at 61 compared to 31? I spend 5x more. I have it. I have less expenses. I make more money. My wife has a great job. Imo if you are not comfortable with younger women it makes no sense to do this. Having said that I don't do OTC. I want lap dances and extras with strippers. Not a date and especially not a pretend date. Beer, weed, football, bbbjcim bring home an antipasto.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^
    Motel 6? Nah, that's @Family_Man. You say you have a great legal mind, but you can't even keep the parody trolls on here straight.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Define older. I'm not sure if I'm qualified to respond.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "Imo if you are not comfortable with younger women it makes no sense to do this."

I currently feel comfortable taking girls 15 - 20 years younger than me to a hotel, but when I reach my 60s I think I'll want to just keep it in the club, have fun there, and do a lot of champagne rooms. Some of the shit I've put up with OTC, I don't think I could do it as an older gentleman. It makes perfect sense to me why I'd want to stay at the club, especially when it comes to the girls who can't perform until I drive them to a shitty part of town to pick up their prescription. . But to each their own.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Parody Trolls? Not one of the trolls here is funny. I've tried reading troll posts after 16 beers and they are still ignorant and childish. then again none of the trolls are really much different than the dead beats; baby mommas; lazy stupid people and criminals I deal with in Court. For some reason and in some communities criminals are idolized, while working men and women are denigrated. Anyone under 40 in this country has zero for a future.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    One of the advantages of being an older guy is the girls with daddy issues, relate to you real well, and by girls with daddy issues I mean almost all females ;)
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "the dead beats; baby mommas; lazy stupid people and criminals I deal with in Court."

Oh, boo-hoo. We're supposed to feel sorry for a shady, bottom-feeding lawyer that can only attract the dregs of society for clients?

I like to think of it as kismet.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Im 44 i will fuck a 20 year old dont care don't like them younger than that maybe 19
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m in my mid 50’s - and I’m spending less than I did in my 30’s and 40’s.

I realized that I was basically pissing money away when I was clubbing years ago. There’s nothing wrong in spending money in a club - but pissing it away is wasteful - and it doesn’t always equate to extras.

My assessment of clubbing after I retire is that I expect to club/otc less. Since I will be older, I’m expecting my desire to decrease a bit, and I expect that to lead to less trips out. I think that I will also spend less as a result.

I could be wrong - as I could find an ATF like Gawker did - and my spending and excitement might increase?!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    There are too many variables to say for sure whether strip clubbing becomes more or less frequent as a PL ages. The most important variable for me is the availability of sex from civilian women. The more I get pussy for “free,” the less reason there is to pay for it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "But does it cost more once you're noticeable older than her father?"

In my opinion, no.

"... but when I reach my 60s I think I'll want to just keep it in the club..."

Respectfully, trying to predict your attitudes decades in advance probably doesn't have a lot of ROI. Focus on what's fun for you now.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i usually don’t fuck girls with daddy issues... that would be fucking a girl that is 50 years old.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "For some reason and in some communities criminals are idolized, while working men and women are denigrated."

I think this there is becoming a trend in this changing, too, at least regarding the last part of the sentence. Criminals will always be idolized. Younger couples (mostly, some that are so young) think it's cute to call themselves "Bonnie and Clyde," even if they're not criminals. That is not good. I guess they don't know Bonnie and Clyde's demise was 167+ bullets shot into their car. Or the deaths, life sentences, and other long sentences given to various druglords depicted in movies throughout history. But the movies make it look glamorous, and IRL if some people see other people in their community making money that way, they agree.

But I do think that having a career has more value placed on it than it used to. Some people still in the crime life get jealous when they see people from that same community getting an education and/or good jobs, new car, nice house, without having to "trap" for it or whatever.

At a lot of places in my "hometown" of Detroit, more respect is now being placed towards people who make legit money. It has sort of become a bragging right in those communities. The shithole city my ex grew up in was the same. When I was around the people he grew up with over there, I was basically put on a pedestal for having legal jobs, money, an education, and overall having my shit together. Even some of his friends who were starting to get degrees and legal money amd leaving their criminal life behind would say, "I wanna get to your level." Lol. You see enough people from your community go to prison and/or get killed, and a life of crime is less worth it.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I wonder how they can afford it on social security checks.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    probably selling meds on the side lol
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    So, Nina, let me make sure I got this straight:

At one time you had a legit job, money, an education, and overall had your shit together.

Now you're a stripper with anger management issues.

What happened?
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    NinaBambina and two_bits - what does any of this shit have to do with my question.

I get more straightforward and honest remarks from the girls at my local club.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "At one time you had a legit job, money, an education, and overall had your shit together.

Now you're a stripper with anger management issues.

What happened?"

I still have a legit job. My stripping is legit to me. I also am a paralegal.

I've gotten better at controlling my "anger management" issues over the last couple years, it's called adapting. I will no longer punch my TV just because it won't turn on when I arrive home from a hard night's work. I'm good.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    In my 20s and 30s I would have agreed with Nina here. And in fact, I did. Brutal honesty. Absolute Loyalty. In my 40s I would agree with twentyfive and rickdugan.

Why We Fight - March 14, 2018
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

• Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @ei8ht_Ball,
    I think as I get older (almost 41 now) I spend maybe less and I understand more of what I'm looking for, I know how to make it happen, and I'm proactive about it.

I see where you are saying about the age difference. 3 years ago, when I got back into this after a 12 year break, I was getting to know a 19 y/o dancer then it occurred me I was actually TWICE her age. Normally I was used to like a 6 year plus or minus age difference. Here I was legit old enough to be her Dad. It did kind of bother me at first. I got over it. I think we all do.

I agree with John, in that clubbing frequency isn't really a function of age for me but rather what's going on in my life. I'll club more if I am having less access to civilian sex. or if I'm stuck in a funk between work, school, and home and need to shake things up with something new and novel.

I think I may budget more per visit in the future, that is if I still go. Only because I spend so little now (about $140 once or twice a year). I think I'll budget more (assuming clubs will even still be relevant to me), mostly as a treat or reward than need as it stands today.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @Dominicanrepublic - hey, granted, $140 once or twice a week is not that much, but...wait a minute, I read that wrong - $140 once or twice a year? GTFO!

Are you that weirdo that only goes to clubs once a year?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "NinaBambina and two_bits - what does any of this shit have to do with my question."

It's called simple human compassion, 8-ball.

I see someone that's obviously hurting, in a downward life spiral, emotionally damaged and desperately seeking some kind of validation here, and I'm trying to understand why, and how I just might be able to help.

What the hell was your questions anyway?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Dominicans are pretty cool. They are pro sex work.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ no - they're pro not being broke
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Important distinction, then. ;)

I, too, am pro not being broke.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Seriously though, when you see these old men, do they save their social security checks up?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Is the OP a younger guy? Supposedly social security won't be around for us. Or so "they" say. *shrugs*
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Phatboy99 - definite troll account

Family_Man - parody troll account
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    Don't give Dominic77 a hard time. He sounds like a man who has his head on straight and is prioritizing appropriately. He'll hit the clubs when the time is right. I respect that a lot.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Dominic is the "cicada" of TUSCL members, lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    wtf does "cicada" mean, this isn't Harvard - we have people like Juice and flagooner here, please try to stick to more simple language
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It means I come out every 17 years. Cicadas reproduce every 17 years, a prime number, It messes with the mathematics of the predator-prey model.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I've clubbed 34 times in 23 years. What weirdo cubs at a rate like that. Clearly I have a resting pulse of 3 and/or hibernate like a bear or something.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    The way inflation is going, in another 20 years things might cost 5 times as much so instead of giving dancers a two dollar tip at the stage, 10 bucks might be considered a minimum stage tip and some might be tipping 20 or 30 a pop. Dances won't be two for 30 but two for 150 and that might seem like a good deal compared to other clubs. You will talk about the good ol days when things were so much cheaper and might not tip as much or not everyone and be a bit surprised when you see some guys making it rain 1000 bucks in tens, the replacement for ones.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately, down to right at nothing.
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    Ironically, I spend way less than now than when I was younger and making a lot less money. But then also, everything has gone up, so saving money on SCs allows for using for other, more important things.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion