tuscl

How to get those bills on stage

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Friday, August 3, 2018 12:39 AM
I enjoy doing some semi-generous stage tipping when I want to make a dancer feel special (usually my CF, but could be a new girl that I’m having fun with). In my state we can only get so close to the stage, so a lot of times when I try to toss my money up there it floats right back at me and lands on the ground. A lot of guys will just walk up and carefully place a couple of bucks on the edge of the stage, but that’s not as fun as seeing it flutter down around here while she performs. I’m not trying to make it rain. I don’t have a ton of money, but I’m to toss 3 or 4 dollars a few times if I’m feeling enthusiastic. Are there any pro tips for how to control the bills so that more of them land on the stage?

12 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Give your money to me. I'll take care of it for you.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    How far away is the stage? I have seen people ball their bills up and throw them.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    A paper clip?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Just one buy one drop them on to her body... they decently enjoy this
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Make little paper airplanes out of them and fly them to the stage. Not even kidding; saw a guy do that at a club where the stage was behind the bar, inaccessible to customers. Had a mess of them on his table, folded and waiting.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I make it hail with a handful of quarters....does not typically go over well
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's possible that you're thinking about this a bit too much.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Username checks out
  • April9424
    6 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Just place it on the stage - and make sure you make eye contact when you do. It’s not intended to be a big challenge. Are you disabled? Is there something preventing you from being able to place the tip on stage?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    general... I've been considering tossing brand new shiney pennies onto the stage. 25 times more coins than quarters. if i were to toss ten dollars worth... that would be quite a hail storm.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If the stage is designed so you can't get close to the dancers then you're probably SOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion