tuscl

Labor Day weekend in a strip club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, August 31, 2018 5:48 AM
This being the last blast of summer I expect dancer turnout at the clubs to be on the low side. Those dancers with kids will be taking them out of town for the weekend. A Lot of customers will be doing the same thing. I have no plans for travel. So I plan to hit my favorite club but expect things to be on the slow side.

31 comments

• Longball300
    6 years ago
    My holiday experiences have been similar; low traffic.... however, once it worked out totally in my favor finding a smoking Memorial Day hottie who I spent hours with at a low cost due to the lack of customers.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Holiday weeks, especially near the first of the month, have a pattern. The weekdays prior are great days for customers as dancers try to accumulate cash for rent and a holiday weekend trip. The weekend itself is dead.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I have two new CFs! And one back-up and a door girl, and a VIP hostess! And my favorite DJ and manager are kicking ass, too!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I had planned on going to one of my old haunts on Wednesday night but the NFL Draft for the board league took precedent. I decided tonight I am headed there so I am a hopeful it isn't a complete bust. The last couple reviews on here seem to indicate a downward level of service so I am curious as much as anything.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    I'm making my way to the capitol: Detroit. Checked in with a fave from last time and she'll be there. Only debate is whether or not to OTC. I might.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I will be too busy losing money betting on teams I really know nothing about since it’s too early in the season to know who’s the real deal and who is fluff.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Might that mean you have a better chance to win this weekend?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If it stops raining we’re gonna hit the beach and barbecue.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I know someone will chime in and say that they suck because they aren't USDA Prime or Kobe beef, but I like them just fine. Bone-in Ribeyes are on sale at Publix this week. $7.99/lb. I'm grilling this weekend.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    They suck ;) we are just grilling some Hamburgers and hot dogs. Nothing fancy, too many to spend for steaks, might be 12 or 14 of us.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Only 5 of us. We'll have burgers another night. $2.99/lb ground chuck ;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'll probably vegitate most of this weekend enjoying the first weekend of college football
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat, I know of one that wants to earn as much as she can so she can take Sunday and Monday off. 1 of 3 here, I could care less. but I think my son and I are going to Smoke some meat again this weekend. the ribs last weekend were awesome. Hoping I can hookup with these two MILFs I have been chatting with at some point this weekend.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    1st of the month, rents due. Yeah I'll be making a visit or two...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Huh? If your rent is due, shouldn't you be using your money for that?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Holidays are a mixed bag, for dancers and customers both. At least in my experience.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Plan on eating strip club food......going all in...........
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Flagooner, I don't live paycheck to paycheck so im fine on rent. That said, a lot of dancers do... End of month and first few days of a month are generally great days to go because of that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^flagooner was pulling your PL-leg - that's his M.O.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If I go, I intend to keep my expectations low.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Went clubbing twice this week. Its pretty much a shit show in respect to dancers and the lack of customers turns the night into a bit of chess. (e.g. avoiding eye contact of an agressive fugly who would have easily been distracted by a newbie if the club was full. My advice is if you dont go to clubs often stay in. If you go more than 2 times a month use this weekend to get that "Try a new girl" itch out of your system. While each visit served its purpose I mildly regret not calling a fav for OTC instead.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    The strippers are looking at the guys thinking "how desperate". The guys are looking at the strippers and thinking the same thing. So who has the economic advantage? Do the guys get more or cheaper services from the desperate dancers, or do the desperate guys get taken advantage of by ROB's that work holidays for just that reason?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I'm not doing shit and happy about it. Go to the gym, maybe a hike or two and many hours of college football.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    It's Labor Day, enjoy the day with your family and friends! Go to the beach or have a cookout! You can honestly go to the club any other day. Embrace the end of summer while you still can! Cause the days are only gonna get shorter from here on out!
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Not if you're in Tijuana :-) it's always busy there. I'll be there as every Monday since Memorial day, what a nice record. I heard Founder will be there the next day.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    I will be watching the new season of Ozark on netflix instead of clubbing.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Follies turnout yesterday was about normal for a Saturday. When I left at 4:15PM there was a line of about 20 guys waiting to get in.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I wanted to last night but got tired and lied down in bed. I get tired early and wake up early now. Funny how your body clock can change. Getting up between 4 to 6 am most days I guess can do that. Went back to sleep this morning.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What's wrong with day shift?
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    TJ HK is packed tonite, 9:30p must be holiday crowd.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    Hit two clubs yesterday. The first one I don't visit but one or twice a year due to travel and time constraints. Seemed pretty busy to me(review at some point soon). The other, my regular club. Decent activity and had a good time. Probably dead on Sunday. Would still visit if I could.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion