tuscl

Hong Kong girls ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I think I asked this b/f (can't remember) - but, how much do the HK girls have to pay the club to work there?

While we're at it - does anyone know what the FKK girls pay?

13 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure if they have a "tip-out" the way that US strip clubs have. But the club gets a cut of everything at HK. The girls solicit ficha drinks that cost $9. The girl only gets $3 of that. You pay the club the $21 for the private dance, the girl only gets a portion of that. Each time you take a girl upstairs, she has to give them her name or number. So she pays to go upstairs. Hong Kong is making a fortune off those girls.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Tonatsi they have to sell 9 fisha drinks a day if they do not they gave to pay the difference. That's why if you keep a hk girl over an hour you have to buy a 90 dollar bucket! It costs them 25 every time they go arriba for the room no difference how long their in it.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    One of the girls when I was there told me 50.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    No if you already have room for day do not cost them but 10 that is why they like it when you already have a room. Tonatsi says if they are cought talking bout that stough they can get in trouble
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ liwet god i hope not! I am just going by what pretty girl told me
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Hong Kong has a big dong
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Greedy HK caused the price to go up. Some SG told me she had to pay Cascadas $5.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    At FKK's the girls pay the same entrance fee as the men.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    That's a good deal for the FKK girls. If they hustle, then they make money.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    When I was at FKK Sharks, I was told the girls have to pay 90 euros ($104) a day to work there. This is comparable to the tips outs at the upscale Detroit clubs.
  • Jasdoit
    6 years ago
    I asked one and they have to pay the gov daily too. I think around $25 euros
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Well damn, now we know what drove that Romanian 9 to jackslash's penis! It was the government!
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I’ve heard so many different versions it’s hard to tell, but I’m always curious at the mechanics of how it works. The one thing that I have heard that seems pretty consistent is that the club makes thier real money on alcohol sales. That’s why the push for the fichas, and getting the girls back to the bar ASAP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion