tuscl

Is this a sign of a girl that does extras ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, August 11, 2018 12:26 PM

25 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Only if underneath her hair she has "juicebox" in front of the "69". Otherwise it's just a sign of poor taste.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    FWIW I immediately thought she was already one of the bitches in your stable, juice. Like former ATF type.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Prett girl - wtf did she do to her forehead - how can that possibly be a good idea - that will likely only attract lowlifes, and will likely turnoff well spending custies (assuming she's a stripper)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    She’s from the Mike Tyson face tattoo club ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Papi Don't be insulting the future Mrs. juicebox69 in his own thread now.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Damn, maybe not: [view link] DATY don't even soften her up if she think you only a trick
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Juice is she your main bitch?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    That why she got the tat?
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Rapper Six6Nine9 and his friends are all garbage. He has the same tattoo on his face. If a beer fart could take human form, it he would be him. And his fucking teeth.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I meant fans instead of friends, but it doesn't up their value as humans much.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    She's a JohnSmith69 reject and a juicebox69 main bitch all in one.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    That ass is 1 chackin wang from blowing up. Possibly the worst tattoo I have ever seen on a reasonably attractive woman
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Is the 69 for her IQ or a commemoration of the 69th time she had to peg juice? Juice be looking back over his shoulder at it.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That would be a bad idea - a very bad idea. It will be difficult to explain to her kids too.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I was hoping it was fake and she just had-it as a prank for the pic - but looking at her sleeve on her left-arm I'm thinking the forehead one may not be fake
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I hadn't clicked on her IG - yeah it's fake - it kinda did look fake the first time I saw it
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    To answer the original question - regardless of whether it’s a permanent tattoo or not - it’s a sign the girl is an idiot. She might do extras too - but that’s a stupid place for that ink.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    That is a ratchet thot. Definitely a day shifter at an extra club type of gal. At least that ugly ass tat gives us a place to aim....
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Not always
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Saw a girl dancing a few months back. In letters about 2 inches high she had two tattoos. FUCK across the front of one thigh and SUCK across the other. I guess it eliminates the question of what she does in VIP. I'm thinking she will be a real popular MILF taking her kids to the pool in a few years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion