tuscl

Uber adventure round 2

captanmellow
Illinois
I am gonna be in the St. Louis area tonight and am trying to figure out if I should uber to the Brooklyn clubs from the truckstop like I did in May or head to the clubs in Washington Park. Looks like the reviews are all over the place. My preference is seeing the chocolate girls at work. Any opinions are appreciated and as always, I will give a review of the clubs I visit. Thanks.

4 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Are you aware of the new Club Onyx in Centreville, seems that may perhaps now be the best black SC in the area and perhaps a bit better location but IDK for sure.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    TUSCLer "sweetjamesjones" knows the black SC scene in that area and can probably give you a good heads-up.
  • sweetjamesjones
    6 years ago
    If you want to see ebony honeys in the STL area, onyx it your best bet. They are normally not open on Mondays from my understanding, but it looks like they are going to be open tonight (see below). From the few trips I've made there over the last couple of months, I've noticed that most of the best girls from pink slip and bottoms up have made the move to work at onyx.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnRpF42H9BU/…
  • captanmellow
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the intel. I have seen some of the reviews for onyx but had seen they were not open on Monday. May have to uber there. Was thinking of checking out ameture night at the slip but may change my mind. Thanks again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion