Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ahem... I got married

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes Shailynn with the girl that moved in.

So I'm not going to be nearly as active and may infact just lurk away like I've been doing the last few weeks and days.

Anyways thanks TUSCLers. The last four years have been the best fun. I got to nail a lotta strippers couldn't have done it without you.

Not sure what the over/under is going to be in this one, but I'm sure y'all will be taking bets :)

Replies (39)Latest

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

Wait, you married Shailynn??

Congrats, I guess.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The 3 rings of marriage.

  1. The engagement ring
  2. The wedding ring
  3. The suffer ring

Good luck.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

One vagina for the rest of your life. Way to think things through.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Congrats

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Ha. I'm going to use that one @Shadow

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Great! There's some really good aspects to married life. (Or just relationships with civvie women.) Sure you give up strip clubs for a while but it's worth it when the good out weighs the bad. You get out of it what you put into it. The constant companionship and admiration of a woman cannot be understated.

Congratulations! :-)

^^^ that's both a smiley face and an anchor. ;)

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Congrats, man!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Congrats! Trish may not be too happy

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Congratulations. Life will be better, as evidenced by the jealousy here.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Well good luck I guess !

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Best of luck. We will all still be here when you come back.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Congrats!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Don't forget the fourth ring! The one through your nose ;-) Seriously, welcome to the club. All the best, GACA.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hey, did we all miss our wedding invitations? Why wouldn't you want us there? Oh, never mind.......

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

So no more Juice adventures!

Congrats

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

^^^ Juice Adventures no more. So let it be written so let it he done :(

But I was already sick of him anyways :)

J/k juice my dawg

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Congratulations.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Many congratulations!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I actually saw his lady and she is on fire

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Best of luck mane

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Congrats. I guess this means you won’t be at Juice’s birthday party at the Treasure Club in Nov?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Congrats?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Congratulations.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Gotta ask - is she a dancer?

Profile picture for trickystick
trickystick
•

Congrats, GACA. Even if it lasts, you'll be back.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Congrats? I don't understand the purpose of marriage anymore except that enables someone to take half your shit at will and brings the government in your life to control you. Weddings are fun though.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Congrats? I don't understand the purpose of marriage anymore except that enables someone to take half your shit at will and brings the government in your life to control you.

The romantic part is that he knows that and he's marrying her anyway

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Congrats bro

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Ya I met her at the club...

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Looking back at that old thread, seems you didn't take your own advice (dont get caught up). Or at least that's what I thought you meant by caught up.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

No TFP, I didn't take my own advice because I'm way smarter than that :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

@ GACA is your avitar a pic of your wedding?

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Congrats GACA on tying the knot. Hopefully it's just a knot and not a noose. You should enlist @Dougster as best man to give a tearful and emotional speech at the wedding.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah, you should've invited Dougster, RickDugan, crazyjoe, and SJG, to add some sizzle to the reception.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

happy times sir.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

GACA, your a great poster and I know you are a really good guy, and I wish you the best.

Couple years back, on a Sunday, a dancer came into the Sunnyvale Brass Rail and announced that she was getting married. I listened to what she said, but I withheld any comments at that time.

SJG

The Jeff Healey Band - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (live) anyone know who the black girl is? youtube.com

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

If you're happy, that's great. Congrats. I will never go that route again myself, but I'll never hate on someone if they've found happiness.Good Luck!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Congrats! I wish you the best. That’s great news!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

In four years you learned how to fuck and marry a stripper lol

Thank you tuscl !!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement