tuscl

Giving red roses out in the club

DrunkPraetorian
Just another PL
I’ve now seen this done a couple times where a PL brings in a red rose or multiple roses and gives them to dancers. Anyone else see this? Any significance in this or hidden meaning?

33 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I don't think so. Sometimes a rose is just a rose.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There's PLs and then there's UPLs (ultra PLs) - i.e. the significance is that they're RILs at best and ultra PLs at worst
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I saw a guy 15 years ago giving out roses to every dancer on the day shift at the Columbia Platinum Plus. He even went outside once to get more. Of course 99% of them wound up in the trash can in the dressing room. I don't know what his intentions were.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Means they are EPLs (Extremely Pathetic Losers).
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Many customers have this psychological hangup against handing over money. This is one reason why dancers have a sob story SS to give to customers. I've given excuses too about medical bills or my school financial aid office because of that.

I have been offered a shopping trip for several hundred dollars in designer trinkets (with it being clear we would stay in a public place, if I was scared).

...And yet a couple hundred bucks in the club for the same amount of time and more chances to cuddle is somehow a problem? Ugh.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The dancers love it when I pass out roses.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    At honk kong i bought some roses and a minnie mouse for my hk chica tonatsi! She still has the Minnie Mouse lol! Does that make me an epl!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If I wanna give a dancer a flower I just paint some pedals on my dick - I keeps it real
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    On the other hand, a physical gift will make you more memorable.

It's just not a substitute for cash.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice she got some cash from me to lol! It has been 2 weeks and she has texted me everyday!
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    nicespice....by a physical gift.....you mean like a gift card to victoria secrets ;-)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think she means a visa branded gift card. Those are the best physical gifts.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    If you love a stripper
    You need some cash too
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    "nicespice....by a physical gift.....you mean like a gift card to victoria secrets ;-)"

At least it's a practical gift. And not something that a dancer may or may not like such as a Chanel bag.

@Countryman: TJ may be a whole different beast. I can't comment on that.

@shailynn I like your thinking!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Some guys use this as a substitute for real life romance and to them its called being charming, while to the dancer its called being a schmuck.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    We call those customers RIL (regular in love).
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    There’s a midget who works the Detroit clubs on nights who try’s to sell roses to the pl’s who then in turn give them to their favorite dancers. One night like 10 years ago (maybe less) the toy chest had a dwarf tossing contest. I was pretty fucked up and tried to grab the flower guy instead of the dwarfs who were there to be tossed. He didn’t like it very much. Anyway I was in the silver criket about a month ago and the same guy came in selling flowers. I’d totally forgotten about the whole incident BUT he hadn’t. He gave me the finger and called me an asshole. Lol. Fuck it I’ve been called worse. Funny your post as it brought it all back to mind again back from drunken foggy nights
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. Great story.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I've been classifying them as bad PLs. As opposed to good PLs (us) lol
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    That midget was in the Coliseum selling roses when I was in DTW about a month ago.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Once years ago I saw a guy in the club giving out roses to all the girls. He was a very regular. Back then I didn't frequent the place near as often as I do now but he was there literally every time I was there. I recognized him from around and he always gave me the creeps like pedophile like creeps. I asked one of the dancers wtf and she told me he handed out roses once a month. She said he was loaded but only spent money on one girl at a time. He was so creepy they would pray that it was not "their" night with him...... cash or not.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    As said above - it’s a sign of a definite PL - or UPL - or RIL. It’s not a good thing.

What I would enjoy seeing would be a PL handing out roses - then the dancers tossing them - and the house mom selling them to the same PL after he runs out - and goes to buy more.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I have to say that roses would seem to be a significant meaning to a girl. but I will say that yes... it might be significant to in occasional girl over all. overall it doesn't mean shit.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Come to think of it, I do remember seeing a giant bouquet a couple of weeks ago. I was filling out paperwork and it was on the table right next to the door girl. I said, “oh that’s nice looking”

The door girl rolled her eyes and said that the customer did that once a week for this one dancer.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    One time for a dancers Bday I brought several gift cards and hid them all over me. I made her feel me up and find them all.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I have seen people selling roses in a regular bar
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I was at a mixed-dive a couple of years ago and see this guy come-in selling flowers - I tell the dancer hanging w/ me "I wonder if he sells any of those" - she replied he usually sells out (SS?) and then at the end of the night you see the dressing-room trash-can filled w/ them - yeah that sounds about right.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Just seems ultra creepy to me.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Not a usual practice but I've sent a dozen roses to a couple dancers that gave me an amazing time the night before

In my local club I've been thinking about covering food on a slow night to the staff of dancer's

I must be an ultra Pathetic Loser but I'm OK with that

I enjoy the extra attention it gets me even if they talk shit behind my back LMFAO
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Sal, the midget has been in the Flight Club lately, selling his roses. I have not bought any roses for strippers. I'm a PL, not an EPL.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Seeing something like that would make me cringe because I know that the dancer will toss them in the trash and totally badmouth the RIL with her stripper buddies once she gets in the DR.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I got a couch dance last night for 30 roses!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm gonna give Juice a rose when we meet up in Miami
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion