Wednesday, August 15, 2018 7:18 PM
How they stay in business ?

22 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    Total low mileage clip joint.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Most of the reviews are shills by the DJ. Air dance only place. STAY AWAY. If you do go there, do NOT sit at the high tables.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I fucking knew it
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    They pay this bills because every time you go there you buy all the dancers chackin wangs.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    So wait the buffet us just Juice's lunch order?
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    @ime - That can't be true! Supplying Juice with all-you-can-eat chackin fangers is the surest way to run any club out of business.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Looks like they may be building a fence between Follies and Pep Boys. VIP signs going up on all high tops by 3PM. That should help business.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Shit
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I'm out by 3 anyway.... I'm there long enough for a bottle of water and a VIP. I'm not hanging out making friends with these girls
  • ime
    6 years ago
    @shadow so does that mean they want to charge for a hightop after 3? If i was gonna stay past 3 and it wasnt real expensive i would consider one just to be able to save a spot during VIP.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I probably leave by 3 or 330 most times anyway, but since i only get there a couple times a year i would stay longer but gets so crowded its not usually worth it after a VIP or two.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Last Friday I was kicked out of my favorite seat by Jimmy at 1:30PM for a customer willing to pay for it. I'm told by one favorite dancer that the table in the corner by the cigarette machine goes for $100.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sounds like they’re becoming a victim of their success.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Now that's gay
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat: Really? Is that how they treat loyal customers now? Damn shame.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah, it royally pissed me off when I was kicked out of a table once, the bouncer even wanted to do it in the middle of my dances but my dancer wouldn't have it (since it was fucking with her $$$) - I'm still pissed about it two years after the fact and it's def one of the things that has soured me wrt Follies and good chance it would affect my patronage if it becomes the norm. I wonder if most of those guys that buy tables also buy lots of dances or are just there for the party.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Let's not even talk about how much of a douche some of the parking lot attendance are
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Or how if you buy thirty minutes of VIP time the dancers still rush you to cut then leave with time left on the clock It is a cool club only because it's so free with sex But customer service is out the window at this club Between that and the traffic I usually just never fucking go
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've posted before that Follies is too small to have tables reserved - IMO they may be pissing-off good spending-regulars to appease a minority that may be infrequent visitors.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^and still they do it, obviously they don’t give a damn, the money they make overrides your complaints. The obvious solution is a boycott;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ it's working for them for now but may end up costing them in the long run - there have been more negative reviews about Follies in the last year and the club had also started getting on my nerves in my recent visits
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I’ve never been there I defer to you and the other guys that go there I was just stating the obvious, or as flagooner would say patronizing your ass ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion