tuscl

Otc and 3way kissing

Newtothislife
California
Tuesday, July 24, 2018 8:25 AM
Ok. I need advice. Ive been seeing the same girl at a club 5 times now. Last 2 times we have had vip type sessions with her and a girlfriend of hers at the club. Now me and the girl text eachother through out the week and discussed setting up otc dates(non monetary ) during our 3way sessions these girls are allowing me to passionately mouth kiss them at the same time (amazing) but now im feeling more of a attraction towards her friend. I mentioned to the main girl. What her thoughts were on me wanting to see her friend otc also. She seemed to get a lil upset and also showed signs of jelousjy. She told me that she would not pursue otc relations with me if i was also with her friend. She added that she would only allow her to join us while in the club, but would only otc with me if she was the only one. She also texted me that i come correct with my intentions with her because she said she actualy is starting to like me would honestly miss me. How should i handle this?

13 comments

• GACA
    6 years ago
    Since you are not a real man (which is why you're seeking advice and such a mundane non-issue) my advice to you would be to meet your first strippers demand and make an honest woman out of her, since it's the best you're going to do in life anyway. Then proceeded to brood and talk to said stripper about what you could have should have would have done if she had'nt guilted you into relationship with her. You'll have the permanent upper hand in a short-lived relationship. Now go get them tiger.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Seppuku. It’s really the only answer here.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    OTC non monetary ? She likes you? Wake up son and put your big boy pants on. Don’t let her make a fool of you.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    What’s been done - can not be undone. You fucked up. You don’t tell another stripper or civilian girl that you like her friend more - and expect things to go well. You should have fucked both otc - and made it appear that you and the friend simply clicked more. It’s much easier to do that -
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    It happens I’m ALWAYS taking regulars. Can’t help it lol
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: Trish_Club_Lust - definite troll account
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    You should stick with the original since she called dibs first. Then you can have your very own club wife. ;)
  • mtnboy49
    6 years ago
    The original is looking for a Sugar Daddy. She knows if her friend tags along, you won't give as big an allowance
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    There's be more drama here in this 3-some than fun. Move along.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Do you also pass notes during study hall? For what it's worth, I don't think this is a real thing.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion