tuscl

Best Strip Club Visit this year

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Sunday, September 16, 2018 5:14 PM
We all have clubs we love, dancers we enjoy, etc. What one trip to a club was just awesome in the last year and why? I will start. Went to Atlantis in Ford Heights, IL. Great club, beautiful facility. I sat down and the waitress asked what I wanted to drink. I asked for Woodford Reserve on ice and she came back and said they were out but had the Double Oaked Woodford and I could have that at the same price. "HELL YEAH!" Then an asian dancer came over to me and spoke "broken english" to me until I got onto her and then she tells me she is from Nevada and went to Stanford and is making $$ to afford grad school at Northwestern. She is hot (kinda nicespiceish) funny, great conversation and kinda handsy plus she gives an amazing dance. So, great booze, hot asian, great dance and then her friend from Thailand comes over and we do another set and I am in heaven. Asian girl 1 had to go as it was late and she had class the next day, bummer. Then the Thai girl offered me a deal for a room $250 for an hour which is half price. OMG was it worth it. Went in with about $450 left with $1 and had an amazing time with several hot women and great booze. Best trip or the year for me so far, that was in March, I need another like that soon. : )

22 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    One time a stripper let me sniff coke out of her asshole.
  • Maus3r
    6 years ago
    SF Crazy Horse. I was just feeling the music that night I guess (I think I should probably thank the DJ more than the dancers). Thing is, some of the girls there can really dance. I liked the way the moved, it spoke to me. One of thought I was Hawaiian, and when I got a dance with her she shoved her tongue so far down my mouth *I* almost got pregnant. I'm not sure what it's like now but you could get away with a lot back then. I still think about that woman till this day. I have failed to find a clone or anyone who could come close to her. She was rare.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Hk tj no club can compare!
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I've spent more time at hotels than strip clubs this year. I won't name which ones, but have had some pretty nice experiences.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Im kinda used to stellar experiences, but one above average dance that makes me chuckle from time to time happened in spring. It was at this place at 35 club in NJ. This club is notorious for price gouging, apathetic dancers, and terrible ambiance. The only reason I visited was its close proximity to me and the thrill of the gamble as the other clubs I go to are pretty conistent. So I get there early to avoid paying an entry fee and hoping to see a girl I knew from dayshift who provided stellar service. Unfortunately she wasn't there, but the lack of customers and the presence of 2 hot girls made me hang around. I decide to take one to the LD area to which she quotes me "$24 per dance" I know the place is $20 per dance, and she was hustling me, but I figured what the hell. Immediately in the middle of the first dance she starts to upsell me on a $125 VIP session. This is another scam. Girls hope you do this so they can collect the dance fee plus the VIP fee. She's giving a great dance and to not ruin the mood I say id consider VIP after the 2nd song. She continues to edge me on through the 2nd song and at the conclusion I had a hard LDK. She gave me a disgusted look and I had a sheepish grin. She asked for a tip for the LDK and i tossed her $3. Waddled my way back to my car and havent been back since. After years of terrible experiences I was determined to leave this place on a "high" point. It was like walking around from a blackjack table with $200 and not feeling the need to try another hand.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Wow, how did the Thai girl pull off that deal in the hour room? The floor host (or club) takes $200 right off the bat when you pay him and the club takes another 10% of what the girl has left at the end of the dancer's shift. She essentially sold an hour room for less than $50 for herself plus whatever tip she may have received on top of that unless she pulled off some SC voodoo...
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    3-4 months ago the wife and I went to our favorite place and the night had not been as exciting as I had hoped for. It was more crowded than normal due to the owners birthday party. The good thing is that he was walking around with a bottle of Jack Daniels single barrel proof, which is very delicious by the way. We had been there a couple of hours and was getting ready to call it a night when our favorite dancer got called to the stage. We immediately went up and got a seat . She noticed us and literally quit dancing for the guy she was in front of and came over to us. Gave a kiss and ask how we had been and gave an amazing stage performance. I told her to look for us when she was done. When her set was over she just put on her thong and came right over. We sat and talked,flirted and touched for about a half hour when I told her if she needed to make a round to go ahead. She said no she would rather stay with us. Then I suggest that we go do a few dances. We go back and she gave the wife an AMAZING 4 song dance. We get back to the table and sat for a few minutes and I suggested we pick up where we left off in the VIP and she agreed. We spent 30 minutes in the VIP doing all sorts of adult things and both her and my 30 minute timer went off and they soon called that her time was over,but we all 3 agreed that we we're not done. She ask if we wanted to do more time in there or were we staying in town that night. I told her we had already got a hotel for the night. She smiled and said she would be happy to come to the room with us because she was not really even on the schedule for the night and that she had just decided to come in. We went back to the table and waited while she gathered herself. When she came back I mentioned that we should probably talk about a price before we got to excited. She smiled and said that she would be happy to join us "as friends" . That didn't sound to promising so I ask about a price again. She says that If we wanted we could go to another bar or club for a while and buy her drinks there would be no charge for the rest of the night. We went to a bigger SC across town and we had a true GFE for the next hour or so. Stopped at another small bar for a little bit and if I went and got something from the liquor store her and the wife would meet me back at the room. I went and picked up a bottle and went back to the room where the girls seem to have started to party without me. For the next 3-4 hours we had a very nice time till we just passed out. I woke up a few hours later and the girls were in the shower. We all kissed good bye and agreed we should do this again.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Well, I went to Hong Kong in TJ three times this year. But I'm not going to count those since the best activity from those visits happened upstairs in the hotel. So I'm going to say my June visit to Inner Room in Cocoa Beach. There are no VIP rooms at Inner Room, but the dances are about as handsy as anywhere I have ever been. And those dances are only $10 each. I was there for almost 3 hours having dances from 3 different girls for almost the entire time. And I spent less than $250 that afternoon.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    And all my money and credit cards were still in my wallet the next day ,!
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    @DirkDiggler--No clue dude, I haven't seen her in a few months but she never accepted tips from me but I never got that deal of the room again either. Both in April and May I saw her and got an hour and then 1/2 hour for the regular rate but she didn't ask for a tip. I did tip her both times as I left the club with what $$'s remained but she never asked nor even implied she wanted a tip. Works for me.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Maybe she ate a lot of the cost herself as a gesture of goodwill towards future visits. I guess it worked for her too as she was able to sell two more rooms with you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I feel as if I am on the back-nine of my PL career - currently nothing w.r.t. SCs really wows me and it's mostly a feeling of "been there done that" - off the top of my PL-head I can't think of a visit that particularly sticks out as great in the recent past
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    going to diamond dolls for the first time ever. met two stunning latinas and got dances from both and got a little more than just dances from one of them.......if you know what i mean ;-)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    this year? one of my best was last march. [view link]
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure that FKK Sharks qualifies as a strip club, but that was my best experience of the year.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    My favorite at this time happened approximately 2 months ago. It is my favorite because it became my revelation that EXTRAS were a real thing! I have never had EXTRAS prior to that night. Never even thought to seek them out. I go to the only SC in the area just to have drinks as I had done a couple times before. As I watch the dancers, one struck me as a true 10. She was/is a 22 years old AA with perfect body. Natural double Ds and great ass. 36-23-36. I bought a 30 min VIP with her. She said she just started dancing to make more money. She started the dance. 10 minutes into the dance, she undoes my belt and my zipper. Pulls out mini me. Looks at me and says, “you have a big dick!” I said, “bet you say that to all your patrons”. She said, “No. You have a thick, fat duck!” That just excited me. She then started a Billy Joel move and proceeded to play Russian Roulette. Took 15 minutes to get inside. She was definitely tight. Don’t know why I decided to play that move other than I was completely taken by surprise. She told me that she hadn’t had sex for over a year. Based on her very tight fit, she may have been honest. Hell, I Hadn’t had sex for 4 years (my be part of my willingness to play Russian roulette). I held back from exploding. We fished up the experience and went to the bar. I offered to buy her a drink. She said “no, but I want you to take my number”. WTF!? She did not hustle me for money, did not want me to buy her a drink and then Gives me her phone number! Every week she texts me to see how I am doing. The texts are very discreet, friend like. When I go on my monthly trip, we get another VIP. This time for 1 hour. Dances for 15 minutes, we FS for 30 minutes, (She looks at me and says, “ Oh man, I never have sex”; it Took a good 5 minutes just to “get in”.) The bouncer sneaks back literally 1 min post FS and catches us just cuddling and talking. I wave to him. He just turns and leaves. We finish up after our final 15 min and leave. Yeah, that experience made me realize that EXTRAS can be had.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Went to Stanford and then Northwestern..She could not get job after finishing at Stanford?? And she is dancing.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    @Darkblue99 I certainly thought she was playing me however, as we talked, I know a bit about the area she studying and you do need a masters to really do well in that particular field and she certainly knows a lot about the field enough to make me feel she's not pulling my leg or anything else
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    It was at the Landing Strip in Romulus, MI in April. Usually the club is a miss, but occasionally I'll find a diamond. This day was a 5 star diamond. It was mid afternoon, and fairly dead. The early afternoon was about 5 dancers, decent looking but all with a bad attitude. As I was about to leave four other dancers come in including a really tall AA dancer with a nice shape even in street clothes. About 20 minutes later she comes out and looked even better in her dancing outfit. This girl was a tall thin 9 with great natural tits and an amazing ass. I didn't even have time to ask her to stop by when she asked me if I was looking for some fun. Of course I agree and downstairs we head. She asks me to tip the bouncer a $10, others usually ask me to tip $20 so this is a good sign so I tip him. I wasn't really looking for extras at this point, had planned on seeing a dancer I had a good time the night before later that night, so didn't bother to negotiate for any extras and was planning on leaving after three or four. She undresses, asks me to remove my belt then sits down on me and says we'll start next song. Immediately she starts rubbing her hands on lap and asks "You don't mind do you." Of course not. Then a few minutes before the first song she whispers something in my ear and then start she starts giving a lap dance and tells me this doesn't count yet. Songs starts and she gives an amazing lap dance. About half way through the first song she's rubbing her soft natural tits on my crotch and starts complimenting me. I ask her to continue way before the song ends and she then starts unzipping my pants, again asking if I don't mind. I ask her how much, and she says, "however many songs we go, I don't believe I need to overcharge. I will warn you the longer we go the hornier I get." I took that to mean the longer the dancer the farther she'll go. Soon she is going a nice Billy Joel, and we finish about three songs later. I pay her for the five songs and a decent tip. That was the least I spent at any of the nicer clubs, and the second least the entire trip. Only topped by the $80 I paid the night before with the same dancer at Henry's I was planning on seeing again that night. Needless to say I skipped the trip Henry's later that night.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "What one trip to a club was just awesome in the last year and why?" Bar Le Gentleman in Marieville, Quebec. It was actually two visits. I've written that review a few times and it still doesn't do the place justice. Did something rare that trip. Not only did I hit the same club twice, but I saw the same girl both times. First time was phenomenal. Second time was all time Top 10 blazing hot. I'll post a review eventually.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    For me, my two visits both had best and worst parts in them. Not surprising, it depends on me and a specific dancer. My earlier visit this year to Airport Crazy Horse, the second dancer was mind blowing. I had gotten a late start tonight not arriving until midnight It was getting past 2 AM (closes 2:30) and the stage was shutting down for the night. I hadn’t seen what I was looking for yet. Then a Russian looking dancer with shoulder length brunette hair and small tits walks up to the stage, and slides over the rail like a WWE Diva. OK I like her swagger. She starts dancing and I sit at her stage. I tip her and ask her if she’s free for dances afterwards ‘cuz I’m buying. You could tell she was mentally doing some math. Then smiled. The slid off stage into my lap. We teased for a bit then I acted like I was going to carry her but set her down. The lap dance cubicles were full. 2 songs to go. Asked if I was OK with the jump seat. Hell yeah. So we squeeze onto a bar chair wedged between a cubicle wall and the wall-wall. Cozy. Is this what coach air travel is like? I sit there hands at my side. She grabs my hands, “No, NOW you’re having fun.” And plants them on her boobs. I extend it to 4 songs. I think I touched everything but her eye ball. (more details: [view link] ) My more recent visit downtown was also a blast. Can’t say which trip was better, the one above or this one. After the first latina and I got off not he wrong foot. The next two dancers were full contact and a lot of fun. … without the VIP up-sell. #2 was white and real laid back hustle for a Friday night. Very nerdy, too. We had some fun but she had some limits. She and I were in the $25 area upstairs. I love those hips. #3 was latina and super aggressive. I was about to leave when she approached. We locked eye while I was sitting near stage side. She asked if I wanted a dance. Jumped in my lap. Full contact and flexible and FUN. I nice way to cap off the night. Paid her, tipped, and left happy with my pants looking like a pre-cum-dribble buckshot went off. Half of the mess was already there from #2. She didn’t care and went to work herself making sure I made more. Those are my highlights of the year.
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    Visiting NYC exactly 1 year ago on vacation. Flashdancers in Manhattan, went there about 3 times that week and got dances from a variety of hot girls, 1 Asian and 2 South American. Don't know why I haven't rushed back there for another trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion