tuscl

Dayshift vs Nightshift on TUSCL

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
We've had several topics on how strip clubs change from the daytime to nighttime. Many on here have voiced their opinions on when they prefer to go to clubs.

But how about TUSCL itself. I get an entirely different vibe from this discussion board during the day versus logging in at night. I find myself entering into several conversations during the day. If I log into the board at night, I don't really find any interest in what is being discussed.

Anyone else notice this ? Is it because the posters at night are under the influence of some substance ?

11 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Well, I know two_bits seems to prefer to post in the mornings. And he’s a sophisticated and worldly man who would never sully himself with the troll posts of last night.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    After midnight tuscl goes dead bro
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Tuscl comes back to life around 9 am
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    During the work day I have a business to run, with clients and employees who depend on me to be sharp and focused, so I can't be fooling around on some strip club board.

In the evenings I'm dating (FWB, not P4P) model-quality civie hotties.

You all are lucky I give you any of my valuable time at all.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It seems to die when SJG logs on in the afternoon.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It seems to die when SJG logs on in the afternoon.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I don't sleep well and I wake up very early. That's when I post a joke or a news item. I check back on TUSCL during the day to see if anyone has added anything interesting. I find late postings boring, but that may be because I'm tired.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Two bits is only a quarter more than the poster is worth.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^Yeah Jackslash, I think that night my smoke detectors woke me up at 4am just to be assholes, I saw you had made a post shortly after I posted about it. It was like 5am by then, I was like damn, he gets up early.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    When I get home from work, I usually notice a lot of good threads get posted during the hours I am at work, and some get a lot of responses in such a short time. Usually, while reading those discussions, I see someone already wrote a response similar to what I was thinking, so I don’t always comment on all these discussions. As it gets later in the evening, I notice a slight drop in activity on this discussion board.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion