tuscl

How much should i tip if i cum inside her pussy

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Wednesday, August 15, 2018 1:49 PM
Usually I can make it look like I'm not cumming then surprise. I just enjoy doing it. To be nice how much should I be tipping as I understand this isn't cool

16 comments

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Whatever you tip her, just be sure to include your contact info. so that she can call you back in 9 months and thank you. ;)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    What do you mean it isn’t cool? SJG preaches you need to save your load for her, and she’ll be craving for you to give it to her. You must be one of those chumps having fun rong.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Thank you.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    $500 :) [view link]
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Trish just wait tile me and juice are done filling your pussy with cum. Then taking you to get some donkey dick
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO OMG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m sure she would love that. Hopefully it’s a pretty donkey
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I usually deduct $40 for the cost of the STD panel, remember results are only accurate after 3 months.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    From what I've been told, the cost of Plan B is at least $60, so tip her at least $60 and pray that it makes its way to the pharmacy instead of her dealer. ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Usually not a good idea to look like you are not going to cum. If the girl lets you in, though she can call it off, usually she will want you to come. SJG
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @TrollWarnBot - do your job!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I agree with San Jose Guy!! I love cum!
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: Trish_Club_Lust - definite troll account san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered potentially mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate L1oydSchoene - secondary alternate screen name used by SJG
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^Better late than never. Still incomplete though.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Busy recharging Fembots no doubt. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion