tuscl

Sjg

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Is he ever going to go to any clubs or is he just gonna keep trolling

13 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    He's going to keep trolling. Pathetic as it may be, san_jose_creep needs TUSCL and posting to it as his escape from his current life which is being literally destitute in San Jose. We go to strip clubs because we can actually afford to go do it. All san_jose_creep has in his life is TUSCL and posting about his sex dreams and aspirations. He can't afford to actualize them. Also his TUSCL posts are his his defense mechanism from the mental trauma of his wife leaving him.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Holy shit a post from clan NOT about Tj or honk king!! Lol.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    *cman
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Be careful. You're about to run into his wall of privacy...
  • ime
    6 years ago
    He posts here because it is the ONLY place that hasn't kicked him out.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    SLD has SJG's entire being here mapped out perfectly.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think he rarely comes out of his moms basement let alone go to a strip club. I believe he hangs out in Mamisans parking lot a lot though.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Love when her special's include throw rock at sjg and drive over his huffy, even his favorite lady boy laughs at him.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Is Countryman ever going to stop bashing his head into my privacy wall, before he ends up being taken away by the coroner?

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP when you read san_jose_creep's earlier posts from when he just joined TUSCL it is clear and he even admits to suffering from PTSD from the divorce with his wife. And also some of the threads are his actual exploits trying to DFK and make AMP whores his GFs. These were his only posts about interactions with women IRL. And then all of them epically failed for him and so that was the end of any possible interactions with women IRL with him.

So then his posts start becoming his manifestos on HOW he fantasizes about clubbing but no longer he posts about actually interacting with women. Also this eventually transforms into building his organization and how others should go about clubbing. And with these posts he truly is "living" what he is posting as a fantasy of his own mind. And he needs it because again he is a destitute man riding a bike around San Jose. He can't afford to date or pay women for real interactions anymore so he needs TUSCL to escape from reality which is a destitute existence.

And he's mapped all of this out on TUSCL himself.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    SLD yeah that sounds pretty accurate. I remember you linked some of his posts from way back in the past and it was quite eye opening. This guy that says you simply need to select a girl you want to be waking up with in the morning. Yet you read his own reports (not sure why he didn't just do a review) and he was nowhere close to getting any of these girls out of the AMP. The shit is quite funny to look at.

If I had time I'd go back and organize a sad ass timeline of events from SJG's own postings. But I don't feel like shifting through 20,000 posts of straight I'll nonsense to get to the good stuff.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP I was just getting back into regular clubbing when I started lurking TUSCL. It happened to be right about when san_jose_creep was posting about his AMP whore fiascos. I had no idea who he was but I read a few of them and was like WTF is up with this perverse nut job. Seriously the dude is messed in the head. So then LOL when I finally created an account here and started posting I already knew what he was like.

And seriously the evolution of his posts is also a chronology of the degradation of his life and mind. He gets a little more batshit crazy the more and more he posts. The reason is because he keeps elaborating and embellishing his fantasies in order to keep justifying them as defense mechanisms from the psychological trauma of losing his wife. It's how he stays in a perpetual state of denial that his mongering is what caused it all. He's both a cautionary tale to all PLs and the village idiot of TUSCL.

And FYI you can see all his discussion topics started in about 8 pages rather than scrolling through all his individual posts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion