tuscl

Does anyone have any tips for nicole 1994 's stripping night?

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
So a former high school classmate of mine that is following me on Facebook is a stripper at buck's cabaret in dallas. I sent her a message asking her what the business was like , her perspective etc

We know each other from elementary school.although we drifted apart in high school/middle school, every tike we would see each other in the hallways etc we always felt as if our connection did not change

I am going to dallas for a week before my next semester..so I asked her if I could dance for a few days or two.

She said she would be able to get me in for a few days if I wanted. I sent in application and manager wants me to audition .

Any advice for my audition such as how to shake my butt cuz idk how to do that, or anything else..like how to give a lapdance without just grinding?

Thx ppl

46 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Try having your friend attach a wire brush to a power drill, push it up into your cunt, and turn it on.

That’ll get you talked about for sure.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    The irriating thing about Dallas is that you have to pay $60 and wait on an entertainer’s license.

I applied at Baby Dolls and all I had to do is get topless and in my underwear to prove that I have no tattoos and that I’m not fat. I just got my background check approved and that took 13 days.

Also, there seems to be a rule about being on a schedule in Dallas. It’s annoying.

If you are going to try it out, I recommend Palazio once you get back to Austin. I could give you more advice on how to get hired if you would like. And there are no stupid scheduling rules over there.
  • Dont worry..i already wan to give it to them like we are javing sex with clothes on otherwise would be very boring for me
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The troll has said repeatedly, and made threads as to why, (s)he will never strip.

Now the troll has gotten boring to an exhausting degree and wants attention and is now pretending (s)he is going to strip so (s)he will have more things to talk about while trolling so that less people will put him/her on ignore.

One of the most pathetic trolls, ever.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    nicespice said: "The irritating thing about Dallas is that you have to pay $60 and wait on an entertainer’s license. ... I just got my background check approved and that took 13 days."

If Nicole's childhood chum is an actual Dallas stripper, then wouldn't that stripper (or the club manager she sent an application to) know about these rules and delays, and tell Nicole that there's no way she'd be able to dance "for a few days or two" if she's only going to be there for a week?

Point being ... Nicole's full of shit, as usual. Also, I suspect that the penis will be a hindrance to her landing a dancing job at Buck's Cabaret. I mean, unless she can pull off a Buffalo Bill tuck (a la "Silence of the Lambs") for a full shift.
  • Lol you guys Will see who DOESNT have the penis after nice spice and I meet this week during my visit to dallas

Joke is on u ..so plz me pizza after nice spice and I meet on ur scheduled date

Thx
  • How abt u guys pay for me and nice spice date? .

Buy us Thai food thx lololol ok bye
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I will be blowing off meeting up with PaulDrake tomorrow. So hopefully you’re real.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Also Nina, is that a Rent quote I see there?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    Nichole.
    get naked.
  • Lol Wow spice kind of rude there..smh

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    But I have a feeling Nicole is real and it will be a fun day tomorrow.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be rude. :(
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicespice - the "you should try it. In heels" part was indeed borrowed from Joanne.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    1. Still doesn't explain the huge holes in your story. You're making it up from whole cloth does explain the huge holes in your story.

2. Honestly, if you're a woman and this is your real personality, then my opinion of you will degrade considerably. The reason why so many here think you're a troll is because you're vapid to the point of being a caricature of the trait.

Have a day.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "But I have a feeling Nicole is real and it will be a fun day tomorrow."

If Nicokehead is real, she is probably dangerous; crazy, not in a fun way, in a bunny boiler way.
  • Cant wait to see u as well @ spice !<333

Call me Ishmael I am self admitted troll...idgaf if opinion abt me becomes more negative

And plz domt underestimate what I have said..I didn't say I was any woman. That is me in my pic , I am the woman in that pic everything ive said abt myself on here is true.

Have nice day
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    To be fair, the manager did tell me there were recent rule changes. He looked apologetic when he told me it used to be that they could put dancers to work right away but they had to fire them if the back ground failed. But that’s not the case anymore. The Bucks dancer may not know that.

And as for calling management, I’m sure they get phone calls all the time and probably couldn’t be bothered to explain that. They just want to see her in person to decide if she’s “qualified” before talking to her seriously.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nicole, it all comes down to high heels, makeup, and then front room makeout sessions.

If one girl understands and applies this, then the other girls need to either get with the program, or just go home.

SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Blowing off money aka Pauldrake to meet Nicole??!! BOOOO!!!!!!

She better be finally getting that fucking cabana.
  • No bitch we going on mall date:)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    If you flake on this you know you are finished here, right? In most members eyes here you are already a fraud. But if you flake out on nicespice I don't think even the trolls will give you the time of day.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    again I say Nichole. get naked.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Highest heels, most extreme makeup, and get those makeout sessions going.

The most aggressive girls rule!

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NinaBambina here's that thread where Nicokes blathered on and on why she doesn't strip:

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

LMAO now she's done a complete 180 on it. No mention of selling out to misogynistic men to which she was so adamant about as to why she won't strip. Now she wants tips on how to grind.

She either needs money to support her coke habit which means she's sold out or as you mentioned she's just setting up so now she can further troll from either position. I wonder what her new excuse to argue and troll will be.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    What is wrong with you people?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    You ever take a shit so murky you wondered if The Swamp Thing was living in your ass but wasn't paying rent?

Well that's what I think about this thread. Its murky bullshit.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Anything Nicokeyes posts is murky bullshit.
  • Umm my excuse for this post?

I was obviously fucking joking lol.

Why the fuck would I ask a dude how to twerk..I thought that was what would have obviously given away this post .

Smh. Lol..u guys need to learn to comprehend nicole1994 sarcasm
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    SirLapdancealot - Right! And she apparently got sick of rimming her coke dealer for the product and has now decide to degrade herself so very much and dare to strip! How could she? Such a strumpet with no morals lol.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes posted -> "Why the fuck would I ask a dude how to twerk..I thought that was what would have obviously given away this post .

Smh. Lol..u guys need to learn to comprehend nicole1994 sarcasm"

^ @Nicokeyes Except, you dumbass bitch, you didn't direct the question at just guys. You asked EVERYONE on TUSCL which includes strippers. Here's what you said in your original post:

"Any advice for my audition such as how to shake my butt cuz idk how to do that, or anything else..like how to give a lapdance without just grinding?

Thx ppl"

SMH you're such a dumbass bitch you don't understand that you typed "Thx ppl" which includes everyone, not just guys. Why the fuck would you type "Thx ppl" if you were being obviously sarcastic to guys.

SMH plus you are too stupid to realize we all already know you are just trolling. Well, except for san_jose_creep. You're not that smart and since you are a wanna be poser law school graduate you are horrible at wording your posts so that they make sense. LMAO if you can't even word your sarcasm right you won't pass law school. SMH dumb bitch (again...as usual).
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NinaBambina LOL as usual she's just a dumb bitch troll and so coked out she can't word her own "logic" correctly. She is a failure at her own sarcasm.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^Well she has stopped typing for a whopping hour, so maybe her and nicespice are actually meeting up as planned.

Be careful, nicespice, she's crazy and just made a discussion post about how she is carrying a knife. Don't let her rob you for coke.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ll let you guys know at 2pm central time. And maybe even post a selfie
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I just realized you have a rent quote as your tagline, too! Am I just realizing this or did you recently change it?!
  • Nice spice I was ALREADY thinking of having u check my bag and my pockets. For knife during our meet up before proceeding to hang out lmao..
    Smh at these pathetic bitchez
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I just realized you have a rent quote as your tagline, too! Am I just realizing this or did you recently change it?!”

I just changed it. Rent will always be a classic.

And if you have a knife, that’s cool. I’ll probably have pepper spray on me.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I can see this now Nice sees Nicole, says stay back and slowly put your purse on the ground or your gonna get sprayed;) this should go down like a bad episode of Cops, the band in the background singing Bad GirlsWhat chi gonna do
    lolol
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Forget regret, or life is yours to miss.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    No other course, no other way. No day but today.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    TUSCL... The Musical

(the casting would be hilarious... and simultaneously tragic)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    They say that I have the best ass below 14th Street... Is it true? You're starin' again!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ pics plz.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    CMI, I agree. Hilarious and tragic at the same time. Hopefully someone can tape it so I can just skip through to the good parts.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Yes! They used to tie you up. I didn’t recognize you without the handcuffs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion