tuscl

Juice and GACA hang out and then he’s quiet

My theory is that the two of them had an experience like “The Hangover” and that GACA is tied up somewhere by accident and thus unable to get online.

11 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    First place to search... SJG's basement.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Sounds awesome! So GACA is Doug, then who is Juice? Stu? Alan? Phil?

"And don't you worry your pretty striped head we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed"
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Juice turned gay for pay
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Juice is Alan lol

@Macktruck hell yeah gotta be a baller somehow
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    And hopefully GACA isn’t in SJG’s basement. Poor thing
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Juice, stop eating the other PLs, you bastard
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ LMFAO
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    @nicespice... is that how he gets his strip club money? You mean to say he doesn't play poker? Lol
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I was out of town in all day meetings, and then dinners. Then early breakfast.

Plus PSA... my girl was on my tablet which wouldn't be a problem but Google (Android) syncs all searches (but not in incognito mode so use that) and she browsed through them found this site and since Google has a wonderful feature of saving chrome password across devices too was able to log in despite the fact I only log on with my phone. So I had to lay low. And can only do this incognito mode. Also fun fact Google has a my activity page which displays everything you do on a Google device including Google Home. She was able to listen to my speech to text. Read texts. Messenger and a whole host of things.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Or maybe that was SJGs basement?

I was in Fremont so..close enough.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah that's how Jackie back when I was dating her found out about tuscl... we was sharing the same laptop and I wasn't being safe about it then boom she learned all about my shit

That's when that historical moment on tuscl happened when she was posting pics from my facebook account and shit.... at times I still wonder if she still isn't trolling us

Duck you Jackie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion