tuscl

Pay for conversation?

Friday, August 10, 2018 12:23 PM
Let's say you're at a club on some slow day and start a conversation with one of the dancers. Since it's a slow day and the girl is talkative, friendly and intelligent, the conversation goes on for quite a long time, say an hour. You would have a drink or two together this time and you would talk about a variety of topics - intel about the club, your background, her background, the latest Netflix programs, etc. For whatever reason, you're not up for dances with her that day, but want to see her again and keep her interested. Assuming you can afford it, any recommendations on tipping her for her time and company - $40?, $50?, or more?

39 comments

• _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Good question
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    As a guideline you should use $1/min An hour, you are expected to tip at least $60.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"For whatever reason, you're not up for dances with her that day" Do you really need to be "up" to sit there and let her wiggle around on your lap? Okay, let's ignore that, and go to the question... really, all the details you provided about having a drink or talking about a variety of topics don't matter at all. What matters is: you approached her, and used up an hour of her time, without ever indicating to her that you weren't going to get dances. Different PLs have different SC-ethics here, but for me, I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone, so if I were going to walk away without getting dances, after using up an hour of her time, I can't imagine tipping her less than $40, and I don't think it's terribly unfair to compensate her based on my usual dance schedule: I usually do about 1 VIP every 60-90 minutes, which costs $100, of which the club lets her keep $70. If I use up an hour of her time, is it terribly unfair to give her the $60-$70 she otherwise would have made from me? That changes if I did indicate to her that I'm not doing dances, say. But why should I pay her less than I usually would, just because I'm not "up" for dances that day, for some odd reason?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Of course you should have been feeding it to her under the table throughout the conversation.
  • K
    6 years ago
    This is a common issue. Make sure she knows you arent getting dances. Tip her well. If a five minute dance is 20, she probaly keeps half. 10 for every five minutes is a good start point. Adjust up or down depending on how busy it is. She may only be keeping you company and passing up other dances because of past and future business. Adjust up or down based on your hope for otc.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Hmm...on one hand you have the advatage. Especially if she didn’t take the initiative to excuse herself after five songs of nothing. But on the other hand, the more you take advantage of this upper hand, then the more likely she will ignore you if you come back when the club has better or different options. Probably the best way to go is to give small bills ($5 or so) at random intervals.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I agree with flagooner on that one. Unless i have enough of a relationship she knows i will take care if her at the end.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I think buying her drinks is sufficient in most cases.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I normally sit at the bar so if she sits down with me I will offer her drinks as well as food. If she wants to eat (and more times than not they do) I can't think of a time didn't at the very least get floor dances from her but as a rule in addition to the dances I tip her for her time around $ 75.00
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Buying a drink for her is all I do for conversation "tips" and I only do this if she drinks it with me before dances. If she doesn't want one it is her loss. If it is a conversation only interaction then she is free to leave me whenever she wants which is why I see no need for a tip. If it is a conversation with dances for sure to follow I consider that time as part of the business of getting dances so again no tip. Note that I also and often give her a massage during any conversation time so she really doesn't care about a tip from me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If you approached her, chatted for an hour with no intention of getting dances (and she knows it), then $60 to $70 would be fair. This assumes that what you wanted was chit-chat alone. You wanted a service, and you got it. If she approaches you, you let her know that you don't want dances, and she holds forth with you for an hour. Well, that's either no tip or a much lower tip. In this case, context is king. Was she just camping to keep you from getting dances from anyone else? Was she constantly selling you on dances you didn't want? Did it start out as useless banter and turn into a good conversation? If you're having fun with a stripper inside the club, then she should get *something* ranging from a drink or cash.
  • 2beornot2be
    6 years ago
    To Subraman - Like you, not looking to take advantage of her and want to compensate her for her time, which is why I started the discussion. Thanks for the input. $60-$70 for an hour seems fair and is the general consensus based on input from flagooner and [view link].Ishmael. Good comments from everyone. Keep them coming. Thanks to all.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    There is a wide range on something like that. Some questions to ask: Is this someone you want to chat with or get dances again in the future? If yes, do you want get priority from that dancer over other customers? Nightshift/dayshift? How in demand is that dancer? What part of the country, what do dancers typically make in a day there? In some cases (as in you don't want to talk to or get dances from that dancer again) the price of drinks or food might be acceptable? In others $20-60 is the range I would probably be willing to pay. I can see cases in other clubs I don't normally frequent where more than $60 would even be reasonable.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I will never understand why guys think they have to pay a stripper just to sit with them. That’s too pathetic for me. If you have money to tip her for her time then you have money to buy dances. Why the duck just hand her money. Play with her body and then pay her for that.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "I will never understand why guys think they have to pay a stripper just to sit with them. That’s too pathetic for me." __________ This from the guy who divorced his wife and paid several hundred thousand in a matter of months, falling in love with a teenage sex worker. I get almost nothing out of dances, and I do pay to sit and talk when I go out clubbing. I make it clear immediately that I don't buy dances. This is only for dancers I find very attractive, and it's really an interview for some kind of arrangement. No, it's not cost effective and sucks compared to what you can accomplish online, with better choices.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    JS69 said: "I will never understand why guys think they have to pay a stripper just to sit with them. That's too pathetic for me. If you have money to tip her for her time then you have money to buy dances. Why the duck just hand her money. Play with her body and then pay her for that." The original question stipulated that he was happy with just getting a conversation, but didn't want dances, and he wanted to make a good impression for the next time he comes in. Now, that's not something that I'd ever do, but that's what the OP wanted [shrug]. His question wasn't "How much am I required to pay her?", but rather what "What's fair so I don't look cheap and do look interested?" Between $50 and $70 seems right to me. Personally, I get dances. If I'm chatting with a stripper, then I at least buy her drinks. But I don't like to let it go on for too long, because I want dances. Ultimately, if you're having fun with a stripper inside the club, then she deserves something regardless of the nature of the fun. What I don't do is tell people that they're having fun wrong.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "An hour, you are expected to tip at least $60." Haha, flag, as if you would ever shell out that kind of bucks on your fixed income.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    But seriously, about $60 seems right for OP and the rest of the chumps on here. Of course, I'm a very different breed of cat. The pleasure of my company is payment enough for any dancer. Plus, I'm very well known, so just being seen sitting and chatting with me automatically raises the status of a dancer in the clubs I frequent.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I've paid the full per song dance price, for sit and talks. If you want to know a girl, want to be seeing her outside, that is best way to start. Nothing wrong with handing a girl front room money. Dances are a gimmick. Lap dancing used to mean lap sitting. SJG
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You need to pm rickdugan. He is an expert on the matter. He has bragged about paying a dancer over 3k to talk. Then he comes on the board asking for advice on how to turn that into otc. His system works about 1/3 0f the time.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    If you want to pay for conversation you should pay her what it was worth to you. I don’t pay dancers to sit with me, but I buy them drinks. If I’m not going to get dances I tell them.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    The simplest answer is to ask. Tell her you're not looking for dances, but she seems awesome and to not waste her time, you'll tip her to keep chatting. Negotiate from there and set up the expectations early. Not something I do, just bc I don't expect most conversations to last more than 15 mins. When they do, I'm getting dances.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    This is how the best strategy goes if your looking for conversation Go on dead night or on days... weekends and nights usually are to busy for them to spend time with you unless your tossing large sums around In reality you go at open on days or nights on a weekday... that way it's slow and no one is making money Once you find your girl... start off with buying her drink and food if she would like... this in itself will give you a few hours of conversation If you desire more you then should feed her close to fifty an hour... it will be more than enough on a dead weekday for her to stick around This also may open a OTC conversation down the road if you continue to do this as they will assume your not into dances but something else... And yes this actually is Rick's system and it does work at times Rick actually feeds them three hundred at table then another three back at the hotel then one last three to leave
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    If actually found that OTC is easier when getting dances though... it allows you to feel each other out and if both parties enjoy then OTC is arranged.. usually only takes a few solid dances But each his own I usually go to high end clubs to get good food and conversation then bounce to middle tear clubs to bust a nut So I get it. I never pay under the table as buying drinks and food as always seemed to be enough After a few hours I'm finished talking an I'm ready to get turn on.... Once turned on after a few dances I'm ready to fuck Then after that I'm ready for my hotel room to sleep lol Pussy puts me in a coma
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I agree with what JS said. Im not going to pay a girl just sit with me but I'm not going to be an asshole either especially if she is someone who I may want to talk to in the future. And if you are considering giving her $40 why not make it 2 LD's? I would buy her a drink while she is sitting there. But if I had no plans to get a dance from her I would find a way to cut the conversation short and not have her sit there for an hour thinking she going to make some money when she isn't.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't like to waste a dancer's time - if she's sitting with me talking me up and I'm not interested in getting dances from her, I almost-always tell her sooner than later - if she doesn't leave then I don't feel obligated to pay her anything - if I let her go on for a while w/o telling her anything then I'll tip her something - if it goes for an hour then $50 or $60 - if I am leaving the club post the convo and wasn't planning on doing any more SCing I may give her $100 - but this situation would be a rare occurrence for me.
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    2 bucks
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I almost-always tell her sooner than later - if she doesn't leave then I don't feel obligated to pay her anything - if I let her go on for a while w/o telling her anything then I'll tip her something" Exactly ... the best thing about telling her you're not getting dances for her, is that if she stays, you're off the hook, that's on her. You don't tell her, but suck up an hour of her time, be a decent person and get some dances, or pay her some reasonable equivalent
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    juice posted: "Rick actually feeds them three hundred at table then another three back at the hotel then one last three to leave" Wow, I am far more generous than I ever realized. ;) But putting aside the totals in question, Juice is more or less on point. My cash burn rate is about $60-80 per hour to the dancer (occasional $20 barside tips and $20 stage tips). Double those numbers of you are lucky enough to find a hot dancer in a northeast club willing to sit for a while, but that's a tall order given the cash in those clubs. But there are a lot of caveats with that. I don't do this in extras clubs and/or with HM girls. When I resort to this, it is because the LDs aren't worth it anyway and the girl in question is hot. Also, the only way I keep feeding her money is if she is entertaining as well. And yes, with semi-modest contributions over time and a little bit of charm, sooner or later I am usually able to convert a holdout from a no to a yes. My ATF and three different runner-ups had to be wooed OTC from low mileage clubs. Each one was gorgeous, sexy as hell, bright and downright charming. The guys on here who are used to dealing with HM chicks that put up little resistance find this build-up concept to be funny, but if they ever dealt with any of these girls they would understand why I bothered. I already have a decent roster I can turn to just about any time I have an itch and this has been the case for years now. When I bother to make a sustained effort to get to know a girl, it is because she is damned near irresistible.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"My favorite spends 3 hours with me basically average time including dance time and the first time I tipped her $30 for that on top of the dance and she acted absolutely delighted." If we're buying dances, no one tips for time on top of that... I don't think that's what anyone in this thread was saying, DC. My preferred way to get my stripper money is to buy dances, usually one VIP per 60-90 minutes. OP was asking, if I let her sit with me that 60-90 minutes and then, for some reason, didn't want to do a dance (inconceivable, but I'll play along), what would I do? Answer: if a girl spends 60-90 minutes with me, and I never told her I was not going to do a dance with her, I think I'd tip her her normal takeaway after club cut from a VIP In real life, I like to just get dances though.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Rick not only have I been a student of LDK but I've been a student of yours as well Yes I've lots of retarded fun over the years But I have educated myself from a wide variety of technology to seduce and fuck stripper s of all kinds I to have did the chasing and woo-hoo ing just to fuck a fine piece of low mileage ass Hell my ATF was a super hot air dancer lol I got that pussycat by actually exploring your system Rick Yes I pick on you but it's always been out of fun and being a bored retard I actually admire you bro... as well as I do with others on this site that are older and have been teaching me the ways to being a strip club Master
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I actually admire you bro... as well as I do with others on this site that are older and have been teaching me the ways to being a strip club Master" You have done well, young padawan. It's time for you to know the truth: Rick is your father
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I tend to, consciously or subconsciously, tip a bit better based on the effort a dancer has put in - that either includes the effort she put into her dances or the amount of time she entertained me pre-dances. If she goes above-and-beyond to entertain me then I feel I should go above-and-beyond in compensating her (within reason) .
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Subraman posted: "You have done well, young padawan. It's time for you to know the truth: Rick is your father" Fuck. I know I should have worn a rubber when I drunkenly fucked that stripper in a Greensboro club decades ago. ;)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    You know, despite my protestations to the contrary, I got a reminder this week that I do sometimes pay for time ... sorta. This week I went to a lower touch club with some buddies, and was reminded of what my usual pattern is in such clubs. As my buddy went to the back with his stripper, I was sitting with mine with my hand down her back on her buttcheek. I was asking her if I'd be able to do that in the VIP, and her response was, "a little bit, as long as it's not too open". So, I suggested to her that the cameras could not see where my hand was at all, and if she was okay with a bit more contact here at the table, I'd be happy to tip her for a VIP. Her response was to left her ass up and drop it on my hand, so my fingers were across her asshole and pussy. Proposal accepted. This is, actually, a pretty common way that I try to get much higher contact in low contact clubs -- down the back of our comfy chairs, where neither bouncers nor the eye-in-the-sky can tell where my hand is or what it's doing. In such clubs, with a girl who is game, you can get more -- sometimes significantly more -- contact out on the floor, than in the highly-patrolled VIPs. Since in this area, the low touch clubs often have gorgeous girls, it's a basically acceptable value for me. Lap dances do little for me, so I'd rather do this than get lap contact.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ^^^ ANyway, not really "paying for conversation"... but suggest if you're not taking her for a VIP, you see if there's enhanced touching that can go on. The girls seem to LOVE the "let's fuck the club over" aspect; wonder to what extent that alone is appealing
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Paying full dance price, just to be able to sit and talk with the girl. Not ideal, but better than buying dances. Most clubs limit the number of dancers they high to make sure they follow the rules. If they hire more, girls will not necessarily be making money, and so under such circumstances, some will start to operate by their own rules. This when strip clubs get fun, and this is how it sometimes is in our underground circuit. :) :) :) SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    So are front room makeout sessions common in Vegas then? Often the girls outnumber then patrons!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Never been there, but people say no. But really can't go by most posters, need to focus on those who seek such. I believe that there are some places in Vegas where front room makeout sessions are known. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion