tuscl

How many would skip NFL in favor of clubbing.

I know I would. I have watched less and less televised sports as the number and length of commercials has increased coupled with the moronic sideline interviews. I also came to realize that football has more standing around than baseball. Hockey is truly the only action sport.
Football has about the same amount of action as women's Curling but without the hot girls

39 comments

• ppwh
    6 years ago
    As long as the club is cool with front room friendliness between dudes while the game is on, I'm cool.

I like to joke around with motherfuckers and call BBBJ if the Eagles win and BBFS if it's the Vikings

no homo
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You wouldn't want to skip my Christian Eating Lions though.

SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > You wouldn't want to skip my Christian Eating Lions though.

Speak for yourself! Here at TUSCL we are inclusive of bitches and dudes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    if I'm really horny then a *good* football game will take a backseat.

I recall the Patriots/Falcons Superbowl of a couple of years ago - I went to the SC earlier in the afternoon planning to leave in time to get home to watch the game, but the club was jumping and I couldn't tear my PL-self away from the T&A.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I only watch racing sports like F1, NASCAR, GTLM Endurance, and Formula Drift. Most of which happens in the early daytime when the club is closed. So I wouldn't have an issue with skipping one for the other
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I have no use for pro sports. Especially the NFL. Like stripping, it's all about the money. Fuck the fans. It's just big business.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > GTLM Endurance

I agree with Vantablack!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Fuck no, not when the Pats are playing. The girls will always be there, but I only get 16 regular season football games, plus of course a few playoff games. I've also started following the local team more as well, but I don't think I would miss a prime club visit for them just yet.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    NFL, probably not - just because most games are on Sundays. Now if I'm at Follies, that's a different story...although Follies had RedZone last time I was there on a Sunday, so it was the best of both worlds.

I don't think I'd skip a sport to club because there are usually options afterwards. The best clubs I know of have TVs, though, so I don't have to make a sacrifice. I'll be in DC Sunday and the prospect of $5 dances at EI is awesome, but I seriously doubt I'll go since Miami plays LSU Sunday night.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    I wouldn’t

And when are you gonna stop whining about the NFL tired whiner???
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I never cared about the NFL, but ever since their rich crybaby players decided they wanted to make political statements during the national anthem, and the pussies in charge couldn't grow a pair for long enough to control them, you couldn't pay me to watch an NFL game.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I am a diehard bears fan but i wouldn't miss a trip to club because i can watch the game anytime on nfl gamepass i rarely watch the games live because i hate stupid commercials
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > if I'm really horny then a *good* football game will take a backseat.

Now that's what I'm saying.

no homo
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Me
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I watch every Pats game no matter what. Strippers can be before or after.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    20 years ago I'd say NFL, but the game sucks now.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Last year when all the players were protesting and kneeling during the anthem. I went on my own boycott of the NFL. Didn't really miss it until the play-offs began.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    My wife is truly a fanatic fan. Never misses a game.......hmmmmmm.......maybe an opportunity to club more! ;-)
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    ATACdawg.....what team does she like?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Go Giants baby
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    I would skip the NFL to do my grocery shopping, and clubbing is on a whole different level.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Watch the game at the strip club! I love clubbing on football sundays
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    me too subra. in fact, i'm gonna watch the game with my CF when the vikings play the rams on thursday night football
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    the club can wait the game cannot
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Unless the Saints are in the latter rounds of the playoffs, I'm bored by American football, so your question is a total no-brainer for me. But if you'd asked about my personally favorite sport's major games each season, my answer might be different.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @ppwh

You watch the IMSA Endurance Championship? I really hope Chevrolet takes the win again this year! It'll be their 3rd consecutive manufacturer championship title if they do!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    @goVikings: She loves the Miami Dolphins and has since her cousin introduced her to Bob Griese when he was in his last year in Purdue. She tolerates the Steelers for my sake except when they play the Dolphins; that's fair, since I will generally cheer for the Fish except when they play the Steelers...

I confess that I hate the Vikings with an irrational passion. I was born in Detroit, so it's genetic, along with my hatred for the Packers and Bears... ;-)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I hate the packers with everything inside me i hate their players and most definitely can't stand a damn packer fan! I don't like vikings or lions because their the bears rivals but i don't hate them like i do the packers!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Yup. It's genetic among the entire Black and Blue Division, lol!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I see far more professional sports now than ever because I go to the Hong Kong club. seems like whenever some game is on the DJ has the big TV and many of the smaller ones tuned to the games.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ mister wonderful you are the man for sure! King of the zona!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    With a 120" screen for football, I can do both a club Desire, but having said that, skiing on super bowl sunday before the game used to be the best ski day of the year and as such no strip clubs ever on that day. Get up, first lift and depending on if we're skiing Maine, Idaho etc. we bag skiing 3 hours before the game and get ready to watch the Pats, who might not be in the Super Bowl every year, but will be again this year, breaking the loser's curse.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    I watched game 7 of the 2001 World Series in a club in Phoenix. When Gonzalez got the hit to win it, the owner/manager bought everyone in the club a free drink...and it was packed. I think the ceiling raised a bit when the ball fell over Jeter's head. A great night for a Dodger fan!

(Not football I know but....)
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Hey Cuntryman5434, glad you enjoy watching DaBearss because there isn’t a single stripclub in Chicago worth spending even 10 minutes in.
    Love that new head coach who thinks his players benefit more from practice than preseason game reps. Might wanna start searching for the next HC before the end-of-year rush.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ It actually makes sense that they can benefit more from practice. Way more reps that are focused.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    4legged man don't live in chicago live in louisville i grew up in indy before the colts were there and they always played the bears! Been a bears fan for over 30 years
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Go bears! I will give nagy a chance! It doesn't matter if starters play in preseason it is all vanilla and they don't even gameplan!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Ditto. F1 racing and hockey. I also watch some of AM/Pro-Am/Pro racing that I get with my motortrend streaming thing. The neighbors behind me get some of the boxing / UFC pay-per-views and all get together and watch them outside in their yard / cook out / fire pit / etc. It's like going to a sports bar except the beer is cheaper and we all chip in a few bucks.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ txtittyfag if i didn't know better i would think your a cowboy fan lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion