tuscl

Finding out ATF is lesbian

Staalbal
Washington
My ATF recently revealed to me she is married to a woman. Was a bit shocked as I have always had great GFE with her. I don't expect them to be single, but that was a bit unexpected. Anything like that happen to you guys before?

46 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Most of my favs have all been gay. I personally find lesbian strippers to be more relaxed around guys and really good at giving you a more buddy/friends with benefits type of experience.

I also know that the gay dancers I have known were pretty nervous to reveal it as it can kill the fantasy for a lot of customers.

How long have you been seeing her?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    See if you can turn her straight. That sounds like a real challenge!

Seriously I tend to not ask questions like that because it kills the fantasy but just about EVERY decent look stripper has a significant other. Hot girls don’t ever stay single long.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... See if you can turn her straight. That sounds like a real challenge ..."

Obviously she hasn't met two_bits and been exposed to his skillz
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    A dancer I know very well got married this summer. I later learned she married a woman. It seems to me that she is bisexual.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When I was a newbie her telling me about her BF turned me off; and if she told me she was married that would throw me for a loop - also didn't like hearing she was bi even less-so lesbian.

Nowadays I figure it really doesn't make a difference as long as they provide a good experience - many dancers have told me they're bi and have given me great-dances; don't recall any one telling me she was a lesbian but then again during most visits I normally jump from dancer to dancer and don't get into extended convos w/ dancers too-often.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Usually after one's been clubbing for a while not too much surprises them LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    i would imagine that bi-sexuality or at least bi-curiosity happens w/ a lot of dancers being in a sexually-charged atmosphere like that.

I've had a few dancers tell me they were w/ other girls out of curiosity to see what it was like but in the end wasn't for them - and I kinda wonder if so many dancers claiming to be bi say so b/c they think it will turn on the PL?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It is an open-secret at Inner Room in Cocoa Beach that flagooner is bi-curious - not that there's anything wrong with that
  • Staalbal
    6 years ago
    I have known her close to 3 years and been seeing her more often the last 1.5 years. She might be bi. Did not go in too much details. But as you say I have a great experience with her and hopefully I will not ruin it for myself.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I think lesbian strippers are fairly rare but bisexual strippers are very common. The DS, for example, could give me an incredible GFE and then the next night have sex with her girlfriend.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ I think SJG said something similar, like he would have a front room make out session with a sex worker in a massage parlor and the next night make love to a goat.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Don't patronize me Papi.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... I think SJG said something similar, like he would have a front room make out session with a sex worker in a massage parlor and the next night make love to a goat ..."

So I guess he's bi-species
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ it's not the same for girls as it is for guys - they are different
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IMO a chick doesn't necessarily have to be gay in any way to find another girl attractive and want to play w/ her body - a woman's body is different than a man's and causes a different type of attraction
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    My ATF says she's Bi. I know her lesbian lover has a boyfriend on the side.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    You can't compare combining yin with yin vs yang and yang. You have two passive/submissive/receptive energies vs two aggressive/dominant/insertive energies, not that different from electronic polarity. Even if you don't subscribe to Taoist sexual theory, there are two vastly different psychologies with "casual" lesbian/bisexual women vs gay men as well as different physical activities. With the men, one is usually the bottom or top. With the women, unless a strap on is used, there is no such dilemma, and even then it's just a weird way of using toys. A women can keep and maintain her femme persona the entire time. Whatever she does to her "partner" she can do to herself, outside of kissing and oral sex which is where some of these "bi-curious" women might draw the line.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... not that different from electronic polarity ..."

Well there you go - doesn't get any simpler than that
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Lesbian, no bi yes.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I'm not big on labeling. Things are what they are. Despite what feminists might say, men and women are fundamentally different and definitely not equal in numerous ways. Who really cares what a girl is or likes when or how she likes it? It makes little difference in the grand scheme of things.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think the majority of ATF officers are male, but I can see many of the female ones as being lesbian. But why would you care?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    This thread is gay.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Has it ever happened to me before? Yes, a few times. But their dances weren't necessarily any better then the bi or even straight dancers. One time a gay dancer vented all her drama to me figuring that I could relate. Yeah I could relate but not at VIP prices, lol.

It doesn't matter to me who she sleeps with in her personal life. It's all about what she can do for me in the club. That's all that really matters to me.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    I met many lesbian dancers over the years, including a few who were my favorites at the time. Quite a few of them were married, a few even to other dancers. I knew one dancer who worked at one club and her partner at a different club. Her dances were decent, but her looks were average at best. I got a few dances from her partner at the other club, and her partners dances were a lot better and much more mechanical, but she was also a lot hotter. Another dancer's girlfriend was one of the waitresses at the club.

Being lesbian doesn't mean you won't get a good dance or extras. Lap dances with one of my favorites would often be a twenty minute make out session, with lots of skin on skin contact. She liked a lot of nipple play, and we would usually end with my mouth on her tits and her hand fondling my crotch until we were done.

One of the more popular dancers at a club that I saw quite a lot up until last year, gave me quite a few very good dances over the years, where especially the last year her dances were one of the best anywhere, including some of the best oral skills I have ever encountered.

One day she mentioned that next weekend was her last weekend, since she was moving out of state with her wife who got a new job. She also mentioned many of her regulars couldn't believe she was a lesbian. I thought she might have been bisexual, but she mentioned no she was only into girls, but that doesn't mean she can't know what guys want, and the better her dances, the more money she made. Maybe it's because she was fairly hot, but this didn't come off as rude either.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    bitches that don't fuck bitches, that's that shit i don't like
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Bi... sure. Lesbian... not that I know of. Honestly, I usually try to avoid getting too deeply knowledgeable about their personal lives.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i try to avoid too deeply understanding their history of STD viruses

ruins the mood when they blurt that one out
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Who cares what the sex worker you hire does in their private time if you're enjoying her company? Would you feel better if she was hetero, but in the Klan? Would it make you feel better if she was hetero, but sold crack to kids? On the bisexuality issue and after swinging for 30 years with a bi wife I believe that bisexual men are mostly gay and bisexual women mostly heterosexual. No idea why, but others have said its the way boys and girls are socialized and that girls show physical affection to each other from a young age and are encouraged to do so, while men are not. The thing we find funny is the guys who claim to be hetero, but will "let a guy blow them because their wife/gf finds it hot". My wife claims to not be bi, even though I have seen her have sex with probably 50 women and know of maybe 20 more. She says she is hetero, but also likes to fuck girls. I look at it like wow skiing and a threesome and yet people say old age is no fun.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    doesn’t matter to me as long as we’re having fun.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Could always be worse, you could've found out she has a penis
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ like flagooner's fave - not that there's anything wrong with that - to each their own as we say around these here parts
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you Papi.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I like lesbians, they like the same things that I do. ;)
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    My dancer g/f is very bi and I'm fine with it. She's also married with 4 kids.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Not true.

There are plenty of lesbians that fuck guys because they enjoy the feeling of being fucked by a dick. That doesn't mean they are attracted to guys.

Or are ladies also plastisexual or rubbersexual if they enjoy dildos?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "There are plenty of lesbians that fuck guys because they enjoy the feeling of being fucked by a dick. That doesn't mean they are attracted to guys."

If a girl claims to be a lesbian but regularly, or even semi-regularly fucks guys because she enjoys it, I personally would consider her bisexual. Being attracted to a guy's dick enough to fuck him is being somewhat attracted to him, even if it's just the way he fucks her.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    There was this hot stripper that tends to tell her stripper friends and PLs including me that she prefers girls, has a GF, etc. Still gives very good dances. Then one day, she is visibly pregnant and my ATF and i are like, huh? And the ATF even tells me that from her social media, the baby daddy is pretty much your typical unattractive loser type. Not the type of person you would want to have kids with, IMO. Well, she didn't say it just like that, but to that effect. SMH...
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'm reminded of a friend 40 years ago that divorced his wife after catching her in bed with another woman. He said that he would have preferred to catch her in bed with another man. At least he could compete with that.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc,

Would seem he could do anything a woman could do to his wife, but not the other way around.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Clubber,

But he had no tits or vagina for his wife to enjoy.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    A lot of them just say that.... rarely is it really true. Some are bi or experiment though. Its kinda easy to experiment in that work environment
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    "Finding out ATF is lesbian"

^^^Unless there's a Rodney Dangerfield joke in there, I think you're good! :)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc,

But she would have the benefit of only enjoying without reciprocation. That can be a plus.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    I’m not looking to marry my CF so it really doesnt matter to me if SHE has a long-term relationship. I do......
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    My atf ds says, "i'm only bi when I'm drunk" lol...I've seen her make out with other girls and ask them to come home with us....I often wonder if she isn't just bi all the time.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I've had bisexual favorites who told me they don't care to dance for every guy. Some guys thought they were lesbian as a result.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion