Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best sex in your life?

Newtothislife

California

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was comenting on a post about TJ HK. And got me thinking about the best sex i ever had. It was at Adelitas bar in TJ. Young latina girl. B cup size tits, but skinny with a big ass. Girl next door type face. We sat at the bar staring at each other for a few hours(she was sitting with some dude buying her drinks) and i was sitting with 2 guy friends. She eventually aproached me and ask if i wanted to go upstairs. I said yes. Right when we got into the room, we just attacked each other. She even let me smash her without a rubber (yeh i know, i don't care. Im a savage. Lol). I saw her again a few weeks later. No condom again. =)

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

I think this is another troll account.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

The time me and a customer snuck up through the vents that were above the VIP booths. We fucked doggie style on the rooftop of the club!!

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

^Thats a lot better than OP’s “best sex ever”.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Yawn.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mine was after I ate a family size bag of cool ranch Doritos with two liter of code red dew while on Viagra jerking off to a porn of myself jerking off

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

With another person? Or with myself?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I don't think you know what 'savage' means.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

You keep using that word...........

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Ishmael - if there’s a definition where savage=troll - it could be just right.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Each time I think about the best sex I’ve ever had, it’s always been with a woman that I have great affection for, and it keeps getting better, every time. Never has sex with a casual, or one nighter ever been as good sex with a regular partner.

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

The best sex I’ve ever had is the sex I’m having at the time

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

The best sex I ever had was at work in a cubicle where I could have gotten caught almost. That girl was a freak. Still remember it over 10 years later.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Best sex I’ve ever had I did not pay for, nor was it with a stripper.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement