tuscl

Unintentional OTC

rockstar666
Illinois
I haven't done an OTC in many years, mainly because I have had civvie g/f's, so I don't even ask my CF's for OTC these days. Well, I met a new dancer a couple weeks back (I'm not dating anyone at this moment) while I was just sitting at the bar. We talked a lot, eventually did a few very nice dances but most of our time together was talking. We really hit it off personality wise! After seeing her only 3 times ITC, she asked me if we could go out; I said yes. Or did I ask her? I'm not even sure but it was clear too that this wasn't a sex date even though we talked about sex a lot.

I took her to dinner to a mid line restaurant and we had a great time. I was expecting jeans and a T shirt but she wore the slinkiest cocktail dress I've ever seen, and full makeup too. She looked amazing! I'm sure the staff thought she was a rental LOL. Next date is the sex date (overnighter); we really didn't have time this time and she wasn't excited about car sex in the public garage.

My point though is that for years OTC seemed such a mystery to me...I'd plot and plan my approach to see if any dancers were available and invariably struck out. It took me many years before my first OTC in fact.

And here I'm now just sitting at the bar, not looking for my next ex at all, and the next thing I know I'm dating a dancer! Actual dating; I don't pay her. This is something I've warned PL's for years as something NOT to do because if you really like her, the SS will ruin it for you! Yes, I really like her. She's no ordinary dancer though in that when she's late for work or our date she texts me constantly on her updates. We text during the day a lot too. Her vices are the same as mine, and we're both rather extreme in what we like in bed which we will be finding out in a couple days.

So...NEVER date a dancer but if you find yourself doing just that, I hope you find that rare one that is an actual person as well...at least so far. Since I'm not paying her (except for the date expenses)...so wish me luck. I've not been as excited about a new relationship since my ex-ATF...

15 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I wish you the best, but I won't be startled if it turns out to be the worst.

Good luck (no sarcasm). I hope it works out for you.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Sounds like fun.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    The ones who we develop a real fondness for never are the "ordinary" types, lol. Each one is a unique rose who stands out among the thorns. At least until the shit hits the fan, which it inevitably does.

Err...I meant to say....good luck with that! ;)
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    LOL To all: Yeah I know I've all of a sudden become my own worst PL...Being a veteran I know the hazards so if/when it does hit the fan, at least it won't kill me.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Lmfao!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Good luck Rockstar, enjoy.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    man if this isn't an incentive to learn how to play guitar and cover Styx songs so hot strippers will fuck you for free I don't know what is!
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I don't know any Styx songs; the covers I like lean more to Priest and Zeppelin...but my band plays originals. That being said, she had no idea I played music until we became FB friends. It's a myth that musicians get chicks; only the famous ones do!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    No Styx? What about any Cheap Trick, Foreigner, Kansas or Toto songs?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I'm envious. have fun rockstar.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Haven't you seen American Pie? Of course band members score.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, I was in a Cheap Trick tribute band for 5 years...I love the tunes but it was somewhat limiting. We played a LOT of great places though.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "I was expecting jeans and a T shirt but she wore the slinkiest cocktail dress I've ever seen, and full makeup too."

Makes all the difference!

Next step is to get her to dress and paint up, with out the car keys and the wallet, but just for the bedroom.

And I remember about Cheap Trick, all the diminished chords.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered potentially mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion