Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shallow and tight pussy

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's the tightest and shallowest pussy you've had ?

Girl last night was so tight I barley got two in and my fingers was hitting the end of her pussy.

I'm thicker than the average man so I was squeezing my cock inside and she shocked

She kept telling me how full she felt and how good it was. I've got average length but I was definitely hitting her in and I still had dick left to go... wow.... first ever and kinda hot.... I felt like a Black porn star lol

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Weee

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Was she wearing a diaphragm?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

"Was she wearing a diaphragm?"

Specifically NOT as a hat.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"I'm thicker than the average man"

I know you're talking about your waistline and not your wiener!!!!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice did you take the fleshlight out of the package?

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

So how many men have you fondled to determine and have expertise on average thickness?

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

@juicebox69 Did you check her for an adams apple?, could have been a post op tranny

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

If you were on the bottom, you must have been ducking up

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Juice, that was your hand.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"barley"

Ace!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The comments here are excellent - lol!

Sadly, I think Juice took a turn in SJG’s blow up doll - as she’s almost a virgin!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO to all of it

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

'Well you know what they say, do something for 10,000 hours and you become an expert at it.

In this situation, I think I'd make an exception and see Juice's opinion as pretty reliable on this if he fondled 10,000 cocks.'

@DC you win top comment of the Labor Day wknd

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement