tuscl

That was me wanting to have sex

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Met a baby stripper today. Second day. It was at a club where some girls will do extras, but no guarantee and the ROB factor is high in that regard. I was going to be her very first VIP. I asked her if she knew what went on in VIP. She said she had already decided she was not going have sex in VIP, but BJ was fine as long as I came in her mouth. "I don't like it when boys spray it in my face". "Boys"? LOL.

Off to VIP. After a little FIV that she seemed to enjoy (claimed "boys" don't know how to do that right and was impressed), BBBJ commenced. After about 60 seconds she stopped and asked why I had not popped. I thought, WTF, not one of these are you done yet ROB's. But she asked if she was doing something wrong. Turns out she had never had a "boy" last more than about a minute.

I assured her she was doing fine but with us mature gentlemen it could take a while. Like what, three minutes? I'm thinking ROB again. I told her it could be more like 10 minutes. Her eyebrows rose and she asked if it was like that for sex, too. I told her with sex I might go even longer. Without a word she climbed aboard and went riding!

After what seemed like 10 minutes she needed a rest. She was concerned I had popped inside her and I assured her I had not. A few minutes later she swallowed and smiled.

I tipped her 50 and told her if she was going to do that in VIP I would be a regular customer. She got a little flustered and said no, I told you I don't do sex in VIP just BJ. Before I could state the obvious about what we had just done, she said "Oh, this was just me wanting to have sex. I don't have sex in VIP."

She did tell me that she had only had sex of any kind with teenagers and the consistent factor was none of them last anywhere near long enough for her to enjoy it.

So, I guess her distinction is she is not offering sex as part of the VIP deal, but if she decides to, she's gonna do it. Is that like an "extra" extra?

Also, (and maybe this is rose colored glasses) I seem to remember being able to last in HS and college. At least to the point where I couldn't be time with an egg timer.

18 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    You need to go back there and "not have sex" with her again.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Great Story!
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Just doing my part to introduce her to the advantages of the over 30 cock. Hell, the over 18 cock!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    lol that is some flawless logic
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    My apprentice is doing quite well. Good girl!
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Next time tell her sex can last 45min in a nice hotel of her choosing and watch her jaw drop.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    In my next life I wanna come back as goldmonderATL. I'm guessing he looks like George Clooney or some shit because he always gets the best VIP sessions in ATL.

Nice going!!!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    What's her name and what club does she work at? Just asking for a friend.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    hahaha^ that's like some air force douchebag pretending to ask where to get some cocaine "for a friend"
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    true story
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    On your next visit ask her if you can VIP just to eat her pussy from behind... I bet her jaw will drop then after nutting in your mouth I bet she will not have sex with you again :)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yeah, being older and taking longer isn’t *always* a bad thing. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Looking forward to the stamina to kick in for me LMFAO
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    @shailynn - more like Ed Asner. I look safe, like someone's old uncle. Newbie dancers will approach safe before guys that look like they are on the prowl. And brand newbies are never quite sure how the VIP game works. Best to start them off steering them to the slut side of the spectrum.

If they are not up for it

a. they won't last or if they do they are off my radar. I might check back a month later to see if they have loosened up.

b. I don't VIP with them and there is no story.

I once had a brand newbie that had never been to VIP. She asked what they were like. I told her we go back there and fuck for a half hour. She looked at me like I was crazy. then I added "and you get $100"

When she heard the $100 she practically dragged me to VIP. She had no idea she got that much in VIP. Sadly she did not last out the month.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^ oh I’ve met so many like that. You meet them, they’re awesome in VIP, then I go back to the club a month later and I get the old “oh she no longer works here.”

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    One part of my System for fucking the youngest strippers involves giving them an education on the benefits of fucking older men. Yes we don’t look like we did at 20 but we have learned a lot about how to sexually please women in our many years on earth. One of he advantages is that older guys last longer, often a lot longer than the young guys who bust nut at the sight of a pair of titties.
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    Please send me the young lady's club and dance schedule. I would also like to not have sex with her.
    Thank you.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^^ oh I’ve met so many like that. You meet them, they’re awesome in VIP, then I go back to the club a month later and I get the old “oh she no longer works here.”

They probably realized they were undercharging and switched clubs :p
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion