tuscl

How fast do you move on

houjack
Explosion in my pants
I'm talking about those of us that engage in the chump game, exacerbating our frustration.

I got a couple dances last time from a dancer I hadn't met before and she was changing it up a lot, so I asked if she would "stay in position" and she said yes. Instead, she did smaller position changes, and stopped a couple times "to relax" during songs. I found myself getting a few more dances in hopes it would improve, obviously it didn't. I felt I should've trusted my gut and cut her off after two at most.

Thoughts?

21 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I guess it depends on the club and how many dancers there are. That being said you could always save your money for another visit if you’re not happy.

Unless of course you see me. Then you must absolutely move on after spending at least $300 :)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I can usually tell after two. But some of these girls are good at making the end of the song good so it gives you a little more hope that she might maintain a good grind for longer in later dances. But I've found that if she wasn't doing good, consistent grinds in those first two dances, it won't change. Some girls just consistently change positions, no stopping it.

Two dances max. Then it's thanks for the dance, and on to the next.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    @nicespice. Only 300?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Nicespice that grind better be A1 tops if I spend $300 or more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It depends on the dance price - $20+ I'm less apt to be patient and will likely cut her off at 1 if the dance is no good - for cheaper dances I give her 2 maybe 3 songs
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    TFP has it right . If I don't have the feel for the girl after two dances, then it ain't gonna happen. Especially if you gave her a suggestion after the first one. If your options with other girls in the club are limited, then that might affect your decision though. But if there are other choices, then move on.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    One dance after I ask for something specific. It's dick friction, not calculus.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'll give her $20 worth of dances.

At my usual club that's 2 dances, but if they're $20/dance... do the math.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    flag, Ishmael told me I didn't have to do math.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Two dances is enough in most circumstances to know whether or not it’s worth continuing. But if she is a gorgeous 18 year old redhead with big natural tits, I might give her a little more time to warm up.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Like Chulo said, how long I’m willing to tolerate it, depends almost entirely on the cost of dances

In my area, generally speaking, the good dances are mostly sold by time. 110 bucks for 15 minutes or 100 bucks for 10 minutes, etc

you can get single songs, but they’re 25 bucks or 30 bucks a song and some of them aren’t even two way contact

your best bet around here is to roll the dice and buy the 15 min for 110 bucks because it’s the best value. It’s more of a risk because you’re putting down a lot of money without getting a test drive.

But the girls generally give good to great dances when you’re spending that much and they don’t mind being guided by your instruction. I did a 15 min room with a gorgeous mixed race girl not too long ago and when I told her to go from Cowgirl position to reserve cowgirl position when she was dancing for me...she did what I asked with a :-) on her face
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I cut my losses after one dance. Portland has too many strippers and clubs. If one doesn't work out for me, I move on and find another. I have a line up of backup faves too so I don't need to risk more than one dance.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I think 2 dances is enough time to make a decision. If it's not getting better my the middle of the second one it's time to move on
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    At Desires any dancer I am interested in gets 2 topless dances to prove she is CR worthy.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    It's a sliding scale that depends not only on the cost of dances, but the desirability of the girl, the quality of dances, and the level of competition that day. At normal $25/dance prices I'll give a girl I consider to be average desirability giving me a slightly below average dance a 2nd song. The desirability is both compared to what I typically see and what's there that day. Cheaper dances, I'm more willing to do more. Better looking girl and/or lack of competition that day might get her a 3rd.

I don't care how hot she is, how cheap it is, or what else is out there, if the dance shows no promise I'm not wasting my time on a 2nd. At the same time, if a girl is hot enough she's gotta basically give me an air dance to not get a 2nd one.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I usually cut things off after one dance. However I am definitely a stick to one dancer type of guy so I am willing to invest in multiple dances if that particular stripper is incredibly my type.

It's also good to remember that a LOT of guys don't want a LD where the dancer stays in one place. They want lots of position changing.

The biggest investment I took was on my CF where I spent nearly a few hundred bucks not knowing whether it would work out. Even though it did work out I would never take that much of a risk again.

Recently there was a post I think by dancer pinksugardoll where she had a customer who "came to the club in basketball shorts" which are normally something she doesn't like. However that customer spent a decent amount regularly so she liked him as a customer. To me I think there are a lot of dancers like that who don't like guys who come in basketball shorts for 2 song LDKs but are totally game if you are willing to tip a decent amount extra.

This is one of the reasons I like the model of setting a fixed base price I am going to pay in advance. After a few visits I make it clear I am going to pay for 4 dances even thought we only do 2-3. It removes the motivation for the dancer to hold back.

@houjack - Regarding your dancer who needed a break, I have seen a few dancers who were new who had never had a customer buy a long string of dances before that legit needed breaks. Some of it depends on the club, if they are playing 4+ minute songs I have even run into one experienced dancer who just never seemed to have had customers before that bought more than 5 songs and I could feel her getting tired and strained at the 5 song mark.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I used to give two dances, regardless of price. I'm now in the 'one and done' camp. Maybe I'll give a girl two dances at a $10 club, but she has to A) look really good, or B) give me some reason to believe there will be improvement. It also depends on the spot: at clubs where girls are "really hands on", that's the treatment I expect. If a Follies girl doesn't stick shift during the first song, it's highly unlikely she'll get a second.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Yeah why the fuck do you taxi drivers like to cut people off?
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Trish_Club_Lust - definite troll account
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    I can live with boring dances because I always know there are females that are better. Sometimes, I just want a hot chick just to say I got the dance, so I move on pretty quickly. There was this one dancer a long time ago that I was really hot for who I politely asked to step it up and that's the last time I ever asked a dancer to do more. It's really not worth it because if you have to ask, that means she doesn't have it in her to do better.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    If the first dance is bad I can move on within a minute or two and occasionally have stopped it in a short period of time but i usually sit it out and let the first song end before I move on. I don't see a reason to let things continue if she doesn't bring her "A" game.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion