tuscl

A lot of fake news today on tuscl

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, August 13, 2018 11:46 PM
The tuscl media has an agenda against me and I'm ready to say the sources is fake and corruption It's time for a change.. under this administration of change I'll user in more happens, deeper connection, more real stripper traffic that I myself will recruit for the board to help make tuscl great again !

19 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thank you and may God bless Tuscl
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    MTGA.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    You, sir, are a charlatan and a fraud. If we were f2f, I would smack the taste of Four Loko out of your lying, troll mouth.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Meet me in Miami bro... I'm not pussy like most think I'm seeking peace ... I'm naturally a lover and not a fighter I'll most likely persuade you to my team
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    You know where to find me, bro...I may be 64 and missing a few vertebrae, but I can still kick your fraudulent ass...although in your case, I'll probably let Nina handle my light work.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Oh, I almost forgot...fuck you, Jackie!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO that was funny respect
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Who is the media? San Jose Guy?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    juice posted: "It's time for a change.. under this administration of change I'll user in more happens, deeper connection, more real stripper traffic that I myself will recruit for the board to help make tuscl great again !" In other words, more fake stripper accounts. As if juice doesn't already have enough of those on the other site. ;)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I can't wait to meet up with juice on the golf course at his recently acquired Mar Lago resort with a couple of his babes as caddies! This should (ahem) Trump all of my previous experience!!!! ;-)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Mar-ALago doesn’t have a golf course The golf course is about 10 miles away on Gun Club Rd.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    My local strip club is damn near besides the golf course lol... they used to do topless golfing with the club lol
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    holy shit! I bet if you did the geaniolagy it would turn out that Juice and Tiger Woods are eskimo brothers thrice inserted
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Eskimos are sexy as hell.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    There is a strip Club directly across the street from the Trump golf club, it’s been there for years, before the golf club was built. Back then it was called “T” s lounge. One of the first things the Trump org. did after they opened the club was sue “T”s trying to force a name change, they lost, a few years later it was sold and it now operates under the name “Ultra”.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Nice Story
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If they were changing the name from "T's" they should have called it "rump's".
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^It was about the same time as he was fighting with the town of Palm Beach about his flag size at MarALago, the judge admonished him by saying not everything was about him
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion