tuscl

Spending $1,000 on one girl why the fuck not guys ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, August 13, 2018 11:43 PM
I mean for one they will love it and in return give you a really good experience.. it in the end will become extremely beneficial for both parties I'm similar to papa chilli in the need for variety but I'm also down to lock down a sexy lady and spend the quality sessions List your pros and cons guys

15 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    You can afford it, Juice. You've got all that Piggly Wiggly money.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Poker money aka other people's money fool LMFAO
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I agree with juice 100%. The return is better
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Bang bang Yes and cream pies are more frequent
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I'd rather shoot myself than spend $1,000 on any dancer on earth.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's your money. I'm not going to tell you that you're having fun wrong. I would caution, though, that most dancers expect (or at least try for) more spending as time goes on. If you're going to start at $1k, then you'll be expected to either maintain or increase that spending.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    At a certain point, the Law of Diminishing Returns applies when it comes to paying dancers. Outside of L.A., NYC and maybe one or two other metro areas, one is definitely going to get poor ROI if one gives a dancer $1000 in a single outing.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    So Rick is $500 best ? And I disagree I've already had a few one K nights with a few girls and it was outstanding
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Idk juice, but if you are clubbing in places like NC, SC and TN, I suspect you could have had a similar experience for $500. Shit, in my local area, I can get a hot stripper to skip a shift and hang out for an evening for $300 or even less, though I'm sure that she would be a little more excited about it at $500. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Agreed usually after a visit like this I'm getting OTC by the next meeting I guess this is why I love this style I come In like a whale and by the end of the night not only have I had fun but leaving instant with OTC next time Then usual OTC for a grand covers multiple pops and a fun day together Plus I feel good helping a non addicted single mother better her family's life after a visit with Daddy Juice
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    To be honest - if you find a girl who gets you worked up - and you can’t wait to go back to fuck her again (or see her again - lol). You might spend $1000 on her in a couple of trips - so maybe it’s worth it to get comfortable - and fuck her for $1000 in a nice VIP room. It seems like a lot for one trip - but if she’s a go-to piece of pussy - she’s probably worth it. Just make sure she brings baby wipes!
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    I tells you what Playa. You dropping some heavy doe and haven't fucked any of my hoes. Let me fix you up with my bottom bitch with that migraine head games Just because I like you nigga this one on the house
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I spent 1600 on one!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Girls may talk about those kinds of fees, some have done so here. But I believe that if you approach the girl in a completely civilian way, then that the money will not need to run that high. At least not most of the time. SJG
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    $1000 in one visit? :o I think Ishmael is right, she will probably expect you to spend the same kind of money next time if you're gonna start at 1K. Problem is $1000 per visit will add up quite quickly....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion