tuscl

Men: how would you feel if females that looked like ronda rousey replaced almost

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I'm assuming y'all would feel just as safe, if not more?

17 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Its all good until their periods become synchronized and suddenly we have civil unrest from several days of excessive police brutality.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m just looking forward to when we can have robocops.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Which Rhonda Rousey? The one who bullied inexperienced fighters or the one who got her pathetic, media created ass kicked by a two-bit journeywoman, who has done nothing since? In all seriousness, if women took over law enforcement I would stop working a real job and sell drugs and rob people, since there'd be no consequences.
  • Lol @ski bum why do u think there would be no real consequences ..that would be to assume no real consequences come from the females who are already in law enforcement , which is false
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    If I commit a crime and a 6' 4", 260 pound cop apprehends me, I surrender. If the cop is 5' 3" 122 pounds I take my chances of disarming them and using their baton or taser on them. The more female cops the more probable the scenario above occurs, especially if the back-up is also 5" 3" 122 pounds.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    The crime rate would skyrocket with PLs trying to get arrested....
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Good idea nicokehead! Ronda rousey can do whatever she wants to me!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994, you forget that the best women in a physical category are usually equal to an average male. Rousey may be an extreme and could be better than the rest, but there aren’t enough of her to complete your fantasy.

Go to YouTube and view Artie Lange from the Howard Stern show beatbyhw shitmoir of a female wanna be professional
    Baseball pitcher. Artie Lange is and was a fat slob and he still drilled the majority of pitches this femal pitcher delivered, and she was set to sign a minor league contract just because she was female. Smh....

All I am saying is I’ve never professionally fought, or even started a physical altercation in my life, but I’ve had to defend myself hundreds of times, and I’m confident to 100% certainty that if Rhonda Rhousey and I met In a dark alley and she started shit with me, not only could I defend myself, but I could probably end up raping her if I wanted to.
  • Most police woman don't look that much different physically than men.

And the very slight physical advantage men may have this regard is not only insignificant due to the minimal difference in physical appearance of male and female cops, but also because female cops are reported to shoot better and perform other duties more efficiently .

I've seen male and female cops..the fmale cops dont look weak at all, not even compared to men. Also, why perceived lack of physical strength can be compensated by working out, which I'm sure they already do, other wise they wouldn't appear as strong as the men

• ime
    6 years ago
    Stop with nonsense about them being almost as physically strong it is biologically incorrect it is very significant. World class women lifters are barely stronger than an average 180 pound male. It cannot be compensated by working out this is utter stupidity. Women and men are just different physiologically and men have stronger frames and higher muscle density. This is not some social construct. the national womens soccer team meaning best women soccer athletes in the country lose to an under 15 mens team, https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-… this is more about speed and agility not even physical strength.

As far as shooting and administrative tasks I am sure they can be as good if not better but physically no way. Sorry. We are not even talking about weight lifting.

If all women replaced men cop kllings would go up by a huge amount or arrests requiring physical restraint would go way down. Men are just physically suited better for some jobs.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    here is one about your hero
    http://www.marca.com/en/more-sports/2017…

No. 203 sweeps WilliamsAt the height of the Williams boom in 1998, an unofficial game took place in Australia after Serena and Venus claimed that no male player outside the top 200 could beat them.Up stepped a German known as Karsten Braasch who was ranked 203rd in the world and after first beating Serena 6-1, he then disposed of Venus 6-2."I didn't know it would be that difficult. I played shots that would have been winners on the women's circuit and he got to them very easily," said Serena."They wouldn't have had a chance against anyone inside the top 500 because today I played like someone ranked 600th to keep it fun," was Braasch's assessment.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    As far as looks though It would be great if they all looked like Ronda Rousey.
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    BRIAN NICHOLS

Enough Said !
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    If she looked good, Id be less concerned about her taking steroids and being too gung-ho in trying to out everyone down that they stop even for something minor. However then I would fear it's a certain time of the month when she's out for blood and all men are enemies and you can't win.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Ronda Rousey looks like a troll. Angie Dickenson on the other hand...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think Ronda Rousey is beautiful and fierce - and hot. So, I might end up in jail. And I’d definitely be a repeat offender.

So, society might be safer, but my life will be a mess!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion