tuscl

Do you do anything extra for a CF if she's special?

gentleman_scholar
From the birthplace of money and women
And I'm not talking she's special because you're a RIL and you just can't help yourself, but special because she's gorgeous, polite, reliable, fun to hang out with, and is basically better than any girl you've ever met this way.

For such a girl, have you ever done anything above and beyond giving her money and perhaps the random favor like driving her around or something? I'm looking for ideas. I want the girl to know how amazing she is without coming across like I want her to think of me as more than a customer (though I do legitimately believe that this girl considers me one of the greatest customers ever, not just for the cash, but because I'm respectful and a pleasure to deal with).

50 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sure I have been very careful to not come in her hair. ;)
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    Buying her a drink?
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Sometimes I let her pick what position we fuck in. Does that count?
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    Yea, give her your wallet with all your cc, debit cards and passwords.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Yea, give her your wallet with all your cc, debit cards and passwords.
    ^^LMAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    For the special ones I give them the honor of a Papi creampie (w/ a cherry on top cause I'm classy like that)

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That's RIL territory whether or not one wants to classify it as such or not.

I don't mind doing a favor for a dancer just for the mere fact she needs a favor like I would do for anyone else that needed a favor where I could help out - not b/c I wanna get on her "nice list" - my PLness has limits.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You can put her on your will - that's nice
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    No hoe is special to me, they all just hoes, and there'll always be more hoes.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    If ur so wealthy and high class why u asking us cretins for advice? This is a really dumb troll persona if it is one.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    "If ur so wealthy and high class why u asking us cretins for advice?"

Don't be so hard on yourself. And I never called anyone on here a cretin. Perhaps you've confused me with a different member.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    "You can put her on your will - that's nice"

That's actually a really good idea. She's about 20 years younger, so it's conceivable that I'll die first, though I do exercise and take good care of myself. If she hangs out with me into old age without upping the price by more than the increase in inflation I might just do that. But for obvious reasons, she couldn't know until I die.

Does anyone else have a serious reply?
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    "That's RIL territory whether or not one wants to classify it as such or not."

Perhaps I should rephrase the question, papi. Other than upping the price, is there anything one can do to ensure that the girl prefers him over other customers? If looking for a way to keep her coming back without upping the price is RIL territory, then what on earth do you say about the guys who sped more than their budget?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Great question @gentleman_scholar. Im pretty well known at many NJ clubs because of the special gifts I give the ladies. If a girl goes anove and behond I tip well and hand her a signed 8 by 10 photo of myself. I wont post mine specifically for privacy concerns, but you can try doing a version of the one below. Hope this helps and stay classy!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/c4/1e/…
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    Thank you, NJ. You're a gentleman and a scholar.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    "This forum has a lot of macho posturing, hence the replies."

I couldn't agree more. Men go to strip clubs for a million different reasons. And there's at least a handful of them with no other choices.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Maybe grow a dick.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    "Maybe grow a dick."

Oh good, now we're getting sarcasm from the one poster on here who's never made an intelligent comment, but just lurks about the message board killing time while hoping that a girl might actually return one of his texts, but they never do . . . especially if they've seen his little baby dick . . .
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    A shopping trip I'd assume would go over well. Take her to Victoria's Secret and buy her some stuff and suggest she model them all for you later. Or if you're really lucky they'll bring you into the changing room with them. So hot watching a woman try on a tiny t-shirt with no bra, when you're not supposed to be in there.

I'm a good listener myself, enough casual conversations where you let her do the talking will reveal something she's always wanted, or something she's never done, or the best food she's ever eaten before, etc. I'll jot notes down in my phone at the end of the night so I don't forget. You just need to not jump at the first idea she may be trying to inject into your head and wait for that subtle thing she mentions. Take her to a nice restaurant, and then pull out of your pocket that amazing bbq sauce she mentioned she had once when traveling. Take her for ice cream and then order 2 of whatever her favorite flavor is. The little things often show how much you care. Buy something for her dog or cat.

Assuming you know her real name, if all else fails, cyber stalk her facebook, twitter or instagram account and find the post where she talks about how much she "looooove lilies" or whatever. Then you need to get her into a conversation about flowers so she reveals that info, thus you don't come off as a creeper when you have a car full of lilies on that next date.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    2 things.

1. "Withholding your affection from girls who have given you theirs has nothing to do with being a real man."

Sorry to break it to you, but a stripper having true affection for a customer is about as rare as steak tartare. And in those once in a lifetime instances it is highly recommended not to get sucked into it.

2. "...the one poster on here who's never made an intelligent comment..."

The rest of what you said might be true but not this part. I wrote an intelligent comment a couple weeks ago. I can't remember what it was though. I think I was drunk.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I know this is a bit off-topic since we're talking about dick, but "Grow a penis" is an anagram of "Spiro Agnew"
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And Shitty President is a synonym for Barack Obama.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Obviously the most sure way to get a dancer to stick w/ you is to be a very good spender to where it's worth it to her spending time on you vs working the room - and even then one needs to be firm and direct w/ many of these girls; it's business after all - most PLs that want a dancer's time pretty-much end up telling her so and it's often understood that his regular-$$$ is based on her spending time w/ him when he's in the club; but again one has to make it worth her time ($$$).

Subraman has a patent on locking down a bitch - I won't speak for him but I'll paraphrase what he's posted in the past:

* he goes during the slowest time of the day when there isn't a lot of $$$ in the club that she'd be bypassing - for him I think that is early-afternoon but perhaps in your club a Mo or Tu early-eve could work

* he makes an appointment w/ her ahead of time (ph text I imagine) so she knows he's coming in and she can accommodate him

* he's posted he buys them drinks and food to pass the time

* and I assume he has communicated to her his expectations (she's only w/ him when he's there and has made an appt)

Anyway - not trying to speak for Subra; but this is more or less his system for getting what he wants (time w/ a fave).

Obviously the girls are there to WORK and make $$$ - a PL being "charming" and "having a great sense of humor" is not gonna pay her bills - i.e. it comes down to a value propo$ition for her as to whether your inve$tment is worth her extended-time.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    And James A. Garfield was supposedly a Juice alias, but that's conspiracy bullshit.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chupa - Good summary, but you forgot Subraman's advice to aim no higher than a 7.5 (and even that may be a stretch for most of the PLs here).
  • mal_hodgson
    6 years ago
    I used @General’s approach of taking my ATF shopping at Victoria’s Secret and helping pick outfits she could wear at the club. Didn’t get to see her try them on but she did send me photos later. She would always wear the stuff I bought her when I would see her in the club. It was always a rush to see her on stage in what I bought. And to @flagooner’s recommendation on not getting sucked in by a stripper showing “true affection” this same ATF of mine told me this week she has quit dancing and doesn’t want to see me anymore. So much for making her feel special.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ maybe she doesn't wanna see you anymore bc her feelings for you are so strong, yeahhhh

:)
  • Maus3r
    6 years ago
    I paid my ATF's rent(2 grand), and she won it back for me hustling people at pool, and at the black jack table.

I gave it to her because she was a bad ass.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    General and DC9428 - the two of you are both gentlemen and scholars. Thank you both for responding!
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I mean I'm willing to drive down to my ATF's area to pick her up and go on a day adventure like to the beach or to the theme park! Does that count?
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    Took her on a shopping trip
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @OP
    Did you want advice or just someone to write what you wanted to read?

I'm guessing you are a fucking millenial.

Stop wasting my time and get off my yard.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    *pees on flagooner’s yard*
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd forgive you
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    Flagooner - the post is about doing something nice for someone who has gone above and beyond and deserves it. Clearly, this is a topic that you would know nothing about, so why are you responding???
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I do if she knows my special purpose!

The Jerk
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hey dickhead, I've been in a very similar position to what you describe a few times. I've learned my lesson and am trying to pass that along. Save yourself some heartache and $$$. It's not worth it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Too many PLs trying to make S.O.s out of strippers
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Papi

Clearly, this is a topic that you would know nothing about, so why are you responding???
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I'm jaded obviously
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ;-)
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    "I've been in a very similar position to what you describe a few times. I've learned my lesson and am trying to pass that along. Save yourself some heartache and $$$. It's not worth it."

That's so sad flagooner. Instead of just having fun with the girl and accepting it for what it is she taught you a lesson. And you didn't even learn the lesson the first time around, huh. You had to be in the position a few times, as you say, before you learned your lesson. Really, it's quite sad.

Just like the VIP room, with OTC you pay per experience, and when the time is up it's up. If it's good I'll keep buying more, but I still understand that I'm paying per experience and there is no requirement for the experiences to continue indefinitely. I'll tip for good service in VIP and for this one I'd like to do something nice for the good service I've received OTC. Is that such a crime?

When this girl moves on there will be plenty more waiting at the strip club. Whether or not I go above and beyond for any of them will depend on whether or not they go above and beyond for me.

For those of you capable of providing a serious response without projecting your own misfortune and inability to maintain your mental clarity around 20-year-olds walking around in their underwear and hustling for tips (ie., not flagooner), I sincerely thank you.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. Enjoy the ride.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"@Papi_Chupa - Good summary, but you forgot Subraman's advice to aim no higher than a 7.5 (and even that may be a stretch for most of the PLs here)."

Ouch! Damn two_bits, just as I was starting to like you ... I'm pretty sure I didn't say "aim no higher than a 7.5" in that thread you're referencing . I think I was mentioning that (or 7?) as the bottom floor. Obviously, get the hottest chick, man!

Otherwise, Papi has Subrasystem down :) Except that I don't think I've ever actually said to a stripper "and you're only allowed to be with me the entire time", just taken action if she's playing the field, and moving on to the next fave (possibly permanently). The vast majority of the time, there's no discussion of anythng needed -- strippers whose business runs on regulars know the expectations of good regulars.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    @flag-->" I wrote an intelligent comment a couple weeks ago. I can't remember what it was though. I think I was drunk."
    ^LOL.

@OP-->"I want the girl to know how amazing she is without coming across like I want her to think of me as more than a customer."
    ^Perhaps I'm a cynic, but with you referring to seeking to wow her with a non-cash gift, this strikes me as inconsistent.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^For regular seeking to enhance favored regular status, gifts can work. They like cash better (as confirmed by plenty of dancer tuscl'ers - including BJ99 I think).
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yes.
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Hit the drive thru at "In n Out" to bring her food at the club. I was already on my way to see her, so it wasnt just a grub hub delivery.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I might tip her $10 after dances. Or tip her $20 after dances, if REALLY like it. I might also tip more than $2/song, up to a max of $21 for a 2-3 song stage set. That's about it. None of that other stuff.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    They’re all special;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion