tuscl

Best nicepsice troll persona?

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 2:25 AM
Who is the bestest and why? Family-Man? Phatboy99? FatherofNIcole? Poosche? Daddy_Tricks? Lil-Baller-100? EchoPizza?

141 comments

• two_bits
    6 years ago
    I'll admit that Family_Man got my goat (er, sorry, Nicole, let me rephrase that) ah, got me worked up - he just seemed so familiar and real. Anyway, we all get fooled sometimes, right flagooner?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    All losers. My bad; fucking losers. Just like you.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Huh??? Nicespice is pretending to be all those personae? WTF??? How does anyone keep this straight? Is nicespice also two_bits? I forgive her. She's hot.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    My favorite persona is daddy_tricks.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Hot? Maybe. Worth this inane bullshit? No fucking way.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    My favorite troll of hers is founder.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Yes, one of my troll accounts is indeed used to lash out at people. Up there with skibum.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Dayum. Girl you are busy. I never would have guessed you as txtittyfag. But that does explain things.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Skibum is honest and would never be disrespectful to respectful people. Trolls are fucking garbage and get treated like it. Don't like it? Put me on ignore. I find Nice Spice to be ok physically and useless as a human being and a total fraud. I don't need to make up an alternative profile to be honest with people. Only those who are cowards and do wrong feel the need.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I can’t ignore you. You’re like trollbait to all my accounts.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    That reminds me. I need to log back into unite_the_right at some point. Too bad I forgot the password.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Did I miss something, or is Nicespice claiming to be behind troll accounts that she isn't really behind? I was the first to do that. Be original.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I was backed into a corner and had to admit to my shenanigans. [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Eh, looks more like you not being able to take the heat.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thank you, txttyfag. Yes, I can take the heat as I've had dozens of trolls and grumpy regular posters come after me. I mean, at least I've been trolled for being my authentic self (take it or leave it). I didn't have to ask people to troll me. So many desperate charlatans on this site. It's become child's play.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I have more "haters" and trolls attacking me on this site than anyone, txttyfag (you are a prime example). I'd hardly say people here suck up to me.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Actually, I think SJG has the most haters here.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Doubtful. Most people just ignore him and his rants while rightfully admitting that he is crazy. No one "hates" on him. Whereas, for me, I can write a normal, coherent post, or say one single word, and be attacked for it. Big difference, hun.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    girls.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ She's not wrong.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Dammit. My post above is directed at Nicespice's post about SJG.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    did you just misgender me?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    that was close
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    [view link] [view link] Here’s just two recent examples of many of SJG. Anyways, I don’t get what you’re annoyed at me for. I’m guessing it’s because you feel as if I’m getting more attention than you. But if I am, it’s because I’ve been more active on here being a slacker. Procrastinating on schoolwork. And I haven’t gone to work in a week. It’s nothing worth getting annoyed about.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You beg for the attention you get, mine falls into my lap. And check my recent post history. Until today I've been much less active on here than usual, because it's a bore-war. Snoozefest. So you can keep the attention you've tried so hard to get. I've already been there and I don't need it. Clearly you do.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^That was to nicespice, btw. But, see nicespice? In the time that I took to write a response to you, txttyfag wrote to anti-Nina posts. My point is proven.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    OK guys, we're going to have to cut off the attention for a while.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Txttyfag, who on earth was that post directed at?
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    If you guys are bored, I made a thread about anime you can check out: [view link]
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Have fun Spice. 35+ years as a lawyer and I have seen more than few women like you in my travels. You'd think breasts would soften the fall for people like you, but they don't they just squish. 5 years you'll look 50.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Not even negative attention, dumbass
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There is no use arguing with Bambimbo. She is the best at being hated just like she is the best at everything.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    STAHP!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thank you, Flagooner. Coming from you, those are actually nice words. ;)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    MackTruck is kang of the trolls. Bow down and kiss my ass mofos
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Anyways, if you feel like my desperate need for attention is undercutting your natura well-deserved one, then feel free to look at the recent posting history under my Family_Man and Two_Bits accounts.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    So you admit it? You have to undercut?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aye.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Poor thing.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Txttyfag, who on earth was that post directed at? ^^^^^^^^^^ @ u DUMBASS!" ^LOL I knew that, I was just proving (by your own admittance) that attention does indeed fall into my lap here as I stated. Thanks for confirming.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Same txttyfag, different language. You can't come up with new material, ever, so you use the same insult in Swahili this time. Wow. You're reaching.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I have more "haters" and trolls attacking me on this site than anyone," Who exactly do you think is attacking you? Txtittyfag? I guess it's possible, but frankly since his stroke he's just been posting gibberish on here. I mean, I suppose he could be posting about you, but who the fuck can tell? Flagooner? Ok, I remember him trolling you about your idol being Serena Williams, but come on, he's only lucid a few minutes at a time, mostly he just sleeps all day. (Hint: This would be where you would provide what's known as "evidence" - not sure if you've gotten to that concept in night law school yet).
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Don't like it? Put me on ignore." Put you on ignore, skibum? But then where would we go for bad legal advice?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Txttyfag, flagooner, meat, jester, Dougster, doctorphil, trishclublust, gammanu before he supposedly put me on ignore, dirtboy313 when he followed me from another website to this one, missionary and clackport (same person? Different accounts), and I'll throw in Juicebox69 since he's behind several troll accounts who have. Is that the "dozen" txttyfag was asking about? And before you ask me to do even more of your homework for you, I'll remind you I just gave you a list and you can feel free to research it yourself. I'm done doing my homework for my haters. *Oh, and I never claimed Serena Williams was my idol; again, do your homework and stop putting words in my mouth. Very unsanitary.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "But then where would we go for bad legal advice?" Js69
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    If echo pizza is one of your troll accounts that means all his "reviews" must be bs. Why bother with that epic novel length 3 part review of hong Kong if it was all fiction?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    You might have missed it, but twentyfive recently outed echo pizza as two_bits. You can't put anything over on "old 25".
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “You might have missed it, but twentyfive recently outed echo pizza as two_bits. You can't put anything over on "old 25".” And EchoPizza is me! Nobody on here can out alias me. I make up personas all the time when I go to work. I’m experienced in these things. :p
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "And EchoPizza is me!" Why, you devious little minx!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    *Why thank you, myself.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Txttyfag, flagooner, meat, jester, Dougster, doctorphil, trishclublust, gammanu before he supposedly put me on ignore, dirtboy313 when he followed me from another website to this one, missionary and clackport" Except for flagooner, I've never heard of any of those names. I think you're just making stuff up. "Oh, and I never claimed Serena Williams was my idol;" Oh, come on, that was your tagline before you changed it.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Lol. I bow to nicespice. I wonder who anongirl was. She had us fooled.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    '"Txttyfag, flagooner, meat, jester, Dougster, doctorphil, trishclublust, gammanu before he supposedly put me on ignore, dirtboy313 when he followed me from another website to this one, missionary and clackport" Except for flagooner, I've never heard of any of those names. I think you're just making stuff up.' ^^^What a lie. Your credibility ends here. '"Oh, and I never claimed Serena Williams was my idol;" Oh, come on, that was your tagline before you changed it.' ^^^That was Nicokehead's tagline and never mine. Since you are now creating libelous stories that aren't true, I think I can put you on my list of "haters." See, the difference between me and nicespice (and the accounts she claims to be in control of), is that I am and have always been my authentic self, since day one. Unlike yourself and others, I don't have to lie to tear people down. You do that to yourself on your own, and it is quite pathetic.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ouch.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Need a band-aid or a local anesthetic?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Maybe a hydro
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Maybe a morphine IV?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    StripperWeb?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicespice, I really would LOVE to see you show this much "spice" towards me at the Meetup on Jan24.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I love spicy things. ;)
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I am and have always been my authentic self, since day one" Well, except when you were claiming to be Nicole. Hey, you were jealous of her getting too much attention then too, weren't you? Anyway, if anyone could benefit from getting a new persona, it would be you...or skibum. Just sayin'
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Well, except when you were claiming to be Nicole. Hey, you were jealous of her getting too much attention then too, weren't you?" What is it with you little girls and attention? Are you that obsessed with it? Grab a water hose and put your mouth around it, you are so thirsty! And why don't you link the Nicole1994 thread I created. It was satire, and since I knew she was a troll, it was my way if trolling the troll, which I did successfully. So successfully, in fact, that little nicespice has ripped a page out of my book. She already said earlier today that she wants me to teach her how to be a "bad bitch" like I am. Lol. This is amateur hour.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Nicespice, I really would LOVE to see you show this much "spice" towards me at the Meetup on Jan24.” Sounds good to me. I wonder how much Juice will tip me to antagonize you.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "since I knew she was a troll, it was my way if trolling the troll" Except Nicole turned out to be real. You didn't see that coming, did you McGruff? And then you created the Poosche account to troll as Nicole's slutty twin sister.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Sounds good to me. I wonder how much Juice will tip me to antagonize you." 1) The fact that you think random people will pay you to antagonize me is proof that you're thirsty for attention, not I. 2) You being an attention seeking Lonely Girl on here whose boyfriend regularly cheats on you overseas is one thing. But, antagonize me in person and I will beat your ass. That's not a threat, it's a warning: you will get your ass BEAT. Juice's money will be very well spent.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Dehydrated little girls like her like to talk tough. I bet she either no-shows on the meetup or smiles in my face when she sees me. Either way I'm checking her.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    So on behalf of ppwh, who is appealing to my better side, I will back off and apologize for my attention seeking. This is the last thing I’ll say in this thread.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well that's nice, spice. Pretend that you were bred with a morsel of class and have a little self respect. Looking forward to being "antagonized" by you when we meet. We're totally gonna HIT it off! :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Creating multiple accounts in order to troll is poor form. It's amateur trolling especially when it is an unmoderated forum. Too easy.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I'm pretty sure they're Juice's accounts and she's just taking credit as a cry for help sort of attention seeking. She's playing checkers, not chess. In my game she's nothing but a pawn. The sad kind, that gets knocked off the board early into the game.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Yes! I have finally graduated to being mistaken for Juice!
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    PS, I really have been trying to chill this out all day. If I have been trolled, y'all won, but it was too important.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "antagonize me in person and I will beat your ass." Well, it's like that old saying, "You can take the paralegal out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the paralegal"
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You're goddamn right!
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "everyone knows Juice has troll aliases and nobody cares, so, why can't NiceSpice have some?" Because Nina can't stand other dancers getting any "attention" on here. Plus, in case you haven't noticed, she's a psycho.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Well THAT escalated quickly! What a shame.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Theirs plenty of juice money to go around ladies We can all play with little juice lee together in jan 24 This will be a epic three way to post back on tuscl Ill put both you bitches to sleep with my pussy eating skills and juicy dick
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    No need to fight over big daddy juice
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Two_bits give it a rest. I could make a post about the sky being blue and still get attention here. I was being talked about here before I ever even had an account. Spice is the one who has begged to be trolled, but since she's too boring she wants to act like the troll to garner attention. She can have it. She is dehydrated. PSA: everyone please direct your attention to her. I don't want or need attention, and she admittedly has been looking for it. Quench her thirst, please. That better? And Juice, I think Spice needs your money more than I do. Please follow through with Mission Antagonize. Lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "Oh, come on, that was your tagline before you changed it.' ^^^That was Nicokehead's tagline and never mine. But since you are Nicole doesn't that make it your tagline by extension. I think I finally figured it out. Persona 1: Nina is the delusional, ghetto trash, attention seeking persona that has incredibly thin skin and can't stand it if any other dancer gets any attention. It drives her nuts if anyone doesn't recognize her as being the best at everything. Though she denies it, she's a high volume, low price extras girl who is proudly carrying on the family occupation. She is easily manipulated. While she claims to always "win", everyone else sees that she is just immature and insecure and they laugh at her. Persona 2: Nicole is the alterego troll, but still an admitted attention seeker. Whoever the real Nina/Nicole is, this is one part of her personality that she can't hide. Nicole is the virginal one who happily goes through life naively innocent. She is also the one with the hot body that can seductively tease like no other. I hope I can make the Miami meet up, if only to learn who the real Nina/Nicole is.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I won't be at the 01/24 meet-up, but I wouldn't if someone livestreamed it. Could be entertaining.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^ It might be on pay per view. :D
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Seems reasonable.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I doubt nicespice shows up to this anymore. This was supposed to be a friendly meet up. But with someone threatening to beat your ass why bother with that? Whole thing blew up over nothing, which was quite sad.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There is so much time for this to blow over. Dougster and VM eventually became friends didn't they?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^that's a knee slapper!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well if someone threatens to "antagonize" me when they see me I person, of course I'm gonna beat their ass. It's called defending yourself. Kind of pathetic that she will accept money from Juice to antagonize a stranger anyway. Plus, in my post, I actually warned her not to do it, so it's not like I'm going to beat her ass on site. I'll only do it if she tries some slick shit, but at this point I doubt she will as she has been warned. Flagooner, several men here have met me and even bought dances from me. It's well known that I'm not an extras girl. Again just more libel from one of my haters.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And tbh, I might be a bitch, but I'm actually a nice person. I was already planning on buying bottles of champagne for myself and whatever girls show up. But since someone is ALREADY threatening to antagonize me there, obviously that isn't going to happen. You can't just antagonize someone and expect no repercussions. That's like poking at a lioness and expecting her to ignore it the whole time.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Nina. <3
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    &lt;3
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Ppwh. ❤️
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    it might have been cicadas
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    So has anyone actually seen Nina fight? Sure, she says she a murderer, but we only have her word for it. And if she's a 2-time convicted felon, where are her prison tats, huh?? Until I see the scar from when she got shiv'd in the yard, I'm not buying it. Anyway, isn't nicespice part asian? She might just go all Jackie Chan on nina's ass, lol.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "So has anyone actually seen Nina fight? Sure, she says she a murderer, but we only have her word for it." I've never claimed to be a murderer. And I'd never murder someone, I'd justifiably kill them in self defense, and sure as hell wouldn't post about it here. "And if she's a 2-time convicted felon, where are her prison tats, huh?? Until I see the scar from when she got shiv'd in the yard, I'm not buying it." More libel from my hater. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I've never been convicted of a felony or even a misdemeanor for that matter, but nice try. I did however get a civil infraction for failure to chance address on license back when I was 19. OMG! Call the feds! "Anyway, isn't nicespice part asian? She might just go all Jackie Chan on nina's ass, lol." Jackie Chan is Chinese. Nicey is allegedly half white and half Filipina. Lmao. Very different ethnicities, babe. Plus, a lot of Filipinos prefer "Pacific Islander" rather than Asian (they technically are both). Furthermore, I've already fought a Filipina before: my stepmom when I was 16. She tried to kill me, I defended myself; one of us ended up on the floor, and it was not me. She was quite the sore loser.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Glad I outed this bullshit, one or two troll accounts to log on and be funny once in a while, ok whatever. Troll accounts because you're too scared to say what you want to say and to fuck with certain people, fuck that - people will respect you for being yourself at the end of the day and keeping shit real. Ninas posts can annoy me, but part of the reason I think she is pretty hot is because she says what she means and feels and dgaf. Sorry Nina for the unsolicited calling out, just using you as an example.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Pistola, actually, thank you. I cannot say that your assessment of me is wrong. :)
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^Uh you're welcome. I guess. So how LDK friendly are you on a scale of 1-10. The national enquirer was pinging me earlier for my opinion so I was hoping to give them something sorta factual. Lol
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol check your messages.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    My bad - I meant attempted murder (looks like you couldn't get that right either). And how about breaking into your mom's neighbor's house? Or the dozens of outstanding warrants?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    :/
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Wow. How said. Looks like you're so obsessed with me that you've been stalking me all the way to stripperweb's Life Support forum where I asked people what I should do about my twin who did attempt a B&E on my mom's neighbor's house. I have no warrants hun, my shit is clean. My twin does have warrants obviously, which is why she uses my name whenever she's confronted with police. I think your obsession is getting a little too unhealthy for your own sake, now that you are meddling into my personal life. That crosses boundaries that even txttyfag wouldn't, so you clearly have a stick up your ass concerning me, my idiot twin, and my entire personal life. Here's the stripperweb post for anyone confused with what Nicespice's jealous, stalker troll is talking about. Let me know if it shows up. [view link]
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    :/
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Let me explain it clearly: You're both playing chicken with a tree.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicespice, you're a disgusting human being and very obsessed with my personal life. Again, not even txttyfag would cross boundaries like that with you not only digging INTO my personal life, but using lies about my own family against me. I make money, bitch, and I'm not a drug addict. I don't need to do B&E's. I don't have any warrants. You are literally human filth, hun. Once again link to stripper web thread that Nicey stalked me to find. I don't give a fuck who reads it, I'm not the dirty one. [view link]
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    WHO THE FUCK CAN GET THIS DISCUSSION DELETED?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I clicked on SW thread. TL DR, now I just want a g-string pic of Ninas booty.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol. My twin might be trash, but looks like nicespice shares the same characteristic.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    So all your legal problems are the fault of your "evil twin." Very original. Just how gullible do you think everyone on TUSCL is? ...okay, don't bother answering that.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Uh, yeah, actually, because the only legal problems I have are the clients I help represent. It's no secret that I have a twin, I said it here more times than I can count, you Nina-obsessed freak.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm confused again. That happens a lot. If someone posts something in a public forum is it rational for them to be upset that it is made public?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The question is, if someone posts something about their family member in a "life support" section of a different website, is it rational for a stranger to seek that info and use it? Rhetorical question.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And the funny thing about it is that people say *I* am the one who wants attention. Lmao.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Are you actually trying to claim you are not an attention whore? Rhetorical question
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    not cool
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^flag all women are attn whores. At least we know Nina was born with a vagina lol
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^i don't condone violence, I think an LDK contest is better, lol
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I can see it now. In this corner we have NJ Balla, he is wearing adidas track pants, has downed a viagra, and is looking for his next ATF. In the other corner we have Juice, he is... holy shit.. is he eating and wearing Arby's at the same time. So yeah, it's juice! He likes girls that squirt um Arby's sauce.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > is he eating and wearing Arby's at the same time. He's not just eating and wearing Arby's. He's Eating and Wearing Arby's. If you know what I am saying
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    What's wrong with wearing Adidas track pants?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > What's wrong with wearing Adidas track pants? Well, at certain clubs, nothing.... but at other clubs...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    LOL I know ppwh.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Ppwh has no reviews so fuck him/her too.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Ppwh has no reviews so fuck him/her too. Right in the ear. And it's Ze. Thank you.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    1.) I literally have zero idea wtf is going on here, but it seems stupid. 2.) I feel there is too much personal info about Nina in this very public thread and agree with an above comment I saw while skimming: can this thread be deleted? 3.) Nina and I used to work together. She was in school studying law - I don't know if she is currently. We haven't seen each other in over a year now. She really is quite intelligent. Her online persona is much more harsh and matter-of-fact than her real life persona. 4.) No, Nina and I are not the same person. I think like two of you follow me on Instagram, so hopefully it's at least obvious to a few of you. 5.) So, Nina actually does have an asshole twin sister. I remember one night, when we were working together, her fucking twin took a damn customer to vip and started dancing for him hoping to embarass and get Nina in trouble. Her twin was kicked out and banned that night. Nina and I are Facebook friends as well, and I see this shit between her and her twin on Facebook, too. There are also two girls I work with at my home club who know Nina from high school and earlier (we all actually used to work together, but Nina stayed at the shit club), and they have also brought up stories about Nina's twin. I've never actually spoken to her twin and I don't want to, but fuck her. She's not a good person from what I've witnessed in person and online. 6.) This is really, really fucking stupid, guys. Share strip club stories, money making strategies, etc. - but no personal info that can potentially endanger someone or their job. Again though, I didn't read the whole thread. Stop attacking each other. There's no winner in doing that. I'm going back to being super fucking stressed out and sick now. Toodles.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Even that site that basically ran away before it got shut down would delete shit like this
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Twosheds? He did delete things that got way out of hand. Or spam/bot posts. All of this arguing back and forth is pointless and a waste of bandwidth and throughput.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    go fish
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Mess with the bull, you get the horns.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Nina and I used to work together" So have you seen Nina fight? Do you know who she (attempted) murdered? Was it a rival dancer by any chance? How often were you or the other dancers in fear for your life around her?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Overall, I agree with waffle. Also, for what it's worth, I don't think that nicespice is two_bits. Just a hunch based on posting styles, etc. That said, if you put a lot of effort into convincing people that you're a particular troll when you're not actually that troll, then the jokes on you when that troll starts acting like a huge prick and you conveniently supplied yourself as the scapegoat. So, maybe think twice before doing that.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    "Did I miss something, or is Nicespice claiming to be behind troll accounts that she isn't really behind? I was the first to do that. Be original." Nina is not original. People were doing this long before she was shitting her diapers
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Remember when Nina told CrazyJoe to shut the fuck up?
  • There's a reason why I don't respond to Nina or any other person who doesn't have anything constructive or intelligent to say to me lol: Why would I engage in a conversation with someone whose intention out right is to not to listen to you, and therefore go agaisnt a fundmanetal aspect of that which is necessary to have a remotely intelligent discussion ? That being said , given, this comment is for Flagooner /two bits , as I want to supplement what one of you said about nina needing attention , only after it was brought to my attention that comments were made about nice spice on this thread : You guys are right . sure .she may have created the thread pretending to be me for "satirical intentions ", etc .. but what other reason would explain her purposes for creating the thread in which she not on my pretended to be me , but REPEATEDLY bragged about the attention she received from it , other than the fact that she was desperate for attention from it? And while this psychotic woman may respond by claiming that she bragged about it to show how "funny " of a post she could make, wr all know that someone who not only impersonates kim Kardashian , but brags about how much paparrazi attention she got by making every one think she is Kim Kardashian , was obviously attention hungry from the start. Also, Idk if nina will respond to this, but I would urge her not to. After all, I have long stopped responding to comments she and others make about and towards me ...so I would urge her to do something else besides responsing and thereby just talking to herself and a wall in turn. That is all I have to say.nicole out
  • editing my previous comment: There's a reason why I don't respond to Nina or any other person who doesn't have anything constructive to say to me lol: Why would I engage in a conversation with someone whose intention out right is to not to listen to you, and therefore violate a fundamental aspect of that which is necessary to have a remotely intelligent ,mature, and productive discussion ? That being said , given, my following comment is for Flagooner /two bits , as I want to supplement what one of you said about nina needing attention , only after it was brought to my attention that comments were made about nice spice on this thread : You guys are right . sure .she may have created the thread pretending to be me for "satirical intentions ", etc .. but what other reason would explain her purposes for creating the thread in which she not only pretended to be me , but REPEATEDLY bragged about the attention she received from it , other than the fact that she was desperate for attention ? And while this psychotic woman may respond by claiming that she bragged about it to show how "funny " of a post she could make, we all know that someone who not only impersonates kim Kardashian , but brags about how much paparazzi attention was received by making everyone think she is the real kim Kardashian did obviously not do so to show everyone how "Satricial " she could be(especially If she doesn't even like kim Kardashian in the same way nina does not like me), and was thus obviously attention hungry from the start. Also, Idk if nina will respond to this, but I would urge her not to. After all, I have long stopped responding to comments she and others make about and towards me ...so I would urge her to do something else besides responding and thereby just talking to herself and a wall in turn. That is all I have to say.nicole out
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    *Mess with the bull, you get the horns." Except I'm the bull in the scenario, and your only 'horns' are dull alises you hide behind. You can't win, so you bring up personal stuff about my family that you only found out by following me on another website, which I had zero problem exposing the link to show your, um, embellishment of the truth. You are not being a bull, you're being a pathetic little sewer rat that needs to go crawl back into the gutter of whatever trailer park you came from.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You girls are giving RickiBoi a hard on, this is why he’s a regular on stripper web lol
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And Nicoke1994, for someone who doesn't want to *respond* to me, you sure can write a several-paragraph-post *about* me, and then take the time to repost an edited version. Lmao. Thanks Waffle. I'm gonna send you a FB message about work, btw.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. She can't resist.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion