tuscl

Maybe some insight into the method of a mad mane

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
This is an excerpt from my latest manuscript of that Greensboro NC trip with John

"Once at the club I order my water and red bull.. this is my go to.... saw a older man near the stage well dressed waving at me with his liquor.... this had to be John... dude is easy to chill with and is full of stories... very entertaining to just listen to.... when you look into Johns eyes you can see his vitality for life.... I bet this guy lives a long life... his got that right blood thing going on lol...

While we was deep in conversation this young blond with amazing breast and ass..with a sexy little black dress gets on stage... she is so beautiful we both go Silent and watch.

John makes the first move and gets up and hands her three bucks and gets a little love... as he walks back I'm like fuck it my turn..hoe was smoking hot.... john says you need to put tip three if your competition.. I laugh and say fuck that... I knew I was never winning a money battle with a older man that oozed cash....that's even knowing I had a few grand on me lol.... wasn't going to battle

I walk up and lock eyes with this amazing creation that the Lord must had spent six days to creative make then rest on the seventh ...damn... I felt shyness deep I side and usual once that happens I shoot her a silly face... this made her giggle and ask me how was I doing... I reply with my standard line of just terrible.. had a smile on my face.... she gets kissing close and says why is that.... I replied with I just found another bad choice yo make...she laughs calls me cute then wraps her legs around me... we embrace and I begin to kiss all over her neck as I listen to her moan and grip my back.... lord I got hard as fuck.....her breathing got heavy and I felt this was about to get fun.... I said you need to see me as I looked deep into her eyes... she said damn baby OK.... then I handed the dollar over LMFAO...""

22 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Mint Tiger blood John has ...he has that Charlie SHEEN vibe going....doesn't look like him or dress like him... he has the vibe.. the energy... you just feel it from John

I'm not gay but this has to get him laid more than he realise
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s a great story! Juice has great insight.

I was thinking - Juice has that common sense - that is lacking in many folks today. He sees through the material shit - and finds a true connection.

Then he made the Tiger Blood comment - and things went off the rails - lol!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Good story bro
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Makes me wonder which one you left the club with. John or the blonde?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Juice may be gay for pay
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No judgements - but tipping with a $3 may have been the first clue...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Expound cash man ?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "queer as a $3 bill..."
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Thanks SirLDAlot! John Smith was saving that $3 bill for a special occasion!

I’m not judging. Hopefully you had a nice fruity Chardonnay before hiding the salami...jk
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO juice's "system" - make a stripper think you are a homo and she will make an effort and take pride in trying to make you straight.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Brilliant system Juice! They think you are gay - and that makes you non threatening immediately! Compliment their nails and shoes - order a wine cooler - and then you get invited to a sleepover!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Note to self: never be juice's (s)wingman in a strip club
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The first clue should have been when Juice asked the bouncer to frisk him a second time -

When he grabbed his ankles for the second search...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Gay for pay LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Juice gets disappointed when he doesn't get a cavity search from the bouncer.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @juice your motto should be “ I’m not gay but twenty dollars is twenty dollars”
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion