tuscl

Advice on getting OTC

md_guy
Maryland
Been trying, and failing to set up an OTC encounter. So far the farthest I've gotten was some text exchanges with one chick, and a verbal agreement with another but without her phone number lol. Anyone got some advice? I've made it clear I'd be paying and I'm not going for a gf/bf situation, but I've only been aiming for the smoking hot ones. Not doing OTC with a troll.... Anyways, dudes with experience lay some experience on me.

50 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    Only do it the SJG way, for free on the regular after you’ve softened her up with DFK in the front room that leads her begging you to take her to the backroom before your own pants are to come down for an amazing GFE.

Anything else means you are playing a chumps game.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Forgot the first step of SJG’s system, you need to feed money under the table to her, to show you can civilianize the relationship. Just pm SJG directly, he’ll give you a step by step instruction the size of an automobile manual.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    lol perhaps it would be helpful if you describe what you're doing, how long you know them before you ask, what you're saying, etc., instead of us writing pagesful to guess at what you're doing wrong (other than just bad luck, which happens)? We can tune you right up
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > We can tune you right up

Subraman is Click and I am Clack. I bet you were hoping you could get some crack. But drugs ain't cool in the strip club. So stay in school, cuz it's the best. Huh what.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpDmklLF…

Hans and Franz said it best, though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhOrmr4q…

> Only do it the SJG way, for free on the regular after you’ve softened her up with DFK in the front room

I was with you right up until the DFK part. SJG 1:5 clearly states that it is front room DATY, however.
  • md_guy
    6 years ago
    @txtittyfag Big ranch, I live in a small apartment, and as everyone knows strip clubs are places for honesty.
    @Meat72 tell sjg to hop in here
    @subraman First I tip during the stage show, then I take them VIP, then I throw a little more cash at them
    either stage dances or free drinks or whatever. Then when I leave I ask them if they wanna
    keep in touch. Usually the second or third time I see them I'll put it out there that they could
    make more money if they wanted too. One girl gave me her number at that point, but she
    always back out. The other one gave me a price, and said she'd meet up with me (we live
    close together) put I don't have her contact info.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Well then Md guy, you sound like somebody with his shit together so what’s the problem?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The first OTC is the hardest. It becomes easy once you've done it a few times.

It help to be a regular at a club and get to know the dancers. If a dancer is comfortable with you, she will be more willing to meet you outside the club. The amount of money you're willing to pay is also a big factor.

Strippers are flaky and often won't show up for OTC. They always show up late. You have to be patient with their behavior.

Whenever I meet a hot new stripper, I ask if she would see me OTC. About half say yes. And about half of those show up. The more girls you ask, the better chance you have.
  • md_guy
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I've been messing around in WV, and I assumed I'd have good luck cause the economy sucks so hard. Most of the girls I talk to sound like they're broke, which is a good start. The only thing I can think of is I've been too direct, and I've mostly been talking to the newer girls, not the ones that are older and dealt with long term stripper bs lol
  • md_guy
    6 years ago
    wow
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Hmmm... You do pretty much what I do -- multiple trips, including VIP sessions and decent spending, so that she knows I'm a decent customer and that I know I'm still wild about her. Then I pop the question

-->"I'll put it out there that they could
    make more money if they wanted too"

Hmmm... the way you worded it is pretty cringeworthy to me, but I doubt the wording makes much difference. Well, unless you're using such passive-aggressive and somewhat scaredycat wording and your body language and countenance is matching it, then maybe you're giving off creepy vibes? But as long as your body language and attitude isn't so passive agressive, I suppose the wording isn't a big deal either way.

Note that flaking, getting a phone number but she doesn't text back, etc., is pretty much par for the course. If you only had two failures, that's not really a big deal. Just move on quickly -- girls who won't give me their # are instantly fired, and same if she doesn't return texts once we've exchanged numbers. It could be you just need to keep asking and playing the numbers; I suppose it could be the way you're asking, or maybe the way you're wording it when you are assuring them that you're not looking to be their boyfriend (why even bring that up? That could be weird in itself, I imagine -- especially if you're having all these discussions with the passive aggressive wording)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    OTC is more of an art than a science, there are no steps to follow to get guaranteed results
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In general it helps if one becomes a regular of that dancer and is kinda exclusive to her where she may not want to do w/o that regular income
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Papi it really ain’t that complicated, it really isn’t a big reach for many of these girls to be willing, it’s more in the approach, than anything else, just play around untill you find an appropriate way to spin it, the rest is fairly simple. I think you guys are just complicating a very simple process.
  • md_guy
    6 years ago
    @subraman I don't specifically say I don't want to be their bf, I just make certain they know I'd be paying for whatever, so they don't think I'm hitting on them. I know if they think you're trying to seriously get with them they straight up cut you off. It could be my body language though, I am kind of awkward lol. I have literally only tried with two girls.
    @papi_chulo Yeah when I see a girl I like I usually become her regular, it's just the girls I like her pretty cute so I'm usually not their only reg
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    md_guy: 0-for-2, no reason to panic yet. When you're 0-for-8 or something like that, it's time to completely re-vamp your approach.

Agree with papi that there's no one right way to do things, and if you're already awkward, doing things my way might come off super unnatural and even more awkward. Because there definitely ARE wrong ways to do things, like come off creepy, etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Wasn't there someone on here that had a System of sorts?
  • md_guy
    6 years ago
    gotchya, I'll come back when I'm 0-8 lol, or maybe start going to even more impoverished states to look for otc lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You can type "OTC" in the TUSCL search box and see many of the previous discussions on the subject
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    @md_guy. Are you a physician? Or just from Maryland?
  • md_guy
    6 years ago
    lmao, from maryland
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Here are some things I do that may or may not work for you:
    - Get her number the first time you meet her. If she says no, move on, no reason to invest any more time.
    - "Would you be interested in meeting me outside the club?" or some variation.
    - Don't be awkward :) Really, if you're lucky enough to find a girl that's interested, being perceived as creepy or poor at the two ways to get disqualified
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Subraman often tells them that it's gonna be real fun being that he has a 10" dick - most of us have to try harder
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ya, it's easy for me. I just leave out the fact that it's as thick as a pencil
  • md_guy
    6 years ago
    damn, I've been telling them I have a 2 incher so they think they won't have to do very much work
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It’s not how deep you drop your hook, it’s how you wiggle your worm. ;)
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    First off she has to have seen you a few times to be comfortable that you are not a cop. Show her you're interested in spending money with her. Tip at stage buy LD's from her and VIP. Don't be creepy or weird. Then just bring it up. "Do you ever see anyone outside the club ?" She has to know that you are not in love with her and are not a pest that wants to text all day(or night) long and that this is strictly business.

Most girls have a FB page for their stripper persona,you might consider making one for your strip club self so she doesn't have direct access to your wife,job or kids 2nd birthday party. Most have a burner number they give out but I have found out that it's easier for them to add you on the Book than even give out the number.

I'll add that half of the time I have done OTC she is the one that offered.
  • md_guy
    6 years ago
    Eh, the ones that have offered without me asking have been.... eh..... not certain how to put it politely lol.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Do you ever see anyone outside the club ?"

A bunch of guys here use this line, and they're successful with it, so obviously it's fine. But just for the sake of starting an argument :)

My own feeling is: It's none of my fucking business what she does with other customers, or what she does with other customers outside the club. So I don't ask. On top of that, asking in this way gives her an easy out, "No, I don't meet customers outside the club". It doesn't feel personal because she's just telling you her general rule -- which I imagine is why guys word it that way, because they're afraid of being personally rejected? I go the opposite route, I make this as absolutely personal as possible: "Will you meet me outside the club" or some variant -- I want her to know this is about me personally, I want her very aware that a "no" threatens our stripper/regular relationship. And it doesn't hurt my feelings if she says no -- I'd rather hear that immediately so I know to move on.

So, why ask if she meets customers outside the club, if you can just ask if she'll meet you outside the club?

Again, a lot of guys use that line about the other customers, so I suppose it works fine. Maybe it's just a personal style thing: I like to be direct and leading the conversation
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I don't think the question leads to what she does with others, technically I guess it does but I have never got the reaction that it was taken that way.

I can see where you are going with it and may word it differently next time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    In the spirit of many of hte recent threads, someone should start a "things guys with little dicks say". We'd get nearly full tuscl participation :)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I don't think the question leads to what she does with others, technically I guess it does but I have never got the reaction that it was taken that way. "

You're definitely right; many guys on tuscl use that line, and if the girls have any bad feelings about it, they're holding it in, I don't think anyone has reported any "none of your business" responses. The girls know what you're getting at, obviously. I just don't like that wording on principal; just a mindset and attitude thing I guess
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Subraman. That’s a fair point I never considered it to really be asking what she does with anyone else, I just use it as a convo starter, in such a way that it gives her an easier out than to say you really aren’t her type, most strippers that do OTC really don’t do it that often, I’d guess that the have a very small circle that they consider it with. You can be as direct as you like, but if she’s not the direct type, you’re just setting yourself up to get flaked on. I personally prefer to give her an easy out if she wants that rather than forcing myself on her.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Most girls have a FB page for their stripper persona,you might consider making one for your strip club self so she doesn't have direct access to your wife,job or kids 2nd birthday party. “

Good idea, but be very careful with this. The real account might still show up in the “people you may know” anyways.
  • K
    6 years ago
    "Do you ever see anyone outside the club ?" Any sales person knows, you don't ask questions like that. When is the last time a car salesmen asked you "do you want to buy this car?" Their questions assume you have already decided to buy it.

Offer her a plan to meet up OTC. Be confident. Do you know if she has done this before?
  • md_guy
    6 years ago
    One probably does, the other might not, she's kinda new to the game
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    There's some really good advice here. A couple other approaches I've had luck with, though:

If she seems comfortable with you at the club but comes across like she's never done OTC, tell here just dinner the first time is fine, and if she wants to get together a second time then you'll take her to a hotel that has a bar and a restaurant in it. You might end up wasting money on a dinner that leads nowhere, but it gives you a chance to score with a cutie who doesn't whore around.

When you get dances have enough money in your pocket that she can feel a bulge there too, but don't spend it all on her. In addition to their safety, girls are seriously concerned about getting ripped off. Let her know you have money (in cash) without spending more on her than you have to. The fact that she felt it in your pocket rather than you just offering it will make her feel like less of a whore, too.

If you get her number but she doesn't text you back, don't treat it like a big deal the next time you see her at the club. You're competing with other customers to make her feel more comfortable with you. And that's a really low bar for you to hurdle. When she does hand out her number, a lot of guys will text her compulsively until she has to block them. It's easy to stand out from these guys. You won't score instantly with that this approach, but knowing you won't get too clingy with her (through experience) can help a lot. Don't think of rejection as rejection. Think of it as an opportunity to set yourself apart from the other butt hurt customers who get ticked off by rejection. You don't have to come back to the club just to see her, but don't ignore her when you do. Making her feel comfortable is a process, and you're allowed to play the field while you do it.
  • md_guy
    6 years ago
    gentleman_scholar, that might be the best piece of advice I've heard thus far. That might be a mistake I've been making; I usually literally bring only the amount of money I'm planning on spending that night, so I think they see my empty wallet at the end of the night and lose interest.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There is no definitive, fool proof, method of getting dancers to do otc. It’s very much YMMV - unless the dancer is a whore who masquerades as a stripper.

Here are a few things to be aware of -

Make a few trips to the club. If a few dancers know you - and they are comfortable with you - there’s less chance of them thinking you are LE.

Get the phone numbers of the dancers who dance for you. If you have her phone number - make sure it’s her number. If it’s her - then text her about getting together for otc.

Don’t ask open ended questions. Be authoritative and take control. If you want her to think about it - you have already set yourself up for failure.

A simple way to get things going is to say - “Give me your number, and I’ll give you mine. You can hit me up if it gets slow - or if you’d like to get together OTC.”

Don’t give the dancers too much cash ITC. If you buy drinks and spend freely - it will lessen the need to meet you OTC - as you’ve already covered their expenses.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    All fascinating stuff. Keep it up guys - I'm taking notes for the next installment of The System ©.

One thing I'll say...I would only ask a girl if she "sees guys outside" if my goal was to snag a shameless high volume chick working in a place with zero LE concerns. Probably right on target for you Detroit and Miami boys and maybe the Follies crowd, but the clubs in MD are not, in my experience, as freewheeling.

But the rest I'll leave to the great minds of TUSCL. ☺
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Unlike the low volume crack addicts and skanks you regularly write about, the only reason that your girls are low volume is because no one other than yourself would touch those diseased infected whores,excepting yourself of course.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... When you get dances have enough money in your pocket that she can feel a bulge there too ..."

LOL - many a dancer is def much more curious about the bulge in your wallet than the bulge in your pants.

I've noticed at times when I take out my wad to pay a dancer how her eyes are at times fixated on the wad like if they were almost in a trance LOL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    OTCing is a crapshoot to a large extent - thus any one technique can work w/ one ho and not the other.

e.g. not spending that much on her ITC so she's enticed to do OTC to get the big-$$$; the rationale being that if she's getting what she want$ ITC why bother w/ OTC - on the other PL-hand, if she's not used to you spending well on her ITC then kinda out-of-sight-outta-of-mind and she's not cognizant about what she's mi$$ing - i.e. if she's used to you spending well on her ITC she may be afraid of losing out on that $$$ if she does not agree to OTC thus she may be more motivated - two different approaches - I kinda lean towards the latter of getting her used to you spending well on her to where she value$ you as a custy and doesn't wanna lose you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    From what has been posted on this site over the years, it seems the vets that more consistently get OTC are the ones that push for it w/ being rude or a pest - that is they take the initiative to make it happen vs leaving it up to the dancers' devices - in general as a custy one will usually get much more out of their SCing by being proactive (OTC or not) vs just leaving it up to the girl - thus being the most direct w/o being rude as Subraman suggests may not be the only way but likely IMO the most-productive way - but it does take some PL-finesse per se.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Also - certain areas and/or clubs kinda have their M.O. - e.g. some clubs are high-mileage where most of the girls give good bang-for-the-buck in order to compete - other clubs the high-mileage girl is the outlier - in some clubs girls don't do much approaching and seem aloof as if they don't care if they make $$$; in other clubs girls aggressively approach custies like Marines taking a hill.

i.e. there may some clubs/areas that for various reasons pulling OTC is harder or easier - but generally speaking OTC can be pulled pretty-much from most clubs.

Also - speaking in general terms - dayshift girls often tend to be more accommodating than nigthshift girls - and experienced dancers may also be less scared than than inexperienced dancer when it comes to meeting a PL OTC.

Just some generalities that don't necessarily make a huge difference but may carry some water.
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    Interesting thread. Once you crack the code OTC will come pretty easy. The core is different for everybody For me it was just a matter of not being shy or embarrassed about asking. The key is timing. I never ask if I'm not sincerely interested and sense that we have good chemistry. It can also happen out of the blue if you club of yet enough. I have situations where it was offered outright after one dance and others that took multiple club visits. I've also struck out as often as anybody else here. These days My game is OTC. I've gotten pretty good at it and now it's pretty much all I do. If it isnt available I'll just move on to the next girl.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    When I referred to the "great minds of TUSCL" it goes without saying that 25 is not part of that group. ;)

Two other more fundamental thoughts on this topic:

First, relax. As counter-intuitive as this seems, the harder you try, the tougher it will be. Nobody wants to be around a guy that makes them uncomfortable, including a potential OTC girl.

Second, if it's a stretch on your budget, don't do it. You will enjoy it far less and it will make scoring it tougher in the first place since you will have more trouble relaxing. There are far cheaper ways to get laid than trying to coax strippers OTC.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    A diss from a guy as disliked as you is really an honor, sure sounds like I’m in your head RickiBoi;)
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I don't know about OTC from strip clubs but I don't imagine it is any different than talking to women from online venues for arrangements. Often what I have understood from the women I've met up with that way was they felt at ease talking with me before meeting up - I was casual and just slightly flirty but not crude (never actual sex talk until face-to-face). Just be good at conversation, and lead to what you want when any aspect of the conversation allows you to steer to that topic. The last time I was at 4Play, it took me just a few minutes to get talking with a dancer open to meeting outside the club but her expectations were steep even when I got her to be open to cut them by 50%. Was still twice as high as I would normally be open to, but it didn't seem very hard to steer that conversation. There's a dancer at a club I've been to recently that I'm sure I could get OTC I simply haven't brought the conversation up, mainly because I think it would cost me far less to just do her ITC than for her to expect me to cover what she'd make in a night that she would have to give up if seeing me OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion