tuscl

How to tell a girl to get a boob job ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Thursday, August 30, 2018 5:30 AM
OK. I know a lot of you are against breast implants. But some girls just need the help. I ran into that last night. I went to Mons Venus in Tampa last night. One of the wonderful things about the Mons is that half the girls just walk around totally naked all the time. So when one walks up to you, there are no surprises. You know what you are paying for. There is a little bit of "wanna dance" because of that. Once the girls are done dancing for someone else, they are immediately ready to get another guy and not bother putting their clothes back on. I'm sitting at one of the high back chairs off to the side and up walks this vision. 5-7, long legs, flat stomach, great skin, long blond hair, pretty face with these pouty lips. Just a real stunner. But she has a bikini top on. Now she is showing some cleavage from the bikini top, so I"m not worried about her not having anything there. She walks up to my chair and pushes herself right into my crotch, giving me a massage while we chat a bit. She's actually fairly bright too. So I let down my defenses and agree to a dance in the back. We get to the dance benches and she takes her top off. OMG !!! I'm guessing they were b-cups because there was a fair amount of skin. But the breast was a severe pancake. Just the ugliest boob I think I had ever seen. This fantastic vision went to a complete turn off when she took her top off. After the song, I just paid her. I'm sure by the end of the song she noticed I had lost my erection as it was that much of a turn off to me. If this girl turned those pancake b's into full c's, then she probably would become a high income stripper. After the song I wanted to ask her if she had ever thought about surgery, but I didn't want to give her a complex. Maybe I should have because this girl would get back her investment in no time at all.

28 comments

• alexsa
    6 years ago
    I'm sure some guy will say it soon enough. Just hope he'll be decent about it. A lot of guys complain about boob jobs but I wonder how many saw the girls tits before the enhancements.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Just shoe her this photo. [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I saw a blonde with huge boobs wearing a shirt that said "I wish these were brains"
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Based on her wearing a top - in a club where most dancers are fully nude - she’s most likely aware of her short comings. She may be saving up for a tit job anyway.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hand her a fake check for $10K made out to a cosmetic surgeon.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    The same way she tells a PL he needs a back brace.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I imagine she's already aware especially seeing the other girls around her
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't think it's your place to tell her especially if you don't know her
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I've had a # of guys tell me the only thing I'm missing is boobs so I'm sure she is already made aware of this...
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^the more blunt ones straight up tell me to get a boob job lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I hate boob jobs totally against it
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I dony ever phantom how a boob job could be better than natural boobs
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "If this girl turned those pancake b's into full c's" If they were truly "pancakes," they were A's, not B's. I have full B's (last I checked, I haven't gotten fitted for my bra size in years) and you can see them in my avatar pic.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Nina What is the most sensitive way a customer has recommended that you get a boob job?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Nina, If this girl's breasts look as good as yours, she would have been a 9.5. I don't really know the exact difference between A and B. There was a breast there, it just pancaked down.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thanks. A is just really small. If she had B cups that pancaked down, do you mean they were saggy? That would still put her at an A cup. Usually they measure bra size by measuring the inches around the actually boobs, and measuring the flat area just below it. The bigger the difference in inches, the bigger the cup size. So I really can just measure my own on second thought.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Nina, I’ll add a vote for you not adding. Your tits are fantastic as they are except for the little smiley things on the nipples. :)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Warrior, I don’t think there is any way to tell your stripper that her small tits limit her. Yes, she’s probably heard it but I don’t think it’s a good thing to go there.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol thanks Hunstman. And I agree with that last post about telling the girl she needs to change her boobs. She either wants to or doesn't by now, being in the industry, and doesn't need even worse self-esteem about her boobs by customers of all people telling her to enhance them. If they look as bad as OP says, I'm sure she is aware.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "How to tell a girl to get a boob job ?" Warrior, if you don't like the girl, just leave her be. But don't ever even think of telling a girl anything like that. SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Yeah I agree with the folks who voted to not say anything. It may be your preference for her to have bigger boobs, doesn't mean every other customer feels that way. As we've seen on this very forum a lot of people prefer natural or smaller so I'm sure she's doing fine. Similar thing happened to me at a club in Rancho Cordova. Girl asked me if I wanted a dance, I looked at her and she was kinda flat chested so I said no thanks. She asked why not and so I truthfully told her that I prefer women with big boobs. She then said 'I knew I should have gotten a boob job'. I told her that a lot of men hate girls with fake boobs so do it for yourself, not because you're hoping for extra income. I came back the next month, same girl approached and asked for dances. She didn't remember me so I (awkwardly) retold our encounter from a month ago. Oh yeah she says and just walks away. I almost felt shallow but then I remembered the classic line from this forum: my money, my choice.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    @nina Pancake boobs can be Bs or even Cs. Usually women who have had multiple kids and breastfed (although "experts" say its the pregnancies and not the breastfeeding that causes this) only have mostly skin as all the fat and/or milk has disappeared. They still have enough skin to fill a cup though. I feel sad when i see boobs like this. I hate boob jobs but these pancake boobs are a turnoff to all boob men so if she wants to make some money she probably does need to get them done. I still won't dance with her, but i won't tell her to get them done either.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "How to tell a girl to get a boob job ?" You don't. You're welcome.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    But if you don't like a girl's looks, do not under any circumstances ever say anything about it. Even if she tries to interrogate you, do not ever criticize her looks, or recommend surgical alterations. SJG
  • GSavage
    6 years ago
    As a woman I have felt ways when men have asked that same question and I didn’t like it very much even tho I wish they were a little bigger myself
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why would it be any more delicate than telling a guy to get a penis enlargement. I get told that all the time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner no wonder your self esteem is in the crapper these days ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion