tuscl

Strippers with Physical Disabilities

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Sunday, July 22, 2018 11:33 AM
Just curious if y'all have come (or cum) across strippers with a physical disability of some sort and if you did business with them. In all my years of mongering I have seen a mostly blind stripper do a try out once (did not go over that well) and also I saw one with an amputated hand that was an established dancer. But that is all I have ever seen and I haven't ever been with one. The amputee was beautiful but just not my type.

27 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    There is a deaf stripper in Porthole, she seems to get along just fine, she is a skilled lipreader and many patrons do not even know she is deaf.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I few years ago I did a VIP with a dancer named Lola at Follies that had her right leg in a cast. That was interesting. :)
  • dtek
    6 years ago
    Does being over 50 years old count?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL @dtek only if she was using a walker.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that 'post comment' button is still way to easy to hit when I'm laughing...
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I am going to refrain from posting any of the disabled stripper jokes I know. The incest joke l posted is enough bad taste for one day.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    On my last trip to Detroit, I met a redheaded dancer in her late thirties who had her teeth wired shut due to a broken jaw. This was in criket. Did not take her to the backroom despite her insistence that she was up for anything. Does that count? @jackslash let's hear 'em. This is American, speak your mind.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @l00ber that counts in my book - her mouth was physically disabled.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is a gag reflex a disability?
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    this probably doesn’t qualify as a physical disability, but on Friday night I saw a midget stripper
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I’ve dealt with many a mentally disabled stripper in my day. So many I have stripper radar before they come up to me asking for the “wanna dance” routine, then I simply say “I’m waiting”.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    None with physical, plenty with mental.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've met the Porthole dancer twentyfive is referring to and have gotten dances from her on several different occasions - she always has a smile on her face and an upbeat attitude and gives you your money's worth - not sure if she's totally deaf but def hearing impaired and she also has a hard time speaking clearly - she's an ebony but I think she's of Haitian descent (large Haitian population in South FL)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    goodness. are we pls mental too?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Is flat-chested considered a disability
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm considerate of dancers with disabilities since I have a disability myself - unfortunately I suffer from TPS (tiny penis syndrome)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Papi you may have found a loophole. That's a subjective one.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I have also come across a deaf stripper.. saw her writing on napkins and using her phone notepad to talk to people. She was cute and nice and seemed to sell dances just fine the night I was there
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    I'd like to withdraw that remark, mental illness is a very serious matter.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    yes. since most of us are subjected to it at least a little bit.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Saw one with a beer belly. Does that count?? :)
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    There used to be a deaf dancer at Dollie's in WP. There was also a dancer at Roxy's in Brooklyn that was missing one arm below the elbow. Both provided good service and their physical limitations didn't seem to adversely effect their popularity.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    How does a deaf dancer count songs? Feel the bass?
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    Dollie's is more of a "by the service" than "by the song" kind of place. She communicated/negotiated using a pad of paper.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I saw one years ago who was deaf as well, at one of the long gone clubs in Fremont, NE.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I met a deaf stripper several years ago. Beautiful chick that didn't let her disability interfere with her life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion