tuscl

String Attached Stripper

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Wednesday, July 18, 2018 9:31 AM
What's the opinion of fellow PLs on seeing a tampon string coming from her pussy? I have seen this only twice ever, once being yesterday with my backup CF on stage and another time I noticed my ATF DS had one during a lap dance. Personally I'm a little taken aback by it. I would rather she keep her thong on and not know about it and see it. Ignorance is bliss.

34 comments

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I always cut my tampon string so that never happens. Sometimes that will make it harder to pull out but no biggie. Also I always wear a black g-string during my period. You should never be under prepared during your period. When I am on my period, I keep a few baby wipes, a small pair of scissors, and a couple tampons in my little dance bag / clutch that I carry on the floor.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    ^ Dancers tell me they cut the string.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nina are there some strippers that don't work during their period or do most just work regardless of it?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I don’t like working during that time. I work at topless clubs though so it’s no big deal, like Nina said as long as the dancer is prepared. This reminds me of one time when I was not prepared. Someone asked me to come in for him last minute so I did. I couldn’t find scissors so I tried to wing it by bunching up the string. It didn’t work though, so oops it did slip out of my underwear. And of course it was the female in the group sitting by the stage being the douchebag about it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought the string was there to pull it when it’s her turn to talk ;)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Most tell me that they just tuck the string in but I have seen it and it damn sure is a turn off. I like my favorites that take a couple of days off during that time of month.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Turn off for me she should keep bottoms on till rag over
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    She's a rookie who just needs someone to suggest packing that thing with round makeup applicator sponges like all the "Pros" do when they want to keep working through it .
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I agree with nicespice, I almost always take the first day of my period off. My periods are usually moderately light, so I could work on the second or third day without a problem if I had to. I have always said the first day of a dancer's period is a legitimate excuse not to work.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    No playing with the kitty when ther string is there. Not a fan, but I just focus on upstairs when it happens.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I love to see the string when she bends over. Sexy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I killl two birds with one stone and use the string to floss my teeth - can't underestimate dental-health
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ @Papi while you are at it drink some protein rich blood and boost your health.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    So many here brag about LDKs. I'd be impressed if I saw you walking out after having earned your vampire wings.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    It’s not a big deal. I mean, it’s just a string. Sure, it means she’s on her period. So what? That’s part of being a woman.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I agree, but I've seen it happen to strippers just a couple times. One was so embarrassed she was crying and I had to console her. I've heard others say it happened to them and they seemed very embarrassed by it, which is understandable. But I agree with GMD, a period is just part of being a woman. People make a big deal out of natural biological things.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “One was so embarrassed she was crying and I had to console her.” Aww, that was really nice of you.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I *have* on occasion let a girl know, if I know her well enough. If I don’t, I’ve told one of the other girls or the bartender.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    It's not the natural need for the period that is my issue. My issues are that it distracts from my fantasy of seeing a beautiful fuckable pussy. My mind can easily wander into tangent trains of thought and so when I see the string I start thinking of what happens if it catches on something or I think of fucking her with that string and tampon there. It is minor but it is still a distraction. But if a stripper told me she can't take her thong off because she's on her period I would just say no problem and move on. Out of sight, out of mind.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I think @Flagooner prefers the postmenopausal girls in his nursing home. So never a real issue for @flag.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @LittleMember prefers men so not an issue for @Dumass.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Not a big deal to me. I know some girls take off a day for that time of the month, others don't. My fave tells me when I'm making an appointment if she's got one in, she takes off some months other's she doesn't. Overall I'm with GMD, its not a big deal. It's not that common I see it though.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I have seen it twice. No big deal to me.
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    I have only danced at nude clubs so I don't have the option of just wearing underwear. I have never tried to cut the string and I don't think I will ever try it. Even though periods are natural and its just a string, customers can be assholes. I usually take 3 or 4 days off.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    So what do these assholes actually do?
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    For me, I don't like it. Have seen it once or twice and it's a turnoff. Reminds me of home where when it's that time of the month the black panties come out and there is definitely no intimacy lol. But hey, I understand you gotta make a living, so some of the cover ups mentioned here (cut string, put string inside) should work a-OK.
  • busta_nut
    6 years ago
    I know several girls who wear them just because they have juicy vags and other who wear them as a deterrent to PL advances
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I would never wear a tampon if I were not on my period.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    This discussion gives a different twist to “no strings attached” in the sex world.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^^that was a pretty lame ass attempt to make a joke. Oh well,
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I thought it was pretty witty, Huntsman :) While on this subject here’s an oddball comic, hehe [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I worded the title as a play on the saying on purpose.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL @nicespice that's bloody funny
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion