tuscl

Detroit - two questions

cowboyak
Dallas
Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:24 PM
1) Outside of Pantheon is there any AA club with the same or better talent and private dances? 2) What clubs are open early on Sunday, like 12 or 1 pm?

10 comments

• maho
    6 years ago
    Have seen a number of hot AA dancers at Coliseum. Have had two different favorite AA dancers over the years from Coli.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    HT's is a black-club but in my limited experience it does not have the # or quality of chocolate Pantheon does and might only be doable on peak Fr/Sat eves and does not have private areas
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Most Detroit clubs feature a variety of dancers, often 30-50% of the talent are women of color. If you are seeking a higher concentration of chocolate, you might check out Truth, an 8 Mile Club that seems to be renamed and reopen about once a year, most recently as an AA club. Early Sunday? Not many options other than Bogarts, Henry VIII. To my knowledge, the AA clubs are notorious for late night action rather than morning action.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I don’t have much knowledge being I’m a white guy and don’t go to any of these clubs, but there is another club to consider. There is the old Toy Chest on Ford Rd along the Detroit-Dearborn border. It is no longer the Toy Chest as the name has been changed to Club 228. It is owned by the same people who own Pantheon and it is an all-black club. No one talks about this club, but there are pics on Instagram that confirm it is an all-black club.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    @275 the “old” toy chest is coming back again! No longer 228, it’s going to be managed by Kelley jean who is planning on some kind of show club with themes because there are no curtains. Whatever, I doubt that it will work out. As to the original poster try the playhouse on middlebelt in Romulus. It’s iwned by the subi family of clubs. They went all black and were crowded last time I stopped there. Smart business model, it doesn’t compete with the landing strip or subi’s (a couple of their other clubs) and is in the middle of them...
  • cowboyak
    6 years ago
    Thanks all. The Sunday question doesn’t have to be an AA club. Just anything open early. Looks there are only a few options on a Sunday afternoon.
  • cowboyak
    6 years ago
    And it looks like Pantheon, HTs, Truth are still the ones to hit. I also like a slim thick girl. So maybe sticking to pantheon is the best bet.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Have had a decent time at BT's in Dearborn on Sunday afternoon and good food / drink specials too.
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Flight club had three really hot AA dancers upon my last visit
  • cowboyak
    6 years ago
    Thanks again for the info.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion