tuscl

Dating A Dancer Part 2

rockstar666
Illinois
I posted a couple months back how I 'accidently' started dating a dancer and I thought I'd update my experience. She used to dance at HB in Elk Grove Village, IL and is now at one of the Stone Park Clubs. And no, I won't tell anyone who she is! I have yet to see her at work and am not sure if I want to; I'd rather spend my money on her when we have dates. I will say, I loved watching her dance before so maybe I will stop by and surprise her. She even said I could buy dances with other girls if I stopped by, as long as I bought some from her too. I like an open mind!

When you really get to know a dancer, and when you get beyond just sex, it's VERY interesting. She has the good attitude of the TUSCL ladies but also that lingering resentment so often expressed on SW. She likes her customers in general but complains too many are VERY confused between finding a g/f and just having fun in the club. I thank the TUSCL members for teaching me this years ago because when I was younger I made that same mistake. I know she liked how I understood it was her job when we met, and I think that's why she felt she had to ask ME out for our first date, which 'accidently' turned out to be a hotel room. We've had many non-sexual dates since too.

Her SS isn't bad at all; she's frequently 15 min. late but all things considered that's not bad. She has a huge aversion to me giving her any money at all; she really wants to make it clear I'm not paying for sex. In fact when she was between jobs I offered her money and she got kind of mad at me. ("I can always get money from people I don't care about") This is how I can be confident I'm not being played. Yes, I pay for the dates but I would be doing that anyway.

So, so far so good. She is by far the most fun date I've had in my entire life; when you make a living doing foreplay you tend to be good at it. We had that discussion too: many dancers are lazy in bed because foreplay is what they do all night (or day)...but she's very flirty with me and that makes her really fun to be with. We'll see how long it lasts. For now I'm just really enjoying the moment.

Has anyone here had an exclusive LTR with a dancer? If so I'd be curious on how it went!

29 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    When you say you are paying for the dates does that mean straight paying her or paying for food.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If you’re paying for dates than you aren’t dating a dancer.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I pay the restaurant tabs etc. She gets no cash from me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm glad it's working out for you. If you're having fun, then not much else matters.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Yes i am paying for dates! If i have said it once i will say it a million times there is no difference! So keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Does she pay for your video games and weed?
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't worry too much about labeling things. Just understand there is a good chance it's going to absolutely crash and burn. But if your having fun, then why the hell not.

Just watch out for, now that she's getting close to you. Dudes can get F'ed up in that spot. "OMG I need $XX,XXX because XYZ happened! Who else can I turn to!"
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    15 minutes late for any woman translates to “on time.” Lol

“Accidentally” started dating a stripper. Yeah I think all my encounters like that were by accident as well. I was just trying to get into her pants or “g-string” so to speak and I end up becoming some sort of “boyfriend.”
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Rockstar, you should ask Gawker's advice on having a long term relationship with a dancer.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Flagooner, I've snorted her coke for free..she has her own weed so we share.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Shailyn, if you want to dig out my original 'Dating A Dancer' thread you'll see how it happened. I would buy dances from her in the club, and after the third visit she asked me out on a date. No sex on the first date...

Muddy9: Yes I'm prepared to crash and burn...how can one date a dancer and not be?
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    What's the age difference?
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Oh, and yes I run over in my mind how I'm just a self deluded PL...the difference is money. During our first date she was telling me about a PL who wanted OTC but not pay her even though there was no sex. She said that's stupid; come to the club or pay me for my time. Then I questioned her about our relationship vis a vie money. She said if I had offered her money (for sex) she would have dumped me. Just like if she asked me for money for sex, I'd have dumped her. I'm in WAY too deep emotionally with her to have our relationship turn in to a P4P thing. BTDT with an ex-ATF...I'm done with that BS.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Random, she's 37. I'm in my later 50's. That's a lot of years but at 37 she's no newbie to adulthood.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The fact that you don't pay her for her time and sex is about the only remotely reliable indicator that it's something more -- some sort of FWB at the very least, IMO. Of course, knowing these girls, it is very far from impossible that it's merely an exit strategy. One of my ATFs had gotten married and then divorced a few years later, in the settlement he agreed to cover her and her kid with health insurance for some amount of time after the divorce. I remember being surprised how un-emotional she seemed over the whole thing; one day she told me "getting my daughter covered by health insurance was really the main thing I wanted out of the marriage, so as long as I get that even though we're divorced, I don't really care about the marriage".

Anyway, I'm rambling. I do agree with rockstar that the fact that he's not paying means he's moved beyond customer; and if he's having fun, that's awesome. Just keep in mind that just because you no longer have to dodge stripper hustle, doesn't mean she doesn't have alternative malicious plans to watch out for. But as long as you realize that, have fun. FWB w/ a stripper has always been amazing for me
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Subraman, thanks for your comments. She has 4 kids (from the same man) but none live with her (long story)and they're well taken care of. She sees them weekly or more. I have no desire to raise them or insure them. It would be a real dilemma if she turned to me in these matters.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    rockstar: good you're safe there :) My point was more general though: sometimes strippers have ulterior motives (Yes, I'm wearing my Captain Obvious hat and uniform), even in their real-life romances. Just a general warning to keep in mind. In the meantime, like I said, the few FWBs I've had with strippers have been some of the most outrageously fun times I've had, so enjoy it. Just sleep with one eye open, figuratively speaking.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    37???? Can I have her phone number!?!?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think Rockstar should be okay, serious relationship or not. The only comment I’d have is to never share assets (even if marriage or anything is a possibility in the future)

But otherwise, the risk at this point seems to be the same as it would with any other civie

• Icey
    6 years ago
    Even if you are being played, you can turn it around on her. Say she wants your money, well make the bitch work for it and you control how much you spend on her. Thats not necessarily being a trick though, she may just be a gold digger. Same if she uses you for emotional support, give it to her and take it away at times so she misses it and realizes she needs you. Taking whatever she needs away for a while gives you the power.

Relationships with strippers are varied just like with any girl. I've had relationships where it was just smoking weed, video games, movies and sex. Others where it was just about moving through fast money. My favorite relationships are where they pay for everything and you don't have to do shit.

My current relationship is the best one I've had on an emotional level and the connection we have, but I know for a fact she wouldn't be with me if I was a broke nigga. Sometimes she needs to be turned out and reminded of her place. It works but That bothers me. She tolerates my side bitches coz of $$$ But I think I like a new side bitch as more than a side bitch. She never asks for anything and is too giving sometimes.

• TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Phatboy99 - definite troll account
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    TrickBot - trying to make this a trick only forum
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Did the age gap ever make it feel weird or awkward at first?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Phatboy99 - definite troll account

Aww, go easy on Phatboy99
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Rockstar, you should ask Gawker's advice on having a long term relationship with a dancer."

Or Daddillac's.

As to "We'll see how long it lasts," what's your current net worth?
  • joewebber
    6 years ago
    she's into you. at 37, she's gone thru all her SS days. enjoy your relationship
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    txtittyfag: I took you off ignore because you're harmless, but if you spam my threads you'll disappear to me. If you want me to read your posts, don't be an asshole.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Nothing is free; it's just a matter of where we want to spend our money. Bernie wants to return our tax dollars to the people as an investment in America, while Trump wants to return it to corporations and millionaires as an investment in America.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I feel sorry for you going through life thinking everyone is out to get something from you and use you.

And money comes and goes. Fast money moves especially quick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion