Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sjg

Countryman5434

I entered the dragon and was never the same

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is he ever going to go to any clubs or is he just gonna keep trolling

Replies (10)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Holy shit a post from clan NOT about Tj or honk king!! Lol.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

*cman

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Be careful. You're about to run into his wall of privacy...

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

He posts here because it is the ONLY place that hasn't kicked him out.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

SLD has SJG's entire being here mapped out perfectly.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I think he rarely comes out of his moms basement let alone go to a strip club. I believe he hangs out in Mamisans parking lot a lot though.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Love when her special's include throw rock at sjg and drive over his huffy, even his favorite lady boy laughs at him.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Is Countryman ever going to stop bashing his head into my privacy wall, before he ends up being taken away by the coroner?

SJG

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

SLD yeah that sounds pretty accurate. I remember you linked some of his posts from way back in the past and it was quite eye opening. This guy that says you simply need to select a girl you want to be waking up with in the morning. Yet you read his own reports (not sure why he didn't just do a review) and he was nowhere close to getting any of these girls out of the AMP. The shit is quite funny to look at.

If I had time I'd go back and organize a sad ass timeline of events from SJG's own postings. But I don't feel like shifting through 20,000 posts of straight I'll nonsense to get to the good stuff.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement