Question two how much they paying lol

Question tray are these strippers trolling me lol

13 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that's gotta hurt. seriously.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I've herd that one a lot from girl's in my local club over the past twelve years
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    My ATF told me about a business executive regular who had her pinch his nipples until they bled.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice, tell everyone the story about the chick in the trailer park that likes you to fist her!!!
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I've heard a lot of different guys can like a lot of different things. Doesn't sound too outlandish.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I did have a girlfriend in high school that wanted to see if I could fist her...

Got all my fingers in up to the knuckles then I asked if she was OK... she said go for it...once I pushed I felt a pop and herd it...then my whole hand went inside her up to my wrist....I was like OMG you OK... she said fuck me LMFAO
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that had to be loose... super LOOSE...
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    If a stripper is taking time to tell you this she's probably fishing for you to ask her too.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s fun to hear stripper stories - and if they chat about some wild shit - it makes the stories more fun?
  • Janos
    6 years ago
    one stripper told me her client liked to drink pee. so she would go to the bathroom, fill a cup and he would give her $50.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol wow

Local we got a guy that pays forty bucks for the end of shift panties
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion